Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I do!! Nine years, seven months and one day in Water. I love the blue eyes and the Saternalia is during my Birthday Month, so it seemed like a done deal at the start and I've never looked back.
I do!! Nine years, seven months and one day in Water. I love the blue eyes and the Saternalia is during my Birthday Month, so it seemed like a done deal at the start and I've never looked back.
Joined April 2014 and have always been in Water so still have my free flight change, not sure if I'll ever use it.
Joined April 2014 and have always been in Water so still have my free flight change, not sure if I'll ever use it.
I've been happily twirling around in Wind for 9 years, 7 months and 1 day~
I still have my free change and honestly I don't think I'll ever change. Wind is Home <3
I've been happily twirling around in Wind for 9 years, 7 months and 1 day~
I still have my free change and honestly I don't think I'll ever change. Wind is Home <3
3RhDLF9.png
I’ve been in Arcane since December 9th 2022 :)
I’ve been in Arcane since December 9th 2022 :)
LEpJMnn.pngLJfZA40.png6YousWl.pngWNKiucd.png
Gb24K1G.pngfsKmPCy.pngFvfV2kD.pngTWSJTng.png
---
fkWjutW.pngloimysO.pngP4eo1Gw.png
FREE/PWYW EVENT IN ART SHOP! also 10g/kt drawings: tIb6bke.png
Here since 2016 and never changed flights
Here since 2016 and never changed flights
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
I do!
But I started like…two days ago so that’s hardly impressive
I do!
But I started like…two days ago so that’s hardly impressive
:3
Still have mine! It's been almost three years, still happily residing in light <3
Still have mine! It's been almost three years, still happily residing in light <3
HtlG70F.gifHtwqkyQ.gifHtwqky-Q-7.pngNew-Project-1.pngNew-Piskel-3.png
__image.png
__badge.png
5 years! almost 6 now! i love the water flight, but ive been thinking of going to ice because.. well, i like ice! i like the eye colors too! buuut.. my lair is very ocean themed.. so i feel obliged to stay here :,D
5 years! almost 6 now! i love the water flight, but ive been thinking of going to ice because.. well, i like ice! i like the eye colors too! buuut.. my lair is very ocean themed.. so i feel obliged to stay here :,D
shadow for life (somehow it's been like 10 years??)
shadow for life (somehow it's been like 10 years??)
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I switched recently because of the need for white eyes. Will go back to Water soon, though, or that's the idea!
I switched recently because of the need for white eyes. Will go back to Water soon, though, or that's the idea!
19574.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42