Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Paw Borough Discussion Hub
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[url=https://ibb.co/7zhdz7P][img]https://i.ibb.co/qn63nbK/Screenshot-2023-11-17-at-3-58-20-PM.png[/img][/url] Made my IRL kitties :)
Screenshot-2023-11-17-at-3-58-20-PM.png
Made my IRL kitties :)
I think I've settled on a design for my first founder, Cherryleap! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb513f9f921f2e8a0a73bb0c056a9129/c1ae3dc12e4a3f69-20/s1280x1920/54d5d656b2a6a885a77dff6cd9cab981d75b484e.png[/img] I miiiiight go for another overcoat color but like.. oh she's so pink I like it :)
I think I've settled on a design for my first founder, Cherryleap!

54d5d656b2a6a885a77dff6cd9cab981d75b484e.png

I miiiiight go for another overcoat color but like.. oh she's so pink I like it :)
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
Lalalaa oh look at that the december update I wonder what new things the team could have shared with us this time--NEW BREED JUST DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b2c33c4c5459130ec1e5bf11d95a94da/dce91054b39c74f9-84/s1280x1920/91b2d20be97a2c6f7b16d47402439c8412344a23.png[/img] Unfortunately I have used up all my spoons talking about it in the server so idk what else to say other than.. well its a rabbit alright. EDIT: OUGH WAIT, SOMETHING INTERESTING I STILL HAVE ENERGY TO TALK ABOUT!!! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a509fa0566c530366e5e337c83f5c138/31d43aa905a8f728-68/s1280x1920/d254f051f20fc2387255cb9da689690c545f8adf.png[/img] [quote="Text Version"]Upcoming Support Raffle We've gotten a few questions in the past on how those who missed our Kickstarter could support our continued development, or even just get in on the rewards. We have an opportunity opening up to both support our game and for a chance to win a prize! One of our “Design an Accessory” tiers was refunded in July, as well as a few add-ons. This leaves an opening for this content to be redistributed. We will be raffling off this tier and all its benefits with very low price entry-tickets. More details on how to enter, dates, and the breakdown of the full prize will be posted tomorrow on 12/13/2023! Thank you! [/quote] Anybody who missed the KS campaign gonna hop on this? I've definitely gotten more than enough out of it but I'm probably gonna try my shot at it too. Treat it like Roundsey, buy one ticket and hope for the best lol.
Lalalaa oh look at that the december update I wonder what new things the team could have shared with us this time--NEW BREED JUST DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

91b2d20be97a2c6f7b16d47402439c8412344a23.png

Unfortunately I have used up all my spoons talking about it in the server so idk what else to say other than.. well its a rabbit alright.

EDIT: OUGH WAIT, SOMETHING INTERESTING I STILL HAVE ENERGY TO TALK ABOUT!!!
d254f051f20fc2387255cb9da689690c545f8adf.png
Text Version wrote:
Upcoming Support Raffle

We've gotten a few questions in the past on how those who missed our Kickstarter could support our continued development, or even just get in on the rewards.

We have an opportunity opening up to both support our game and for a chance to win a prize!

One of our “Design an Accessory” tiers was refunded in July, as well as a few add-ons. This leaves an opening for this content to be redistributed.

We will be raffling off this tier and all its benefits with very low price entry-tickets. More details on how to enter, dates, and the breakdown of the full prize will be posted tomorrow on 12/13/2023!

Thank you!

Anybody who missed the KS campaign gonna hop on this? I've definitely gotten more than enough out of it but I'm probably gonna try my shot at it too. Treat it like Roundsey, buy one ticket and hope for the best lol.
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
I'm very excited for the bnuuy breed! they look very cute, and while I think they could do with some tweaks (which the team is working on), I'm definitely going to have some of those pretties! also looking forward to the Watership Down fancats...

the redesigns of the KS fauna also look amazing! the old designs have a very cute look to them, but the new ones are much easier to imagine as living creatures. the old ones look like someone made a wood carving of the new ones, if that makes sense.

and yes, raffle! I'm not sure if I'm going to hop on it yet, I probably won't, but I wish everyone who joins the best of luck.
I'm very excited for the bnuuy breed! they look very cute, and while I think they could do with some tweaks (which the team is working on), I'm definitely going to have some of those pretties! also looking forward to the Watership Down fancats...

the redesigns of the KS fauna also look amazing! the old designs have a very cute look to them, but the new ones are much easier to imagine as living creatures. the old ones look like someone made a wood carving of the new ones, if that makes sense.

and yes, raffle! I'm not sure if I'm going to hop on it yet, I probably won't, but I wish everyone who joins the best of luck.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Raffle deets dropped and while I'm not really gonna try for a win, one dollar entry fee feels like a good deal so I'll get a couple tickets. The Romanovtsa is a nice consolation prize in any case.
Raffle deets dropped and while I'm not really gonna try for a win, one dollar entry fee feels like a good deal so I'll get a couple tickets. The Romanovtsa is a nice consolation prize in any case.
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
I already backed the game so I probably won't be going too hard on the raffle, but I might get 1 ticket just for the Romanovtsa.
I already backed the game so I probably won't be going too hard on the raffle, but I might get 1 ticket just for the Romanovtsa.
9KGRyPy.png
Is there anyone here who can and is willing to sell me a beta key? Q-Q
I want to join in for the pretty kitties sooooo bad
Is there anyone here who can and is willing to sell me a beta key? Q-Q
I want to join in for the pretty kitties sooooo bad
@felius
if you join the official PB discord, there is a trading channel that will probably become very active with offers to trade beta keys by the time beta opens up
@felius
if you join the official PB discord, there is a trading channel that will probably become very active with offers to trade beta keys by the time beta opens up
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-01-07 07:05:59" ] @felius if you join the official PB discord, there is a trading channel that will probably become very active with offers to trade beta keys by the time beta opens up [/quote] Oooh, thank you! I'll do it!
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-01-07 07:05:59:
@felius
Oooh, thank you! I'll do it!
wooooo tenative beta date!!!!!! also thumper fangs oh my gODS. once they release i will NEED 50 asap please and thank you.

oh and also moontail wing patterns????? so amazing???? we are eating GOOD this update.
wooooo tenative beta date!!!!!! also thumper fangs oh my gODS. once they release i will NEED 50 asap please and thank you.

oh and also moontail wing patterns????? so amazing???? we are eating GOOD this update.

HIggwML.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
lore

pwyw art shop
PDNmiBP.pngLkK04cr.pngTuZeZkN.png

1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24