Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a Door—Pairs Version RP
1 2
[center][size=7][color=teal][font=new times roman]Pick a Door—Breeding Pairs Version[/center] [center][i] [font=times new roman] You open your eyes, blinking in the harsh sunlight. After a moment, your eyes adjust and you look around, making out your surroundings. The first thought that flashes through your mind is: “Where am I?” [font=times new roman] You appear to be in a Glade. On every side, you are surrounded by Forest. The Forest appears to have a section for each Element. Bamboo sways right next to some dead trees, which are next to large glowing mushrooms, by… kelp? [font=times new roman] You are near the section that reminds you most of your home and your Flight. In the center of the Glade, there is a stone structure that looks like it has been there for years. It is covered by glyphs you cannot decipher. In the very center of the structure sits an old Dragon. She looks up at you and says, [font=times new roman] “Hello friend. I am the Matchmaker. Come with me and you may find a story of romance behind one of the doors. If not, I can assure you that it will still be worth your while. Shall we begin?” [/i][rule] [font=times new roman] Hello everyone! I decided I would start a RP door game where the main prize is not one Dragon, but a Pair! [font=times new roman] Here are the Rules: [font=times new roman] [list] [font=times new roman] 1. The first player will write a story about 3 Doors, and submit it. Behind each door is a pre-determined prize. One of those prizes MUST be a Dragon Pair! I would suggest a well-thought out pair, as it makes it more fun for everyone else. Don’t just choose a male and female Dragon that you don’t like and throw them in. [font=times new roman] 2. That brings us to rule number two! The pair [u]must[/u] have one Female Dragon and one Male Dragon, and they must be far enough removed to breed! [font=times new roman] [font=times new roman] 3. If you receive the pair, then you have to host the next round! Please don’t avoid hosting. It makes the game less fun for everyone else. [font=times new roman] 4. Don’t post Dragons with rules! Whoever gets your Dragons may use them to breed, sell, exalt, or whatever! They are now theirs! So, if there is a Dragon or two that you are emotionally attached to, don’t offer them as the gift! [font=times new roman]Hopefully, all of these rules makes sense, and you guys can enjoy the game! I’ll start the game! [rule] [center] [i][font=times new roman]Suddenly, the Glade is gone, and you are standing on a floor of puffy pink clouds. The Dragon is gone, but you hear her voice echo in your head, “Move along friend. Choose your path and your reward will follow.” You test your footing on the soft clouds, but they appear to be stable so you set off. In the distance, you spy a castle in the clouds. It is pearly pink, and its elegant spires go higher than your eyes can see. As you get closer to the dreamy castle, you spot something stick its head above the clouds, but it is gone before you get a chance to see what it is. Finally, you make it to the castle, and you see that it has expansive gardens, filled with flowers of every shape and color. It smells delightful. Past the garden is the entrance to the castle, which is two vaulted doors, huge and covered in rose gold. Senteries stand at either side of the door, waiting to let someone in. [font=times new roman] What do you choose? 1. Explore the Garden more. 2.[s] See if you can find the creature that stuck its head above the clouds.[/s] 3. [s]Enter the castle.[/s]
Pick a Door—Breeding Pairs Version
You open your eyes, blinking in the harsh sunlight. After a moment, your eyes adjust and you look around, making out your surroundings. The first thought that flashes through your mind is: “Where am I?”

You appear to be in a Glade. On every side, you are surrounded by Forest. The Forest appears to have a section for each Element. Bamboo sways right next to some dead trees, which are next to large glowing mushrooms, by… kelp?

You are near the section that reminds you most of your home and your Flight. In the center of the Glade, there is a stone structure that looks like it has been there for years. It is covered by glyphs you cannot decipher. In the very center of the structure sits an old Dragon. She looks up at you and says,

“Hello friend. I am the Matchmaker. Come with me and you may find a story of romance behind one of the doors. If not, I can assure you that it will still be worth your while. Shall we begin?”

Hello everyone! I decided I would start a RP door game where the main prize is not one Dragon, but a Pair!

Here are the Rules:

1. The first player will write a story about 3 Doors, and submit it. Behind each door is a pre-determined prize. One of those prizes MUST be a Dragon Pair! I would suggest a well-thought out pair, as it makes it more fun for everyone else. Don’t just choose a male and female Dragon that you don’t like and throw them in.

2. That brings us to rule number two! The pair must have one Female Dragon and one Male Dragon, and they must be far enough removed to breed!

3. If you receive the pair, then you have to host the next round! Please don’t avoid hosting. It makes the game less fun for everyone else.

4. Don’t post Dragons with rules! Whoever gets your Dragons may use them to breed, sell, exalt, or whatever! They are now theirs! So, if there is a Dragon or two that you are emotionally attached to, don’t offer them as the gift!

Hopefully, all of these rules makes sense, and you guys can enjoy the game!

I’ll start the game!

Suddenly, the Glade is gone, and you are standing on a floor of puffy pink clouds. The Dragon is gone, but you hear her voice echo in your head, “Move along friend. Choose your path and your reward will follow.” You test your footing on the soft clouds, but they appear to be stable so you set off. In the distance, you spy a castle in the clouds. It is pearly pink, and its elegant spires go higher than your eyes can see. As you get closer to the dreamy castle, you spot something stick its head above the clouds, but it is gone before you get a chance to see what it is. Finally, you make it to the castle, and you see that it has expansive gardens, filled with flowers of every shape and color. It smells delightful. Past the garden is the entrance to the castle, which is two vaulted doors, huge and covered in rose gold. Senteries stand at either side of the door, waiting to let someone in.

What do you choose?

1. Explore the Garden more.

2. See if you can find the creature that stuck its head above the clouds.

3. Enter the castle.

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91012954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910130/91012954_350.png[/img][/url] @Mahlah Atlanta swoops down below the clouds, searching for the Creature. Where could it have gone?
91012954_350.png

@Mahlah Atlanta swoops down below the clouds, searching for the Creature. Where could it have gone?
ZOJoFM.png
@Mahlah 3 please [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/518313/51831297_350.png[/img] Queen Obsidian walks up the gate and narrows her lone eye at the guards. She limps forward on her disfigured legs, damaged by years of using necromancy by pulling from her own body. The fresh from battle, necromancer queen growls at the guards. "You. Open these doors and get me something to lie down on and a drink." Obsidian demands, her voice wheezing from strain but still able to speak authoritatively. [/center]
@Mahlah 3 please
51831297_350.png

Queen Obsidian walks up the gate and narrows her lone eye at the guards. She limps forward on her disfigured legs, damaged by years of using necromancy by pulling from her own body. The fresh from battle, necromancer queen growls at the guards.

"You. Open these doors and get me something to lie down on and a drink."
Obsidian demands, her voice wheezing from strain but still able to speak authoritatively.
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
@Mahlah i guess ill take door 1 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715040/71503945_350.png[/img] Infection notices the sentries and quickly turns tail back into the garden. Not really wanting to deal with people she doesn't know, because a fugitives life can make you not trust anyone.
@Mahlah
i guess ill take door 1

71503945_350.png

Infection notices the sentries and quickly turns tail back into the garden. Not really wanting to deal with people she doesn't know, because a fugitives life can make you not trust anyone.
[center][b]@XanythingX—Explore the Garden more.[/b] Infection slinks away from the intimidating palace and the sentries that guard it, into the beautiful grounds beyond. The scent of roses, lilacs, and lavender assault her nose. She relaxes a little, enjoying the beauty all around her. Suddenly, a small green Fae darts past her face, and she shrinks back in surprise. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there!” The Fae exlclaims. “Do you like my Gardens? I grew them myself? Oh, and do you like blueberries? I have [i]sooooo[/i] many blueberries. Do you want a blueberry?” Infection shrank back from the excitable Fae. “My name’s Blueberry. What’s your name???” “Infection,” Infection replies carefully. “Oooh nice name,” Blueberry tells her. “Do you like to garden? Do you want to garden? Here, take some gardening stuff!” Blueberry drops a package of garden-related stuff that probably wouldn’t help to actually garden, and flits away, as fast as she came. You received this! [item=scene: cottage garden][item=primary gene: fern] [item=swamp kelpie mane][item=lavender harvest] Suddenly, you blink, and you are no longer in the garden. You still have the items the Fae gave you, but you are back in the ruins with the Matchmaker. She nods as she sees your gifts, and says, “Thank you for coming! I’m always in the mood for making a match, so please come again!” Then, you walk back to the section of the forest you came from, blink, and suddenly are back home. [center][b]@EmeraldCreatures—See if you can find the creature that stuck its head above the clouds.[/b] Atlanta flaps her wings, hovering while she searches beneath the clouds for the mysterious creature that appeared earlier. She doesn’t see anything, but she continues to look. She barely got to see it at all before it flew away! She begins to fly in the direction that she saw it… she hopes. In the distance, she spots something coming straight at her… is it the creature? Atlanta yelps and ducks as a [i]SWARM[/i] of animals zooms straight over her head. It is the most ridiculous group she’s ever seen. There are some creepy familiars being held by ones that can fly, there are books and birds and all manner of interesting creatures. The one that Atlanta saw earlier, which she realizes now was a Blooming Hedgehide turns back around with its flying companion, a Lion’s Mane Seeker. It gets very excited, swinging its leafy arms and yelling “Friend!” In the Blooming Hedgehide language (which you can understand). Many of the other creatures gather around Atlanta sniffing her and eyeing her curiously. Then, they take off on their chase once more. Atlanta decides to follow them, and they zoom through the bright blue sky together. Suddenly, the Lion’s Mane Seeker’s grip slips on the Blooming Hedgehide and it starts to plummet to the ground. Atlanta gasps and dives to save the little creature. It entangles its vines arms around her, hugging her neck, and doesn’t let go. When she brings it back to the Lion’s Mane Seeker, it resolutely refuses to go. “Do you want to come with me?” Atlanta asks. The Blooming Hedgehide makes an odd little nodding gesture and squeezes harder. Atlanta smiles and begins to leave. Surprisingly, a good number of the creatures follow her, by the time she resurges above the clouds, she has a posse of familiars. You received this! [item=Blooming Hedgehide][item=Lion’s mane seeker] [item=spellbound tome][item=glowing globe] [item=death seeker][item=masked phantom] Suddenly, you blink, and you are no longer in the clouds. You still have the familiars with you, but you are back in the ruins with the Matchmaker. She nods as she sees your gifts, and says, “Thank you for coming! I’m always in the mood for making a match, so please come again!” Then, you walk back to the section of the forest you came from, blink, and suddenly are back home. [center][b]@waterbend—Enter the castle.[/b] Queen Obsidian strides past the guards, who bang their halberds on the ground and open the gate. Neither of them move from their posts however. Queen Obsidian mutters under her breath about the service of this castle. She enters the castle, and finds herself in a huge domed structure, and hears laughing and giggling coming from high up above. She glares up at the noise, and eventually catches sight of two small, furry, pink dragons spiraling down to greet her. “Welcome to—” one of the pink Dragons begins. “Your service here is awful,” Queen Obsidian states. “I expect more. Now go fetch me that glass of water and a place to rest!” The pink Dragon cocks his head. “This is [i]my[/i]castle,” he says. “And I allowed you in here.” But he waves his claw, and a rose-gold goblet of water appears for her. “Where are you from?” He asks. “Somewhere much better than here,” Queen Obsidian tells him. He frowns, but the Dragon behind him steps forward. “I’m so bored here,” she tells him. “Let’s go with her! Her home sounds more interesting than here. Plus, I think she can teach you something about being strong and authoritative. You definitely need it.” “Oh… Fine. For you. But I don’t want to!” The pair of Dragons then give out some orders to the guards, and begin to follow Queen Obsidian out the door. Queen Obsidian sighs at the fact that the bright bubbly Dragons seem intent on coming with her. However, she soon find that the girl is more similar to herself than almost anyone she’s met. “Maybe she’ll do,” she thinks. You befriended this XXX Pearly pair! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91970560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919706/91970560_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92018457][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/920185/92018457_350.png[/img][/url] Suddenly, you blink, and you are no longer in the castle. You still have the Dragons with you, but you are back in the ruins with the Matchmaker. She nods as she sees the pair, and says, “Ah, so you found them! I’m afraid that your story of romance has only just begun. Please, select prizes and write your doors, so that we can help the next Dragons find their pair!” Then, you walk back to the section of the forest you came from, blink, and suddenly are back home.
@XanythingX—Explore the Garden more.

Infection slinks away from the intimidating palace and the sentries that guard it, into the beautiful grounds beyond. The scent of roses, lilacs, and lavender assault her nose. She relaxes a little, enjoying the beauty all around her. Suddenly, a small green Fae darts past her face, and she shrinks back in surprise. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there!” The Fae exlclaims. “Do you like my Gardens? I grew them myself? Oh, and do you like blueberries? I have sooooo many blueberries. Do you want a blueberry?” Infection shrank back from the excitable Fae. “My name’s Blueberry. What’s your name???” “Infection,” Infection replies carefully. “Oooh nice name,” Blueberry tells her. “Do you like to garden? Do you want to garden? Here, take some gardening stuff!” Blueberry drops a package of garden-related stuff that probably wouldn’t help to actually garden, and flits away, as fast as she came. You received this!

Scene: Cottage Garden Primary Gene: Fern
Swamp Kelpie Mane Lavender Harvest

Suddenly, you blink, and you are no longer in the garden. You still have the items the Fae gave you, but you are back in the ruins with the Matchmaker. She nods as she sees your gifts, and says,
“Thank you for coming! I’m always in the mood for making a match, so please come again!”
Then, you walk back to the section of the forest you came from, blink, and suddenly are back home.
@EmeraldCreatures—See if you can find the creature that stuck its head above the clouds.

Atlanta flaps her wings, hovering while she searches beneath the clouds for the mysterious creature that appeared earlier. She doesn’t see anything, but she continues to look. She barely got to see it at all before it flew away! She begins to fly in the direction that she saw it… she hopes. In the distance, she spots something coming straight at her… is it the creature? Atlanta yelps and ducks as a SWARM of animals zooms straight over her head. It is the most ridiculous group she’s ever seen. There are some creepy familiars being held by ones that can fly, there are books and birds and all manner of interesting creatures. The one that Atlanta saw earlier, which she realizes now was a Blooming Hedgehide turns back around with its flying companion, a Lion’s Mane Seeker. It gets very excited, swinging its leafy arms and yelling “Friend!” In the Blooming Hedgehide language (which you can understand). Many of the other creatures gather around Atlanta sniffing her and eyeing her curiously. Then, they take off on their chase once more. Atlanta decides to follow them, and they zoom through the bright blue sky together. Suddenly, the Lion’s Mane Seeker’s grip slips on the Blooming Hedgehide and it starts to plummet to the ground. Atlanta gasps and dives to save the little creature. It entangles its vines arms around her, hugging her neck, and doesn’t let go. When she brings it back to the Lion’s Mane Seeker, it resolutely refuses to go.
“Do you want to come with me?” Atlanta asks. The Blooming Hedgehide makes an odd little nodding gesture and squeezes harder. Atlanta smiles and begins to leave. Surprisingly, a good number of the creatures follow her, by the time she resurges above the clouds, she has a posse of familiars. You received this!

Blooming Hedgehide
Spellbound Tome Glowing Globe
Death Seeker Masked Phantom

Suddenly, you blink, and you are no longer in the clouds. You still have the familiars with you, but you are back in the ruins with the Matchmaker. She nods as she sees your gifts, and says,
“Thank you for coming! I’m always in the mood for making a match, so please come again!”
Then, you walk back to the section of the forest you came from, blink, and suddenly are back home.
@waterbend—Enter the castle.

Queen Obsidian strides past the guards, who bang their halberds on the ground and open the gate. Neither of them move from their posts however. Queen Obsidian mutters under her breath about the service of this castle. She enters the castle, and finds herself in a huge domed structure, and hears laughing and giggling coming from high up above. She glares up at the noise, and eventually catches sight of two small, furry, pink dragons spiraling down to greet her.
“Welcome to—” one of the pink Dragons begins.
“Your service here is awful,” Queen Obsidian states. “I expect more. Now go fetch me that glass of water and a place to rest!” The pink Dragon cocks his head.
“This is mycastle,” he says. “And I allowed you in here.” But he waves his claw, and a rose-gold goblet of water appears for her.
“Where are you from?” He asks.
“Somewhere much better than here,” Queen Obsidian tells him. He frowns, but the Dragon behind him steps forward.
“I’m so bored here,” she tells him. “Let’s go with her! Her home sounds more interesting than here. Plus, I think she can teach you something about being strong and authoritative. You definitely need it.”
“Oh… Fine. For you. But I don’t want to!” The pair of Dragons then give out some orders to the guards, and begin to follow Queen Obsidian out the door.
Queen Obsidian sighs at the fact that the bright bubbly Dragons seem intent on coming with her. However, she soon find that the girl is more similar to herself than almost anyone she’s met.
“Maybe she’ll do,” she thinks. You befriended this XXX Pearly pair!

91970560_350.png

92018457_350.png

Suddenly, you blink, and you are no longer in the castle. You still have the Dragons with you, but you are back in the ruins with the Matchmaker. She nods as she sees the pair, and says,
“Ah, so you found them! I’m afraid that your story of romance has only just begun. Please, select prizes and write your doors, so that we can help the next Dragons find their pair!”

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
[center] [font=gothic century][size=4] Walking through the frigid expanse of Reclaimer's Glacier, you stumble across a cave entrance. As you enter, you feel something hit you on the back of the head. You wake up with a groan, seeing your limbs shackled down to a stone floor, the panic that floods you is soon overshadowed by your heart skipping a beat as you hear claws clicking on stone. You look up through the bars of your cell and see a white Wildclaw with rainbow accents walking towards you. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/518156/51815522.png[/img] He unlocks your cell door and shackles. "If you know whats best for you, don't try anything" He growls. As you walk down the cold halls, you see a door. It looks to be out of place and seems to be glitching somehow, looking at it fills you with dread, as if it's something you aren't supposed to be seeing. Looking at the Wildclaw you notice that he doesn't see it. [i]'Maybe if I'm quick I can make it'[/i] [b]What do you do?[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Fight, attack the Wildclaw [*]Be fast, turn tail and run as fast as you can down the other way of the passage [*][s]Be cunning, wait until you are about to pass the door then make a dash to it[/s] [/LIST] [/size][/font] [/center]

Walking through the frigid expanse of Reclaimer's Glacier, you stumble across a cave entrance. As you enter, you feel something hit you on the back of the head.

You wake up with a groan, seeing your limbs shackled down to a stone floor, the panic that floods you is soon overshadowed by your heart skipping a beat as you hear claws clicking on stone. You look up through the bars of your cell and see a white Wildclaw with rainbow accents walking towards you.

51815522.png

He unlocks your cell door and shackles.

"If you know whats best for you, don't try anything"
He growls.

As you walk down the cold halls, you see a door. It looks to be out of place and seems to be glitching somehow, looking at it fills you with dread, as if it's something you aren't supposed to be seeing. Looking at the Wildclaw you notice that he doesn't see it.

'Maybe if I'm quick I can make it'

What do you do?

1. Fight, attack the Wildclaw
  2. Be fast, turn tail and run as fast as you can down the other way of the passage
  3. Be cunning, wait until you are about to pass the door then make a dash to it

rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
bump
bump
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
New round beginning!! First person gets to choose!
New round beginning!! First person gets to choose!

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
bump
bump
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
bump
bump
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png