Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Changing Seasons Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@KounnaClover Added them to the list! ^_^ And so happy you did show them!
@KounnaClover Added them to the list! ^_^ And so happy you did show them!
@DariusRide
So sorry it took me so long to get to this! Sweetthorn is great - I love seeing a ridgeback! There is something delicious and éclair-like about her, thanks for sharing! She has been added to the front page!
@DariusRide
So sorry it took me so long to get to this! Sweetthorn is great - I love seeing a ridgeback! There is something delicious and éclair-like about her, thanks for sharing! She has been added to the front page!
@Icyangel12 Oh my goodness she is the cutest bean, I love her so much! Not at all required, but if you want her to be all matchy-matchy, here is the frosted cake crest! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MPyC2ZF.png[/img] Legend holds that the first Frosted Cake dragon was found in a bag of flour by an unnamed hatchling with no parents in sight. Together, they brought a smile to one another’s face, their joy catching the attention of other dragons until at last, the unnamed hatchling was surrounded by a lair of friends. The hatchling grew into an adult, and it’s job done, the Frosted Cake dragon moved on to spread joy to another lair, but it’s deed was never forgotten. Since that day, these dragons have always been known to turn up during the extremes of life, there to pick others up when things seem impossible, and there to celebrate and cherish the fondest days. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lPS1mx_IzUibJ3a2rT4ziaiy73CpYgYuu-o5FxyXSkw/edit?usp=sharing]Read the full Frosted Cake Subspecies Lore Here![/url] [/center] [code][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MPyC2ZF.png[/img] Legend holds that the first Frosted Cake dragon was found in a bag of flour by an unnamed hatchling with no parents in sight. Together, they brought a smile to one another’s face, their joy catching the attention of other dragons until at last, the unnamed hatchling was surrounded by a lair of friends. The hatchling grew into an adult, and it’s job done, the Frosted Cake dragon moved on to spread joy to another lair, but it’s deed was never forgotten. Since that day, these dragons have always been known to turn up during the extremes of life, there to pick others up when things seem impossible, and there to celebrate and cherish the fondest days. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lPS1mx_IzUibJ3a2rT4ziaiy73CpYgYuu-o5FxyXSkw/edit?usp=sharing]Read the full Frosted Cake Subspecies Lore Here![/url] [/center][/code]
@Icyangel12 Oh my goodness she is the cutest bean, I love her so much!

Not at all required, but if you want her to be all matchy-matchy, here is the frosted cake crest!
MPyC2ZF.png
Legend holds that the first Frosted Cake dragon was found in a bag of flour by an unnamed hatchling with no parents in sight. Together, they brought a smile to one another’s face, their joy catching the attention of other dragons until at last, the unnamed hatchling was surrounded by a lair of friends. The hatchling grew into an adult, and it’s job done, the Frosted Cake dragon moved on to spread joy to another lair, but it’s deed was never forgotten. Since that day, these dragons have always been known to turn up during the extremes of life, there to pick others up when things seem impossible, and there to celebrate and cherish the fondest days.
Read the full Frosted Cake Subspecies Lore Here!
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MPyC2ZF.png[/img] Legend holds that the first Frosted Cake dragon was found in a bag of flour by an unnamed hatchling with no parents in sight. Together, they brought a smile to one another’s face, their joy catching the attention of other dragons until at last, the unnamed hatchling was surrounded by a lair of friends. The hatchling grew into an adult, and it’s job done, the Frosted Cake dragon moved on to spread joy to another lair, but it’s deed was never forgotten. Since that day, these dragons have always been known to turn up during the extremes of life, there to pick others up when things seem impossible, and there to celebrate and cherish the fondest days. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lPS1mx_IzUibJ3a2rT4ziaiy73CpYgYuu-o5FxyXSkw/edit?usp=sharing]Read the full Frosted Cake Subspecies Lore Here![/url] [/center]
@BladesFire I was reviewing the front page and I did not see Hedylogos registered. I did make a post in 2019 - I'm not sure if there was something else that had to be done like a level requirement?
@BladesFire I was reviewing the front page and I did not see Hedylogos registered. I did make a post in 2019 - I'm not sure if there was something else that had to be done like a level requirement?
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@Kittymari
Ahh so sorry I am so behind here! Gosh, your customization is absolutely on point, I love them both so much!

Added to the front at long last!
@Kittymari
Ahh so sorry I am so behind here! Gosh, your customization is absolutely on point, I love them both so much!

Added to the front at long last!
@Kittymari haha our timing was perfect--I literally had the windows up to add them and your reply in the box when you sent this. Totally in sync! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Kittymari haha our timing was perfect--I literally had the windows up to add them and your reply in the box when you sent this. Totally in sync!
@HappyFox Oh my goodness, I love seeing them all so much! And your Aberration pair is such a delight!

Apologies for my delay in reply, I had some health issues this year; but if you do want to include them in the listed section so folks can find them (either as singles and/or a breeding pair) do let me know, I would be happy to add them!
@HappyFox Oh my goodness, I love seeing them all so much! And your Aberration pair is such a delight!

Apologies for my delay in reply, I had some health issues this year; but if you do want to include them in the listed section so folks can find them (either as singles and/or a breeding pair) do let me know, I would be happy to add them!
@CalliopeVale A terribly belated post! Boy has it been a few wild years!
Your dragons are absolutely gorgeous, both their gene choices and the way you dressed them--blueberry cake is one of my favorites <3

They have been added to the front page as a breeding pair!
@CalliopeVale A terribly belated post! Boy has it been a few wild years!
Your dragons are absolutely gorgeous, both their gene choices and the way you dressed them--blueberry cake is one of my favorites <3

They have been added to the front page as a breeding pair!
@Faeninaa Apologies for such an astonishingly belated reply!
Sprinkles is absolutely beautiful - I love the outfit (and familiar and background!??!) you chose for him! Added him to the list on the front page!
@Faeninaa Apologies for such an astonishingly belated reply!
Sprinkles is absolutely beautiful - I love the outfit (and familiar and background!??!) you chose for him! Added him to the list on the front page!
@Onceler My apologies it took me so long...literally years how did that happen!??!! D: But their outfits are absolutely STUNNING I cannot believe how good they look! I have listed them under the turkeys, but let me know if you want me to list them as a breeding pair instead!
@Onceler My apologies it took me so long...literally years how did that happen!??!! D: But their outfits are absolutely STUNNING I cannot believe how good they look! I have listed them under the turkeys, but let me know if you want me to list them as a breeding pair instead!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19