Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mini Pixel Dragons [ CLOSED | T/G/$ ]
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 150 151
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza
Dragon Name: Seraphina
Link to Dragon: Link
Skin/Accent: Y
Apparel: ---
Outline: Colour
Direction: Left
Animation: None
Currency: CAD

I'm more than happy to do a gene sponsor for boa and also a skin/accent sponsor.
Dragon Name: Seraphina
Link to Dragon: Link
Outline: Colour
Animation: None
Currency: CAD

I'm more than happy to do a gene sponsor for boa and also a skin/accent sponsor.
_____ SNKeGax.png __ "We don't make mistakes,
just happy little accidents"

- Bob Ross

She/Her • fr+2 • Hatchery
__ SNKe-Gax-flipped.png
@almondandapple You can pay whenever is convenient to you, we just wont send out the finished pixel if we haven't received it yet!

@Lapse Looks like you got to it before I could respond haha, but a reserve would've been fine too!
So your order will come to 800 gems.
(200 base +200 ab headbob + 200 starmap + 200 constellation)

@Firefoxtress Since it's the holidays and I missed these two coming in I can sneak you in for a final sponsor slot!

Your total will come to $5.60
(2 base + 2 boa + 1.60 accent)
I will send you the paypal information closer to completion!

Sponsor Slots are now closed!

@almondandapple You can pay whenever is convenient to you, we just wont send out the finished pixel if we haven't received it yet!

@Lapse Looks like you got to it before I could respond haha, but a reserve would've been fine too!
So your order will come to 800 gems.
(200 base +200 ab headbob + 200 starmap + 200 constellation)

@Firefoxtress Since it's the holidays and I missed these two coming in I can sneak you in for a final sponsor slot!

Your total will come to $5.60
(2 base + 2 boa + 1.60 accent)
I will send you the paypal information closer to completion!

Sponsor Slots are now closed!

Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
Gems incoming for that sponsor slot! Is it cool if I take a non-sponser as well? This lady could use some art! No worries if not, pretty sure you have all these aberration genes

Dragon Name: Eileen
Link to Dragon: Link!
Skin/Accent: N/A
Apparel: N/A
Outline: Whichever works better!
Direction: Right
Animation: Headbob
Currency: G
Gems incoming for that sponsor slot! Is it cool if I take a non-sponser as well? This lady could use some art! No worries if not, pretty sure you have all these aberration genes

Dragon Name: Eileen
Skin/Accent: N/A
Apparel: N/A
Outline: Whichever works better!
Direction: Right
Animation: Headbob
Currency: G
taOZQ9c.png
@Lapse Awesome thank you! And of course you can get a non-sponsor as well!

So this order will just be 400 gems for the base and animation and I'll add you to the other queue as well!
@Lapse Awesome thank you! And of course you can get a non-sponsor as well!

So this order will just be 400 gems for the base and animation and I'll add you to the other queue as well!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
Livestreaming

I will be working on orders, taking new ones in stream and working on my Comprehensive Colour Guide and Amazing AdoptaBOT.
Chrys will be working on sponsor orders, taking new ones and working on upcoming freebies!

Order in stream and receive a discount of 10% OFF!

@sabrinou12 @TheAwesoMew @powder @veilmochi @Lapse @Firefoxtress @almondandapple @Lapse - We'll (hopefully) be working on your orders in stream

Livestream ping list - @foreverrain @Cyrya @jr413 @Enkue @Kaminome @powder @Valelael @CatOnTheSun @Albtraum22 @Hideki @Gurrero @bfkitsune @SpiritCritter838 @L3on @kilorechoy
Livestreaming

I will be working on orders, taking new ones in stream and working on my Comprehensive Colour Guide and Amazing AdoptaBOT.
Chrys will be working on sponsor orders, taking new ones and working on upcoming freebies!

Order in stream and receive a discount of 10% OFF!

@sabrinou12 @TheAwesoMew @powder @veilmochi @Lapse @Firefoxtress @almondandapple @Lapse - We'll (hopefully) be working on your orders in stream

Livestream ping list - @foreverrain @Cyrya @jr413 @Enkue @Kaminome @powder @Valelael @CatOnTheSun @Albtraum22 @Hideki @Gurrero @bfkitsune @SpiritCritter838 @L3on @kilorechoy
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png

@CrystalBlackPaws @Anza

Dragon Name: Ahuron
Outline: Black
Animation: Bouncy
Currency: Gems

I'll happily sponsor the Diaphanous gene as well!

@CrystalBlackPaws @Anza

Dragon Name: Ahuron
Currency: Gems

I'll happily sponsor the Diaphanous gene as well!
2MFinXj.png
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
gzlHZ53.png
SYiQlxK.png
mmoRz30.png
ryom29L.gif KhW3PhQ.png
The stream is now over!
Thank you to everyone who showed up!
I will process the orders and send out any that were finished
either tonight or within the next two days!

And Zhephyre I will also get to your total in a moment, thank you for ordering!
The stream is now over!
Thank you to everyone who showed up!
I will process the orders and send out any that were finished
either tonight or within the next two days!

And Zhephyre I will also get to your total in a moment, thank you for ordering!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza Dragon Name: WolfBoy Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30833517]Link[/url] (Skink/Spinner/Lace) Skin/Accent: Y if could!! Apparel: [item=Archer's Hat][item=Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Dusky Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Helpful Healer's Reference] Outline: Black Direction: Left Animation: Coatl Tongue Fwip Currency:CAD Dragon Name: ThemBones Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44516567]Link[/url] (Skink/Toxin/Okapi) Skin/Accent: Y Apparel: [item=Alchemist Eyewear][item=Bloody Neck Bandage][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Leg Bandages][item=Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament] Outline: Black Direction: Left Animation: Jittery Currency:CAD Thank you!!
Dragon Name: WolfBoy
Link to Dragon: Link (Skink/Spinner/Lace)
Skin/Accent: Y if could!!
Apparel: Archer's Hat Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Dusky Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Helpful Healer's Reference
Animation: Coatl Tongue Fwip
Currency:CAD

Dragon Name: ThemBones
Link to Dragon: Link (Skink/Toxin/Okapi)
Apparel: Alchemist Eyewear Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Leg Bandages Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament
Animation: Jittery
Currency:CAD

Thank you!!
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
Dragon Name: Cicero
Link to Dragon: Here!
Skin/Accent: N
Apparel: Haunted Flame Candles
Currency: Treasure!
Dragon Name: Cicero
Link to Dragon: Here!
Skin/Accent: N
Apparel: Haunted Flame Candles
Currency: Treasure!
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
Hi there everyone, just letting you know I'll get to these either tonight or tomorrow. I got hit with some bad lungs and have been super out of it all day!

But just wanted to say, after this message:
Sponsor Slots are Closed
Hi there everyone, just letting you know I'll get to these either tonight or tomorrow. I got hit with some bad lungs and have been super out of it all day!

But just wanted to say, after this message:
Sponsor Slots are Closed
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 150 151