Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | brewing my first child
1 2 3 4
good luck! i should brew my first egg too, i just hit lvl16 as well. i was working on a scroll for a minsc fandragon though first, but ive got the sulphur made.
good luck! i should brew my first egg too, i just hit lvl16 as well. i was working on a scroll for a minsc fandragon though first, but ive got the sulphur made.
xulc4O8.png
Good luck!

If it’s not too much of a bother, please ping me when you hatch, I’d love to help scry :D
Good luck!

If it’s not too much of a bother, please ping me when you hatch, I’d love to help scry :D
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
thank y'all for the interest! I'll ping those who ask to be pinged tomorrow when it comes out of the Goo
thank y'all for the interest! I'll ping those who ask to be pinged tomorrow when it comes out of the Goo
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I'd love a ping to see the babby!
I'd love a ping to see the babby!
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Good Luck Good Friend!

Ping we when you hatch it!
Good Luck Good Friend!

Ping we when you hatch it!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Best of luck! Hopefully you get a beauty :)
Best of luck! Hopefully you get a beauty :)
I'm hoping you can find something you like! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59904902]My Bogsneak egg[/url] hatched into something really cool [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
I'm hoping you can find something you like! My Bogsneak egg hatched into something really cool
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2024-01-06 20:04:49" ] thank y'all for the interest! I'll ping those who ask to be pinged tomorrow when it comes out of the Goo [/quote] cannot wait!
Strangeflesh wrote on 2024-01-06 20:04:49:
cannot wait!
Can I be pinged on hatch? ty :)
Can I be pinged on hatch? ty :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I'd like to be pinged when it hatches!
I'd like to be pinged when it hatches!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3 4