Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs + Retired Fest
1 2 3 4 5 6
@libroamante
1250g

@Sidya
The only price I'm seeing is 5kg years ago; what do you have in mind? I have very minimal experience with grandfathered UMAs aha.

@romeow
I'll be glad to knock 15% off LAH. I have multiples of each so I can place a hold on them for you, if you'd like?
@libroamante
1250g

@Sidya
The only price I'm seeing is 5kg years ago; what do you have in mind? I have very minimal experience with grandfathered UMAs aha.

@romeow
I'll be glad to knock 15% off LAH. I have multiples of each so I can place a hold on them for you, if you'd like?
how much for Accent: Lmn-SiXiang XuanWu & Accent: Lmn-SiXiang BaiHu ?
how much for Accent: Lmn-SiXiang XuanWu & Accent: Lmn-SiXiang BaiHu ?
I think it's a good price 'cause it's a very old skin, but I would have to pay in eggs if you don't mind :D
However, I can also offer art as trade or partial payment, haha!
I think it's a good price 'cause it's a very old skin, but I would have to pay in eggs if you don't mind :D
However, I can also offer art as trade or partial payment, haha!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@GEESE

Aaaa I'm too late for the commitment skin, but if ever libroamante won't take it could you ping me? I'd love to buy it with 5 eggs + 250g
@GEESE

Aaaa I'm too late for the commitment skin, but if ever libroamante won't take it could you ping me? I'd love to buy it with 5 eggs + 250g
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@GEESE

Looking at my dergs I don't have anyone it would fit on. Thank you for the quick reply.
@GEESE

Looking at my dergs I don't have anyone it would fit on. Thank you for the quick reply.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@GEESE

Would you take 5 eggs for ?

Edit: rip nvm just saw it was claimed
@GEESE

Would you take 5 eggs for ?

Edit: rip nvm just saw it was claimed
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
from what i'm seeing for each LAH is:
cragbacked - 150g
livewire - 215g
murktooth - 230g
sunbeam ursa - 190g

together thats 785g so discounted is about 668g?? if my math is right? are u also open to mixed payments or only do treasure or gems? :) if u wouldn't mind putting them on hold i'd also really appreciate it!
from what i'm seeing for each LAH is:
cragbacked - 150g
livewire - 215g
murktooth - 230g
sunbeam ursa - 190g

together thats 785g so discounted is about 668g?? if my math is right? are u also open to mixed payments or only do treasure or gems? :) if u wouldn't mind putting them on hold i'd also really appreciate it!
ySNe18a.png
4MbPoqE.pngmlHpBMC.png
7nrEOpT.pngypcKWM0.png
ll0CfnD.pngYw8EvNQ.png
FObX7rS.pngtNdq8a4.png
5hF3FGk.pngS3J5uo7.png
k8LYvAw.png
@Sidya
Would you be able to do pure eggs per chance? I'm not currently looking for art but goodness I'm going to be bookmarking your shop for the future...

@Raeliana
Looks like Lomon has copies of XuanWu on the AH for 722g; I can match that. As for BaiHu I'll say 1.25kg.

@AzaRein
Libro has passed it up, if you're still interested you can go ahead and send the CR :)

@WithoutBounds
If Aza passes it up I'll get back with you!

@libroamante
No worries! Good luck on your hunt!

@romeow
Pure gems is preferred but I have no problem taking mixed at 1:1000. I can absolutely hold them for you, do you know roughly how long you'll need? No rush though!
@Sidya
Would you be able to do pure eggs per chance? I'm not currently looking for art but goodness I'm going to be bookmarking your shop for the future...

@Raeliana
Looks like Lomon has copies of XuanWu on the AH for 722g; I can match that. As for BaiHu I'll say 1.25kg.

@AzaRein
Libro has passed it up, if you're still interested you can go ahead and send the CR :)

@WithoutBounds
If Aza passes it up I'll get back with you!

@libroamante
No worries! Good luck on your hunt!

@romeow
Pure gems is preferred but I have no problem taking mixed at 1:1000. I can absolutely hold them for you, do you know roughly how long you'll need? No rush though!
Sure thing! Send me CR whenever you can :)
And thank you, haha!
Sure thing! Send me CR whenever you can :)
And thank you, haha!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Interested in sixian qinglong but I wasn't able to find any pricing info on it - would you be interested in 1kg?
Interested in sixian qinglong but I wasn't able to find any pricing info on it - would you be interested in 1kg?
secrettext 1067.png 1064.png

Crow
they/them
FR+0
16445.png feather2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6