Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@urmomishot
The method I use is right clicking(or long pressing on mobile) the image itself and selecting "copy image location" and putting that as the image link. Something about taking the generated link provided causes weird issues I've found (and if it gives u an image location that's like 'blob: lost string of random numbers' just retry it and it should work. I don't get it but I think it has something to do with the way imgur loads?)
Hopefully that'll work out for ya!
(And for the judging image it has to have to shadows/lines clipped onto it, I'm not sure if the first one is meant to be the judging image but it'll unfortunately be disqualified without the layers on it)
@urmomishot
The method I use is right clicking(or long pressing on mobile) the image itself and selecting "copy image location" and putting that as the image link. Something about taking the generated link provided causes weird issues I've found (and if it gives u an image location that's like 'blob: lost string of random numbers' just retry it and it should work. I don't get it but I think it has something to do with the way imgur loads?)
Hopefully that'll work out for ya!
(And for the judging image it has to have to shadows/lines clipped onto it, I'm not sure if the first one is meant to be the judging image but it'll unfortunately be disqualified without the layers on it)
NqTy8Tb.png
Anyone have any tips to draw wisps of wind? Or at least icy-looking breath? I keep trying to, but it looks bad, and the outline is uneven every time -_-
Anyone have any tips to draw wisps of wind? Or at least icy-looking breath? I keep trying to, but it looks bad, and the outline is uneven every time -_-
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
i love the coldlight warden skin/accent so much i keep going back to look at it. i even bought a gaoler just in case it wins bc i like it so much LOL
i love the coldlight warden skin/accent so much i keep going back to look at it. i even bought a gaoler just in case it wins bc i like it so much LOL
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
[quote name="FarashaSilver" date="2024-01-08 12:50:16" ] First time making a skin and first time entering the contest! Good luck to everyone, there are some really cool entries :3 [/quote] I really really love your skin! I have my fingers crossed for you! If it wins I have a dragon I'm seriously considering silhouette swapping just for it.
FarashaSilver wrote on 2024-01-08 12:50:16:
First time making a skin and first time entering the contest! Good luck to everyone, there are some really cool entries :3

I really really love your skin! I have my fingers crossed for you! If it wins I have a dragon I'm seriously considering silhouette swapping just for it.
[quote name="Gubyub" date="2024-01-09 18:27:54" ] Anyone have any tips to draw wisps of wind? Or at least icy-looking breath? I keep trying to, but it looks bad, and the outline is uneven every time -_- [/quote] @Gubyub I like to draw with a solid brush with a high stabilizer, and then lightly go over the ends with an airbrush for a "faded" effect! Then, you can clip a new layer to it in a slightly lighter (or darker) color and add a little shading. The airbrush goes a long way in hiding some of my wobbly lines, and looks a lot nicer than something solid too.
Gubyub wrote on 2024-01-09 18:27:54:

@Gubyub I like to draw with a solid brush with a high stabilizer, and then lightly go over the ends with an airbrush for a "faded" effect! Then, you can clip a new layer to it in a slightly lighter (or darker) color and add a little shading. The airbrush goes a long way in hiding some of my wobbly lines, and looks a lot nicer than something solid too.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
@Striation
Thanks for the tip! I'm not sure Gimp has a "High stabalizer" option but I'll try to find something that sounds close anyway. Thank you :)
@Striation
Thanks for the tip! I'm not sure Gimp has a "High stabalizer" option but I'll try to find something that sounds close anyway. Thank you :)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

@Thagomyzer

Holy smokes! I so want that accent asap. I really hope it wins. I just checked it out on my of my friend's xxx abbies and it so suits her. Makes me want an abby to use this one on.

Good Luck. If you're on in that list, will you be making copies?
@Thagomyzer

Holy smokes! I so want that accent asap. I really hope it wins. I just checked it out on my of my friend's xxx abbies and it so suits her. Makes me want an abby to use this one on.

Good Luck. If you're on in that list, will you be making copies?
ujsLf0j.gif
@DW08 @Raptorgrrl

Thank you both! I'm glad folks like it~ Makes me super happy :D <3

DW08, I had a few folks ask me so far if I would be printing if its not chosen for the Gala, so I threw up a pinglist on the original post. If there are enough that end up on there I will totally print some copies :3
@DW08 @Raptorgrrl

Thank you both! I'm glad folks like it~ Makes me super happy :D <3

DW08, I had a few folks ask me so far if I would be printing if its not chosen for the Gala, so I threw up a pinglist on the original post. If there are enough that end up on there I will totally print some copies :3
AEBAxQb.gif
Anyone know if this is elligable to submit? [img]https://imgur.com/m2wobed.png[/img] I've toyed with the clip shadow layer a couple times in the past, but I've never actually figured out if it allowed to edit it as part of the skin/accent.
Anyone know if this is elligable to submit?

m2wobed.png
I've toyed with the clip shadow layer a couple times in the past, but I've never actually figured out if it allowed to edit it as part of the skin/accent.
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

@gubyub Says in the rules that you are allowed to change it's hue, so long as the shaded areas are clearly darker than the non-shaded. You're not allowed to erase any part of it, though.
@gubyub Says in the rules that you are allowed to change it's hue, so long as the shaded areas are clearly darker than the non-shaded. You're not allowed to erase any part of it, though.
No thoughts only dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11