Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can windies or sparks rise up for me?
1 2 3
Inspired by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3306526/1#post_3306526]this thread by @CrumbledCandy[/url]... My LDR boyfriend has to fly home today and it always feels like the trip ends the moment it started [emoji=spiral sad size=1] Can you guys work a little silly FR magic to help his flight get delayed and [s]we'll pretend as if that wouldn't be inconsiderate to most of the other people on the plane who are most likely hoping for the opposite outcome[/s] Edit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3306831/2#post_55939214]IT WORKEDDDDD[/url]!!
Inspired by this thread by @CrumbledCandy...

My LDR boyfriend has to fly home today and it always feels like the trip ends the moment it started Can you guys work a little silly FR magic to help his flight get delayed and we'll pretend as if that wouldn't be inconsiderate to most of the other people on the plane who are most likely hoping for the opposite outcome

Edit: IT WORKEDDDDD!!
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Sending some suspicious Florida weather your way as respectfully as possible [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Sending some suspicious Florida weather your way as respectfully as possible
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
You can absolutely have the crap Midwestern weather we’ve had lately, may ice form on the wings and the runways to prevent takeoff
You can absolutely have the crap Midwestern weather we’ve had lately, may ice form on the wings and the runways to prevent takeoff
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
I CAST SPELL OF BIG WIND TO DELAY FLIGHT. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND. WOOOOSHHH WOOSH WOSSHSOWO WOOOSSHHHH [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1]
I CAST SPELL OF BIG WIND TO DELAY FLIGHT. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND. WOOOOSHHH WOOSH WOSSHSOWO WOOOSSHHHH
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
earth is quite. dry. so i dont think i can help you there
country wise however BLIZZARD BLAST GO-
earth is quite. dry. so i dont think i can help you there
country wise however BLIZZARD BLAST GO-
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
you can have the blizzard and frigid temps from my neck of the woods lol
you can have the blizzard and frigid temps from my neck of the woods lol
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
pfffffkkkshshh,, Y'all have me cracking up, but so far the plane is totally on time and as scheduled (the audacity...)
pfffffkkkshshh,, Y'all have me cracking up, but so far the plane is totally on time and as scheduled (the audacity...)
10x1.png

ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Sending some flocks of geese to attack interrupt the plane!
Sending some flocks of geese to attack interrupt the plane!
Well guys, his flight [i]did[/i] get delayed, but I already dropped him off at the airport so I guess from here it's either FULL [s]GOOSE[/s] WEATHER AHEAD, or surrender. If it isn't meant to be, well, hopefully he can come back soon! If it [i]is[/i] meant to be, well... hopefully he will be back [b]SOON[/b] if you know what I mean [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Well guys, his flight did get delayed, but I already dropped him off at the airport so I guess from here it's either FULL GOOSE WEATHER AHEAD, or surrender.

If it isn't meant to be, well, hopefully he can come back soon! If it is meant to be, well... hopefully he will be back SOON if you know what I mean
10x1.png

ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Im not windy or sparkly, but being the wild sproutling i am... if i were in your place, i would send bf salacious imagery mocking his decision to return home from lovely and magical trip while waiting for questionable flight.
Im not windy or sparkly, but being the wild sproutling i am... if i were in your place, i would send bf salacious imagery mocking his decision to return home from lovely and magical trip while waiting for questionable flight.
1 2 3