Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 404 405 406 407 408 ... 411 412
status: Open - feel free to PM! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Humanoid, dragon, design [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of human OC >> cloth design for OC >>> dragon [b]Payment:[/b] some items, UMAs, G1s >> gem (Since there aren't many) [b]Keywords:[/b] Design , Humanoid, dragon [b]Optional:[/b] [emoji=cat 3 size=1]

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Humanoid, dragon, design

Specifications:
Looking for art of human OC >> cloth design for OC >>> dragon

Payment: some items, UMAs, G1s >> gem (Since there aren't many)

Keywords:
Design , Humanoid, dragon

Optional:
84c6d571a4413512dbe201b486511bb547d7d31a.png | FR + ??
| G1 Cleanout
| UMA for sale
| Adopt shop
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Non-FR dragon - primarily looking for quad/feral, might consider bipedal/anthro

Specifications:
Not interested in highly simplified art styles (no ch!bi or similar please!)
Looking for a 'semi-realistic' style - FR dragons are a good example of a look I appreciate. Looking for a fullbody colored sketch or lined + flat colors, no background.
HOWEVER this character does not have a proper ref yet! Must be ok with working from game screenshots - please look at the link below and make sure these are adequate references before contacting me!

Payment:
Gems, treasure, dragons and items (Not sure what I have to offer in terms of items though)

Keywords:
Dragon, feral, fantasy, fullbody

Optional:

Reference images

^^^ PLEASE CHECK THESE ^^^ and make sure you can work from them! I can provide more angles, etc. if needed but I don't have any colored art of him yet!
The sketch at the bottom is the most accurate wing anatomy - half of the wing is more "traditional" dragon wings, everything else is accurate to the game photos.

(I will consider every offer I get but I may not have time to reply to everyone that messages me!)
Digital

More specific type:
Non-FR dragon - primarily looking for quad/feral, might consider bipedal/anthro

Specifications:
Not interested in highly simplified art styles (no ch!bi or similar please!)
Looking for a 'semi-realistic' style - FR dragons are a good example of a look I appreciate. Looking for a fullbody colored sketch or lined + flat colors, no background.
HOWEVER this character does not have a proper ref yet! Must be ok with working from game screenshots - please look at the link below and make sure these are adequate references before contacting me!

Payment:
Gems, treasure, dragons and items (Not sure what I have to offer in terms of items though)

Keywords:
Dragon, feral, fantasy, fullbody

Optional:

Reference images

^^^ PLEASE CHECK THESE ^^^ and make sure you can work from them! I can provide more angles, etc. if needed but I don't have any colored art of him yet!
The sketch at the bottom is the most accurate wing anatomy - half of the wing is more "traditional" dragon wings, everything else is accurate to the game photos.

(I will consider every offer I get but I may not have time to reply to everyone that messages me!)
iOadmp2.png
Digital

More specific type:
Female Human

Specifications:
I am looking to get a clean sketch, full body, of an OC of mine.

Payment:
Gems or USD (Paypal/Kofi/Boosty)

Keywords:
Human, female, feminine, plants, sketch, full body, realistic.

Optional:
Looking for someone who can provide examples of work and prices. Prefer an artist with experience drawing females, tattoos, and plants. Will discuss my idea at length in DMs, willing to pay for a realistic, experienced artist.
Digital

More specific type:
Female Human

Specifications:
I am looking to get a clean sketch, full body, of an OC of mine.

Payment:
Gems or USD (Paypal/Kofi/Boosty)

Keywords:
Human, female, feminine, plants, sketch, full body, realistic.

Optional:
Looking for someone who can provide examples of work and prices. Prefer an artist with experience drawing females, tattoos, and plants. Will discuss my idea at length in DMs, willing to pay for a realistic, experienced artist.
y4XpVjZ.png

Any!

More specific type:
I am seeking anthro artwork!, pagedolls, chibis and maybe some full pieces based on their background! (so that could include ship images and such)

Specifications:
the Ocs are Api Ignis and Anubia

Payment:
I have gems and treasure to offer!

Keywords:
furry, anthro, foo dog, Egyptian, chibi, pagedoll, oc, male, female, fullbody

Any!

More specific type:
I am seeking anthro artwork!, pagedolls, chibis and maybe some full pieces based on their background! (so that could include ship images and such)

Specifications:
the Ocs are Api Ignis and Anubia

Payment:
I have gems and treasure to offer!

Keywords:
furry, anthro, foo dog, Egyptian, chibi, pagedoll, oc, male, female, fullbody

tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
EDIT: This is on hold while sorting details

Digital

More specific type:
Small and simplified fullbody (can be chibi or any other style) with transparent bg

Specifications:

I'd like art of any one of the dragons listed below. I'd like their entire look, including apparels and accents, to be captured. Simplification is highly encouraged and welcome.
Acid - based on radioactive spillage
Sapoak - jewel beetle
Reef - wandering samurai
Ceal - trickling water
Specter - mischievous spirit
Terra - moving forest

Art size can be tiny, anywhere from
200x200px to 400x400px

Payment:
Up to 2.5million treasure per art.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragons, Fullbody

Other details:
Acid - Please omit the jewelry on their claws, I just want the green, toxic-looking fumes.
Reef - I'm willing to pay as much as you need for this guy. They have the most apparel and I'd like all of them included though they can simplified as much as you'd like.
Ceal - I'd like their stone-like texture to be clear.
Specter - Their one apparel is completely optional! It's just for pizazz. I'd love for them to be drawn floating.
Terra - copious amounts of simplification is welcome, I do not expect all that foliage to be depicted.

EDIT: This is on hold while sorting details

Digital

More specific type:
Small and simplified fullbody (can be chibi or any other style) with transparent bg

Specifications:

I'd like art of any one of the dragons listed below. I'd like their entire look, including apparels and accents, to be captured. Simplification is highly encouraged and welcome.
Acid - based on radioactive spillage
Sapoak - jewel beetle
Reef - wandering samurai
Ceal - trickling water
Specter - mischievous spirit
Terra - moving forest

Art size can be tiny, anywhere from
200x200px to 400x400px

Payment:
Up to 2.5million treasure per art.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragons, Fullbody

Other details:
Acid - Please omit the jewelry on their claws, I just want the green, toxic-looking fumes.
Reef - I'm willing to pay as much as you need for this guy. They have the most apparel and I'd like all of them included though they can simplified as much as you'd like.
Ceal - I'd like their stone-like texture to be clear.
Specter - Their one apparel is completely optional! It's just for pizazz. I'd love for them to be drawn floating.
Terra - copious amounts of simplification is welcome, I do not expect all that foliage to be depicted.

[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital! Traditional is okay too! [b]More specific type:[/b] Headshot, halfbody, fullbody, any tbh - transparent BG [b]Specifications:[/b] I want the dragon below drawn: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91976751] Queitzol Lavis [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/919768/91976751.png[/img][/url] She has a swirl on all 6 of her paw pads if you want to show them, and one swirl on the back of her right hand. Please make sure it's the right color. She has four rose gold colored rings on her horns and two on her tail. OPTIONAL: She has a little jellyfish plushie, like what the image shows (: She has long eyelashes, but if that's not in your style then you don't need to add them! [b]Look at [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802296918730473522/1195212989717037086/aether_accent_new.png][u]THIS IMAGE[/u][/url] for more detail! [/b] [b]Payment:[/b] My current budget is under 50kt/g right now. I can also do art trades instead if that's not enough! [b]Keywords:[/b] Traditional | Digital | Sketch | Headshot | Halfbody | Fullbody | Dragon [b]Extra:[/b] She's very bubbly and sweet, quite hyper and also strange. She's smiley and curious, she's fluffy and loves her jellyfish plush. [b][i]PM me if you're interested in drawing her!![/i][/b]
Digital! Traditional is okay too!

More specific type:
Headshot, halfbody, fullbody, any tbh - transparent BG

Specifications:
I want the dragon below drawn:

Queitzol Lavis
91976751.png

She has a swirl on all 6 of her paw pads if you want to show them, and one swirl on the back of her right hand. Please make sure it's the right color.
She has four rose gold colored rings on her horns and two on her tail.

OPTIONAL:
She has a little jellyfish plushie, like what the image shows (:
She has long eyelashes, but if that's not in your style then you don't need to add them!

Look at THIS IMAGE for more detail!

Payment:
My current budget is under 50kt/g right now. I can also do art trades instead if that's not enough!

Keywords:
Traditional | Digital | Sketch | Headshot | Halfbody | Fullbody | Dragon

Extra:
She's very bubbly and sweet, quite hyper and also strange. She's smiley and curious, she's fluffy and loves her jellyfish plush.

PM me if you're interested in drawing her!!
feel free to PM or post in this thread! the thread also has more details

digital, pixel, maybe traditional

More specific type:
humanoid, anthro / furry, feral, nontraditional centaur
icons / headshots, busts, halfbody, fullbody, chibi
sketches, colored pieces, etc.

Specifications:
mainly looking for art of anyone in this tag, but especially this character
usually prefer 'anime' / stylized / chibi art styles but feel free to show anything!

Payment:
gems, nocturne eggs, (gened) gen 1 dragons
feel free to PM or post in this thread! the thread also has more details

digital, pixel, maybe traditional

More specific type:
humanoid, anthro / furry, feral, nontraditional centaur
icons / headshots, busts, halfbody, fullbody, chibi
sketches, colored pieces, etc.

Specifications:
mainly looking for art of anyone in this tag, but especially this character
usually prefer 'anime' / stylized / chibi art styles but feel free to show anything!

Payment:
gems, nocturne eggs, (gened) gen 1 dragons
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Always looking! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Mixed Media, preferably digital art [b]More specific type:[/b] Anything really of my flight rising dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] I’m looking for a bunch of art of my favourite dragon! I prefer something more finished but I’ll look at everything! He has a reference in his bio that shows the more ‘hard to see’ elements of his skin. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90719577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907196/90719577_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I’ll be paying in gems! I have [b]20,000 gems[/b] to work with! [b]Keywords:[/b] FR dragon, gold and black, gems, bust, halfbody, fullbody, chibi, icon, sketches [b]Optional:[/b] If you’re unsure about something or what to draw him slightly different, you’re welcome to ask!
Always looking!

Mixed Media, preferably digital art

More specific type:
Anything really of my flight rising dragon

Specifications:
I’m looking for a bunch of art of my favourite dragon! I prefer something more finished but I’ll look at everything! He has a reference in his bio that shows the more ‘hard to see’ elements of his skin.

90719577_350.png

Payment:
I’ll be paying in gems! I have 20,000 gems to work with!

Keywords:
FR dragon, gold and black, gems, bust, halfbody, fullbody, chibi, icon, sketches

Optional:
If you’re unsure about something or what to draw him slightly different, you’re welcome to ask!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Digital - possible traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid, fandom OC, cannon / OC

Specifications:
A piece of my BG3 character and her romance cuddling together against my character's pet bear.
I can provide rough sketches if needed ^^

Possibly a background can be discussed but not needed

Payment:
treasure/ gems and some noc eggs (i have 16)

Keywords:
Full body, OC, Baldur's gate, Couple, tiefling, humanoid, sketch, lined, colored
Digital - possible traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid, fandom OC, cannon / OC

Specifications:
A piece of my BG3 character and her romance cuddling together against my character's pet bear.
I can provide rough sketches if needed ^^

Possibly a background can be discussed but not needed

Payment:
treasure/ gems and some noc eggs (i have 16)

Keywords:
Full body, OC, Baldur's gate, Couple, tiefling, humanoid, sketch, lined, colored
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] fullbody/outfit ref [b]Specifications:[/b] i desperately need someone to simplify his outfit into something draw-able, where i can see all of the important elements of his outfit clearly is all. make sense of him for me please . maybe a naked version too if it'll fit into the price [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55827441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/558275/55827441_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] willing to pay up to $40 paypal or cashapp :] [b]Keywords:[/b] dragon, outfit ref, lined, colored, reference, fae, money
digital

More specific type:
fullbody/outfit ref

Specifications:
i desperately need someone to simplify his outfit into something draw-able, where i can see all of the important elements of his outfit clearly is all. make sense of him for me please . maybe a naked version too if it'll fit into the price 55827441_350.png

Payment:
willing to pay up to $40 paypal or cashapp :]

Keywords:
dragon, outfit ref, lined, colored, reference, fae, money
1 2 ... 404 405 406 407 408 ... 411 412