Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 287 288
Slot for Barley and Rye please!
Slot for Barley and Rye please!
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@auroshen thank you! i don't remember anymore what made me add the red to them, but i DO remember taking the time to set their outfits up to match each other and also themselves, but without being completely identical. so one has the blue starsilks and the other has the teal, and the red isn't always in the same places, etc etc

i had so much fun dressing them, but finding an accent that suits both has been surprisingly difficult! but now... heheheheheheheh

i'll share all three that will be immediately getting these asap! (i maybe poked about my lair and found someone for the brown one too LOL)
@auroshen thank you! i don't remember anymore what made me add the red to them, but i DO remember taking the time to set their outfits up to match each other and also themselves, but without being completely identical. so one has the blue starsilks and the other has the teal, and the red isn't always in the same places, etc etc

i had so much fun dressing them, but finding an accent that suits both has been surprisingly difficult! but now... heheheheheheheh

i'll share all three that will be immediately getting these asap! (i maybe poked about my lair and found someone for the brown one too LOL)
GkfDmNh.png
@auroshen

I LOVE this skydancer skin. Is there ANY possibility of a pastel version in the future or is that a non starter?
@auroshen

I LOVE this skydancer skin. Is there ANY possibility of a pastel version in the future or is that a non starter?
Na5WGHa.png
Can I have slots for four letter word and prayer on the bluff please?
Can I have slots for four letter word and prayer on the bluff please?
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@RosalindeSol @Fallacies added!

@AloraDannon hmm, unfortunately probably not for the near future. i do sometimes come back and recolor my old skins, though i can't make any promises :0
@RosalindeSol @Fallacies added!

@AloraDannon hmm, unfortunately probably not for the near future. i do sometimes come back and recolor my old skins, though i can't make any promises :0
yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen

slots for “bells from the deep” and “four letter word” please!! these are beautiful
@auroshen

slots for “bells from the deep” and “four letter word” please!! these are beautiful

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@iicaaruus

added!
@iicaaruus

added!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@auroshen
Oh gosh I don't think my message ever sent I'm so sorry! Yes I'll take that last copy if it's still available
@auroshen
Oh gosh I don't think my message ever sent I'm so sorry! Yes I'll take that last copy if it's still available
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@auroshen Slot for each of the M Sd colors please
@auroshen Slot for each of the M Sd colors please
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@apotheca

added you!
@apotheca

added you!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them