Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can windies or sparks rise up for me?
1 2 3
I am an ex windy now a spark, I'll send you my combined power! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1]
I am an ex windy now a spark, I'll send you my combined power!
GceNLp5.png
[emoji=wind rune size=1]I invoke the power of the Twisting Crescendo! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
I invoke the power of the Twisting Crescendo!
[i][b]THIS JUST IN[/b][/i] ohhh my god We got the best of both worlds!! His flight's been delayed by about an hour due to wind (I am dead serious), and apparently that was enough to make Delta offer him to pick a new flight for free?? So, hopefully other people will still be able to take that plane tonight, but my boyfriend doesn't have to!! Thank you all so much for your silly little support! I was afraid that asking a site named [i]Flight Rising[/i] to cause a Flight To Not Rise™ was a foolish choice, but it worked out in the end and we are so happy [emoji=nocturne star size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
THIS JUST IN ohhh my god

We got the best of both worlds!! His flight's been delayed by about an hour due to wind (I am dead serious), and apparently that was enough to make Delta offer him to pick a new flight for free?? So, hopefully other people will still be able to take that plane tonight, but my boyfriend doesn't have to!!

Thank you all so much for your silly little support! I was afraid that asking a site named Flight Rising to cause a Flight To Not Rise™ was a foolish choice, but it worked out in the end and we are so happy
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
*Wiggles fingers but in a magic way* WHOOSH BIG WIND WHOOSH
*Wiggles fingers but in a magic way* WHOOSH BIG WIND WHOOSH
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Flight members, continue to curse the weather! Otherwise bf will have to leave at some point regardless!
Flight members, continue to curse the weather! Otherwise bf will have to leave at some point regardless!
Whoohoo!! Glad you were able to get more time with the bf *^^*
Whoohoo!! Glad you were able to get more time with the bf *^^*
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
This was a triumph
I'm making a note here
"Goose success"
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
This was a triumph
I'm making a note here
"Goose success"
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
Looks like the flight was already successfully delayed, but still sending good vibes [emoji=gust size=1] My partner and I were long distance for about four years (thanks covid [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]), but we closed the gap in 2022 and are happily enjoying married life together every day- so you two just hang in there, there is a light [emoji=light rune size=1] at the end of the tunnel [emoji=heart size=1]
Looks like the flight was already successfully delayed, but still sending good vibes My partner and I were long distance for about four years (thanks covid ), but we closed the gap in 2022 and are happily enjoying married life together every day- so you two just hang in there, there is a light at the end of the tunnel
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
This Windy is sending some crummy Illinois weather your way! If the -30 wind chill doesn't ground the flight, maybe the whiteout blizzard will?
This Windy is sending some crummy Illinois weather your way! If the -30 wind chill doesn't ground the flight, maybe the whiteout blizzard will?
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
[quote name="Scarfsickle" date="2024-01-10 14:23:29" ] [i][b]THIS JUST IN[/b][/i] ohhh my god We got the best of both worlds!! His flight's been delayed by about an hour due to wind (I am dead serious), and apparently that was enough to make Delta offer him to pick a new flight for free?? So, hopefully other people will still be able to take that plane tonight, but my boyfriend doesn't have to!! Thank you all so much for your silly little support! I was afraid that asking a site named [i]Flight Rising[/i] to cause a Flight To Not Rise™ was a foolish choice, but it worked out in the end and we are so happy [emoji=nocturne star size=1][emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] [i]Wind[/i]erful news! I'll be sending some more windy vibes your way!
Scarfsickle wrote on 2024-01-10 14:23:29:
THIS JUST IN ohhh my god

We got the best of both worlds!! His flight's been delayed by about an hour due to wind (I am dead serious), and apparently that was enough to make Delta offer him to pick a new flight for free?? So, hopefully other people will still be able to take that plane tonight, but my boyfriend doesn't have to!!

Thank you all so much for your silly little support! I was afraid that asking a site named Flight Rising to cause a Flight To Not Rise™ was a foolish choice, but it worked out in the end and we are so happy
Winderful news! I'll be sending some more windy vibes your way!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
1 2 3