Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Weeeeeee! My beloved best title
Weeeeeee! My beloved best title
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
an old picture of your dog came up on my phone the other day
an old picture of your dog came up on my phone the other day
20130.png
what the heck why did it do that?!?!?!
bruh i just wanted to get out of this stupid trainer battle and grab the shiny crabrawler i spotted after interacting with the trainer, and instead you steal 12k and yeet me back to the savannah area??!?!
what the heck why did it do that?!?!?!
bruh i just wanted to get out of this stupid trainer battle and grab the shiny crabrawler i spotted after interacting with the trainer, and instead you steal 12k and yeet me back to the savannah area??!?!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I HATE having a creative block when it comes to designing outfits for my dragons.. :/

It's like my mind goes blank once I open the dressing room.

Edit: Also when you need Noxtide for moderns and the marketplace REFUSES TO STOCK IT.
I HATE having a creative block when it comes to designing outfits for my dragons.. :/

It's like my mind goes blank once I open the dressing room.

Edit: Also when you need Noxtide for moderns and the marketplace REFUSES TO STOCK IT.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I wonder what toes taste like
I wonder what toes taste like
d6f518577307e81f745d2a778092e146fd10dbb7.png
I want cheese
I want cheese
sandslash is not the worst thing to phase on here, but man I wish I got solgaleo instead so I can move on
sandslash is not the worst thing to phase on here, but man I wish I got solgaleo instead so I can move on
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I just infodumped about the DreamWorks Trolls series. Especially going into details about how Trolls biology works. This is what happens when I stop masking my autism (/positive)
I just infodumped about the DreamWorks Trolls series. Especially going into details about how Trolls biology works. This is what happens when I stop masking my autism (/positive)
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
im not good at anything
im not good at anything
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
ugh I just learned what limerence is and FREAKING OW

that means I have to stop it's literally mental illness. UGHJFGKJSFH

it's fine I am destined to be alone anyways.
ugh I just learned what limerence is and FREAKING OW

that means I have to stop it's literally mental illness. UGHJFGKJSFH

it's fine I am destined to be alone anyways.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif