Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I love how much easier it is to subscribe to possible prints of rejected designs now that people are including pinglist widgets with their entries!!! [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=rainbow star 1]
I love how much easier it is to subscribe to possible prints of rejected designs now that people are including pinglist widgets with their entries!!!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
(Thanks to Wisdum for informing me of this thread!)
I've seen so many amazing skins in the submissions, it's gonna be so hard for the mods to choose! My broke butt has joined so many pinglists, I don't know how I'm gonna afford all the new skins I'm following haha

Anyway, if anyone makes a skin for M Ridgebacks... I have a boi who desperately needs something icy and ghosty!
(Thanks to Wisdum for informing me of this thread!)
I've seen so many amazing skins in the submissions, it's gonna be so hard for the mods to choose! My broke butt has joined so many pinglists, I don't know how I'm gonna afford all the new skins I'm following haha

Anyway, if anyone makes a skin for M Ridgebacks... I have a boi who desperately needs something icy and ghosty!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
[left][emoji=snowflake size=1] Hyped each time there's a new skin submission and I get to see what everyone creates, good luck to all those participating this year!!! [emoji=snowflake size=1][/left]
Hyped each time there's a new skin submission and I get to see what everyone creates, good luck to all those participating this year!!!
Aah I'm so hype I made a second one and I'm quite confident in myself! Either way good luck to everyone submitting! [emoji=snowflake size=1] [pinglist=18255]
Aah I'm so hype
I made a second one and I'm quite confident in myself!
Either way good luck to everyone submitting!

[pinglist=18255]
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-01-05 08:28:03" ] The [i]ninth[/i] annual [b]Crystalline Gala[/b] will begin [b]January 28, 2024[/b] [/quote] i guess you could say that time is.. frozen. i'm sorry. Anyways! I'm really loving the skins. Quite a few first timers too, it's always nice to see players submit their first skin. I wonder how many Auraboa entries we'll get, seeing as they're the newest? So far it's 5 F and 2 M. Wishing everyone good luck! :)
Undel wrote on 2024-01-05 08:28:03:

The ninth annual Crystalline Gala will begin January 28, 2024

i guess you could say that time is.. frozen. i'm sorry.

Anyways! I'm really loving the skins. Quite a few first timers too, it's always nice to see players submit their first skin.
I wonder how many Auraboa entries we'll get, seeing as they're the newest?
So far it's 5 F and 2 M.

Wishing everyone good luck! :)
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 bYt72YT.png

k7p86mU.png

OBrKa68.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png

rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
Oh I didn't realize this thread was a thing! I've never really done skin printing before, but would anyone be interested in printings of my skin if it doesn't win? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/621043696758030347/1192926989397545061/Buried_In_The_Snow_transparent_example.png[/img]
Oh I didn't realize this thread was a thing! I've never really done skin printing before, but would anyone be interested in printings of my skin if it doesn't win?

Buried_In_The_Snow_transparent_example.png

Tiny // He/They // FR +9
PWYW Art Shop!

Crypt.gif Tip.gif
Here's a lil wip of my entry! [Center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/972960574516392006/1193598668159340544/skin_auraboa_f_dragon2_20240107113956.png[/img]
Here's a lil wip of my entry!
skin_auraboa_f_dragon2_20240107113956.png
Tq8J8bY.png

Look at her. Dumb lizarb.
They/Them || Very Neurodivergent || Prefer not to be called Neo
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/698029094457049088/1193405485974569040/image.png[/img] WIP of my skin! I'm planning on having it be icy armor, but I'm struggling with getting the ice to look good. Does anyone have any tips?
image.png

WIP of my skin! I'm planning on having it be icy armor, but I'm struggling with getting the ice to look good. Does anyone have any tips?
No thoughts only dragons
@Wawe I personally watched This video to learn how to draw ice for my entry - specifically from 3:00 to 7:00 minutes in, though the rest is useful to watch as well.

Feel free to change around the steps as you need in order to fit your drawing though, such as using lighter colours to give a more 'solid' look, or using different tools - I utilized blend & gaussian blur in certain steps instead of the smudge tool like the tutorial suggests, because it looked better to me for what I was going for (and firealpaca's smudge tool just isn't very good lol)

Good luck on your skin!
@Wawe I personally watched This video to learn how to draw ice for my entry - specifically from 3:00 to 7:00 minutes in, though the rest is useful to watch as well.

Feel free to change around the steps as you need in order to fit your drawing though, such as using lighter colours to give a more 'solid' look, or using different tools - I utilized blend & gaussian blur in certain steps instead of the smudge tool like the tutorial suggests, because it looked better to me for what I was going for (and firealpaca's smudge tool just isn't very good lol)

Good luck on your skin!
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
@Judithan AND @Zihette I HOPE YOURS WIN [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
@Judithan AND @Zihette I HOPE YOURS WIN
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11