Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do people make friends on here?
1 2 3 4 5
Discord servers :) Particularly flight chatter
Discord servers :) Particularly flight chatter
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
@nieomy

@freshbrewedmagic

I sent both of you a friend request! Send me a message when you get it with your favorite dragon so I can see them and like them :)
@nieomy

@freshbrewedmagic

I sent both of you a friend request! Send me a message when you get it with your favorite dragon so I can see them and like them :)
image-2023-09-06-172521105-modified.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2-1.png
same [emoji=veilspun sad size=1] im not a very social person and on top of that i'm a bit socially awkward. i really only talk to other players when selling things on the forums. there used to be a group of people i knew from another site who also played FR, and some were my friends but either they quit or im no longer in contact with them. [emoji=aether sad size=1] anyways.. ranting aside, i'd be happy to be your friend! i may not talk much but better off having +1 friend than +0, right? [emoji=veilspun winking size=1]
same

im not a very social person and on top of that i'm a bit socially awkward. i really only talk to other players when selling things on the forums. there used to be a group of people i knew from another site who also played FR, and some were my friends but either they quit or im no longer in contact with them.

anyways.. ranting aside, i'd be happy to be your friend! i may not talk much but better off having +1 friend than +0, right?
she/her
autistic
ping pls
fr+8
@Gono I would love to be friends! I'll send you a friend request and a message :)
@Gono I would love to be friends! I'll send you a friend request and a message :)
image-2023-09-06-172521105-modified.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2-1.png
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2024-01-09 06:04:32" ] I accept any Friend request I get, and I talk back if anyone talks to me. I tend to forget to initiate conversation, though. Anyone wants me to talk to them has to speak to me first :D [/quote] Oh, I can totally agree with this. I'm fine with friends just bad at upkeep....that's not good. Warning if you want to friend me I'll die off on conversation a bit.
LuminAgricola wrote on 2024-01-09 06:04:32:
I accept any Friend request I get, and I talk back if anyone talks to me.

I tend to forget to initiate conversation, though. Anyone wants me to talk to them has to speak to me first :D

Oh, I can totally agree with this. I'm fine with friends just bad at upkeep....that's not good. Warning if you want to friend me I'll die off on conversation a bit.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
[quote name="Gono" date="2024-01-10 09:20:18" ] same [emoji=veilspun sad size=1] im not a very social person and on top of that i'm a bit socially awkward. i really only talk to other players when selling things on the forums. there used to be a group of people i knew from another site who also played FR, and some were my friends but either they quit or im no longer in contact with them. [emoji=aether sad size=1] anyways.. ranting aside, i'd be happy to be your friend! i may not talk much but better off having +1 friend than +0, right? [emoji=veilspun winking size=1] [/quote] This is also typically my stance/issue as well! I'd be happy to become friends with you or anyone else from this thread!
Gono wrote on 2024-01-10 09:20:18:
same

im not a very social person and on top of that i'm a bit socially awkward. i really only talk to other players when selling things on the forums. there used to be a group of people i knew from another site who also played FR, and some were my friends but either they quit or im no longer in contact with them.

anyways.. ranting aside, i'd be happy to be your friend! i may not talk much but better off having +1 friend than +0, right?

This is also typically my stance/issue as well! I'd be happy to become friends with you or anyone else from this thread!
im a social person who writes and draws with discord. im also willing to just message on here ;p haha!
im a social person who writes and draws with discord. im also willing to just message on here ;p haha!
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
i'm too tired to discord. but i collect people when we have random conversations on the forums or one of us lets the other know their dragon was on the front page, or they want to buy one of my stashed fodders and we take a liking or amuse each other.

and there are my plurk and RP contacts.
i'm too tired to discord. but i collect people when we have random conversations on the forums or one of us lets the other know their dragon was on the front page, or they want to buy one of my stashed fodders and we take a liking or amuse each other.

and there are my plurk and RP contacts.
Hey man, you want a friend request? y'know, sometimes ppl can ping you incorrectly, I think, and if you're not subbed to the thread, that might explain why you haven't been getting notifications on yours. Idk tho; I've gotten notifications about pings, but they didn't spell my user right[emoji=imperial deadpan size=1]
Hey man, you want a friend request?

y'know, sometimes ppl can ping you incorrectly, I think, and if you're not subbed to the thread, that might explain why you haven't been getting notifications on yours.
Idk tho; I've gotten notifications about pings, but they didn't spell my user right
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@stormiecx I'd be happy to be your friend on here and chat. I'm on every day because I help run a rescue with my twin. ^-^
@stormiecx I'd be happy to be your friend on here and chat. I'm on every day because I help run a rescue with my twin. ^-^
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
1 2 3 4 5