Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ♥ Weekly Song Sharing
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30
Here's a few songs that are currently stuck in my head
Ruler of My Heart - BL8M & Rubyeye
Sweet Dream - C!naH
Show - Ado
KokoroToIuNanoFukakai - Ado
Hold On Tight - Original by aespa, cover by Aphelios (Marcus Skeen)
Here's a few songs that are currently stuck in my head
Ruler of My Heart - BL8M & Rubyeye
Sweet Dream - C!naH
Show - Ado
KokoroToIuNanoFukakai - Ado
Hold On Tight - Original by aespa, cover by Aphelios (Marcus Skeen)
Serena/Awk | FR+0
Humanoid Art Thread
Some songs that have been stuck in my head recently. The first one especially, since I've been listening to that lately while working on my sona's new design, so now I associate it with him as well lol

Freak Show - Set It Off (Wow, Sinclair Maushold having a SIO song stuck in his head? Shocker /s)

Not Strong Enough - Apocalyptica (ft. Brent Smith)

It All Adds Up - Shinedown

Horrible Kids - Set It Off

Distance Disturbs Me - Set It Off (can't believe I forgot to add this absolute banger smh)
Some songs that have been stuck in my head recently. The first one especially, since I've been listening to that lately while working on my sona's new design, so now I associate it with him as well lol

Freak Show - Set It Off (Wow, Sinclair Maushold having a SIO song stuck in his head? Shocker /s)

Not Strong Enough - Apocalyptica (ft. Brent Smith)

It All Adds Up - Shinedown

Horrible Kids - Set It Off

Distance Disturbs Me - Set It Off (can't believe I forgot to add this absolute banger smh)
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
There constantly seems to be a large playlist in my head and that makes this a hard choice. But I've already posted a lot of my current earworms too, so that makes it a little easier to narrow down.
...Oh look, a little bit more Stratovarius.

Abandon, by Stratovarius
I'm an Albatraoz, by AronChupa & Little Sis Nora
Incense & Iron, by Powerwolf
D. N. A. (Demon and Angel), by Turilli / Lione Rhapsody feat. Elize Ryd
Wytches' Brew, by Omnia
There constantly seems to be a large playlist in my head and that makes this a hard choice. But I've already posted a lot of my current earworms too, so that makes it a little easier to narrow down.
...Oh look, a little bit more Stratovarius.

Abandon, by Stratovarius
I'm an Albatraoz, by AronChupa & Little Sis Nora
Incense & Iron, by Powerwolf
D. N. A. (Demon and Angel), by Turilli / Lione Rhapsody feat. Elize Ryd
Wytches' Brew, by Omnia
the stuff that tends to get stuck in my head depends rlly, on what ive been listening to or even just hearing, and my mood, time of year or day, etc
so the stuff tends to shift a bunch so i won't go for a list of full five

but a recurring guest in my head for the past month has been blueprints of us by ouri !
and one for the past few days has been blue verb by vegyn.
the stuff that tends to get stuck in my head depends rlly, on what ive been listening to or even just hearing, and my mood, time of year or day, etc
so the stuff tends to shift a bunch so i won't go for a list of full five

but a recurring guest in my head for the past month has been blueprints of us by ouri !
and one for the past few days has been blue verb by vegyn.
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Anyone else have this problem where their brain morphs multiple earworms into one? I listen to so many different genres that these "new" songs are... interesting for sure.

Anyways, I've been humming The Consequence of Imagination Is Fear by Junie and the Hut Friends all day long. I only discovered this band a few days ago and it was just bound to happen that they invade my mind
Anyone else have this problem where their brain morphs multiple earworms into one? I listen to so many different genres that these "new" songs are... interesting for sure.

Anyways, I've been humming The Consequence of Imagination Is Fear by Junie and the Hut Friends all day long. I only discovered this band a few days ago and it was just bound to happen that they invade my mind
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
popping in ^^

five songs recently stuck in my head:

wish i could care less

all the times

dreams don't stop

(all from the rhythm doctor ost)

queasy - drive45

rocks rock - henry oak?? will campos?? dungeons and daddies?? not sure how to label the artist but here's the link

this is likely because i've spent 17 hours on rhythm doctor this week (it is wednesday and it has been very busy.)
popping in ^^

five songs recently stuck in my head:

wish i could care less

all the times

dreams don't stop

(all from the rhythm doctor ost)

queasy - drive45

rocks rock - henry oak?? will campos?? dungeons and daddies?? not sure how to label the artist but here's the link

this is likely because i've spent 17 hours on rhythm doctor this week (it is wednesday and it has been very busy.)
Oh yay! This is a good first theme to post to!

If you see a theme going on yea it's been a time recently.

The Dripping Tap by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Look the song is 18 minutes and half the lyrics are
"drip drip from the tap don't slip / drip drip from the tap don't slip on the drip"
how am I not supposed to get that stuck in my head

Big Fig Wasp by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Really memorable chorus and bridge the lyrics would just constantly get in my head just
"ficain eating corpses / there's a hornet in my throat"
is a lyric that'd constantly weasel it's way in my mind

Your Magic is Working by Of Montreal
This one is just really cheesy to me I love the vocals and the lyrics are just. really goofy. This is a compliment

Gloria by The Dear Hunter

This whole song is just so good to me. The Entire album really but this song in particular really gets me cause there's something about getting to yell
"I HEARD A VOICE IT SAID E DELORE MAGNA GLORIA"
that'll really stick in your head

Gila Monster by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
GILA GILA GILA
GILA GILA GILA
GILA GILA GILA
GILA MONSTER
Oh yay! This is a good first theme to post to!

If you see a theme going on yea it's been a time recently.

The Dripping Tap by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Look the song is 18 minutes and half the lyrics are
"drip drip from the tap don't slip / drip drip from the tap don't slip on the drip"
how am I not supposed to get that stuck in my head

Big Fig Wasp by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Really memorable chorus and bridge the lyrics would just constantly get in my head just
"ficain eating corpses / there's a hornet in my throat"
is a lyric that'd constantly weasel it's way in my mind

Your Magic is Working by Of Montreal
This one is just really cheesy to me I love the vocals and the lyrics are just. really goofy. This is a compliment

Gloria by The Dear Hunter

This whole song is just so good to me. The Entire album really but this song in particular really gets me cause there's something about getting to yell
"I HEARD A VOICE IT SAID E DELORE MAGNA GLORIA"
that'll really stick in your head

Gila Monster by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
GILA GILA GILA
GILA GILA GILA
GILA GILA GILA
GILA MONSTER
ezgif-4-bd4873bacd.gif montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
itrn.gif
Hmmm, songs that are stuck in my head, huh...

Tenjiku 2000, Yodereku 2000, Norudon 2000, X-DAY 2000 - all by Linda AI-CUE! My current hyperfixation are his 2000 songs from Taiko No Tatsujin and you know it's bad when half of them now lives in your head rent-free and you even decided to make fandragon scries for them :,]

FREELY TOMORROW, Viva Happy - both are by my favorite Vocaloid producer, Mitchie M! I tune into the chorus of Viva Happy every so often :D
Hmmm, songs that are stuck in my head, huh...

Tenjiku 2000, Yodereku 2000, Norudon 2000, X-DAY 2000 - all by Linda AI-CUE! My current hyperfixation are his 2000 songs from Taiko No Tatsujin and you know it's bad when half of them now lives in your head rent-free and you even decided to make fandragon scries for them :,]

FREELY TOMORROW, Viva Happy - both are by my favorite Vocaloid producer, Mitchie M! I tune into the chorus of Viva Happy every so often :D
[center]@pinglist-3077[/center] [left] welcome back folks to another wonderful week of songs [emoji=familiar heart size=1] school has started for me and so far is going great - reading about subjects that I'm actually interested in turns out to be easier [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3253570#post_3253570] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tB3n5sc.png[/img] [/url][/center] also I am going to take todays post to shamelessly tell you a small offer for another one of my threads! The thread above is a complication of useful and active threads such as; graphics, lore, bio, art shops, raffles, games and more! if you have a recommendation of a thread you do not see listed here that you think should be, ping it to me on that thread and get a free familiar! likewise if you have an art shop or lore shop; message me with the banner and link and I will also be happy to list it for you now back to the good jams [size=6][font=Courier New] [b][emoji=coatl tongue size=1] Stuck In Your Head [/b] [LIST=1] [*] [b] Whose In Control [/b] - Set It Off [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/1GosSlFMwNOZ3tpb5LY3pW?si=-xaxv6YhTNqZ9DrEdvo9Nw][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [*][b] Photo ID [/b] - Remi Wolf [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/0bhciG1J5Mn3aIfPjvHQIe?si=HhZROT_PSFaJMjqNLdty4Q][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [*][b] Rose [/b] - Inner Wave [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/7xTpmsgbuPTHv6mHZyH18v?si=VhCaAk0hSr6INUjed3JDJg][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [*][b] Miss U Less, See U More [/b] - Faithless [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/2X1zsG1osgirE9cpP2U0f7?si=_aB0yUzCRRWXUJKkarN-sg][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [*][b] Missionary Man [/b] - Eurythmics [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/1LgZRmGoSyiOOWxjTjMJy0?si=f08mlwHQRM2YdAwO-4pNhQ][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [/LIST] ------------ [center] [b][url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3nukP5J9GkRrZ05QTUWDht?si=T3med1_6Sx-kxvLpvO6ifA&pi=u-RyIYHq8cRPi_] Thread Playlist [/url] [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1] Honorable Mentions! [/b][/center] [i][url=https://open.spotify.com/track/2QKLrgXNQtK2c8QbLRO3XC?si=QTHqMhp0RoymV12HuK-MbA][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/url] Burn The House Down - AJR [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/1linrfCmITmQHs4enAxTUY?si=f0Tt2BW6RLKYwZlZaGSqtA][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/url] Welcome To The Circus - Five Finger Death Punch [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/2EvOhs5aMGIRwsbqIPUZfd?si=Ho_8PqNmQ5aBwppoRRrtbQ][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/url] Binasu - Kate NV [/i][/size][/font] [/left] ------------ [center] [b] This Weeks Theme Is... [/b] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [i] Guilty Pleasures [/i] [sub] Suggested By @Maushold at 3 am behind the Denny's Parking Lot Conversing With The Demons And Such [/sub] [/center]
welcome back folks to another wonderful week of songs

school has started for me and so far is going great - reading about subjects that I'm actually interested in turns out to be easier

also I am going to take todays post to shamelessly tell you a small offer for another one of my threads! The thread above is a complication of useful and active threads such as; graphics, lore, bio, art shops, raffles, games and more! if you have a recommendation of a thread you do not see listed here that you think should be, ping it to me on that thread and get a free familiar! likewise if you have an art shop or lore shop; message me with the banner and link and I will also be happy to list it for you

now back to the good jams

Stuck In Your Head

1. Whose In Control - Set It Off
  2. Photo ID - Remi Wolf
  3. Rose - Inner Wave
  4. Miss U Less, See U More - Faithless
  5. Missionary Man - Eurythmics

Thread Playlist

Honorable Mentions!

Burn The House Down - AJR

Welcome To The Circus - Five Finger Death Punch

Binasu - Kate NV

This Weeks Theme Is...

Guilty Pleasures
Suggested By @Maushold at 3 am behind the Denny's Parking Lot Conversing With The Demons And Such

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Oh, I like a lot of music from shows and games aimed at younger audiences. I might also have the Battle Frontier’s theme song lyrics fully memorized. I don’t even watch the anime, but the theme songs slap.

Perfect Day — Club Penguin

Battle Cry — Pokémon

Unbeatable — Pokémon

Battle Frontier — Pokémon
Oh, I like a lot of music from shows and games aimed at younger audiences. I might also have the Battle Frontier’s theme song lyrics fully memorized. I don’t even watch the anime, but the theme songs slap.

Perfect Day — Club Penguin

Battle Cry — Pokémon

Unbeatable — Pokémon

Battle Frontier — Pokémon
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30