Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can Nocturnal Dust be recycled?
I ended up being busy around the end of the event and forgot I had like 40 strange chests until I noticed the dust in my inventory today. Will I be able to trade them in for a chest next year, or am I screwed?
I ended up being busy around the end of the event and forgot I had like 40 strange chests until I noticed the dust in my inventory today. Will I be able to trade them in for a chest next year, or am I screwed?
tumblr_pahjth9H3I1sg7e1lo1_75sq.png
Secure. Contain. Protect.
Unfortunately it's completely useless! You could collect it, I suppose, but that's about it.
Unfortunately it's completely useless! You could collect it, I suppose, but that's about it.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Darn. I was hoping to get some eggs to sell, but I guess I'm not getting any this year.
Darn. I was hoping to get some eggs to sell, but I guess I'm not getting any this year.
tumblr_pahjth9H3I1sg7e1lo1_75sq.png
Secure. Contain. Protect.
There are some people who will trade chests for nocturnal dust during NotN, so you can save it for that if you like.
There are some people who will trade chests for nocturnal dust during NotN, so you can save it for that if you like.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
You use Nocturnal Dust to brew Strange Chests, but it only shows as an ingredient during the event itself!
You use Nocturnal Dust to brew Strange Chests, but it only shows as an ingredient during the event itself!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles this is wrong; you are thinking of Mimic Powder.
Nocturnal Dust can be melted to produce Sludge in Baldwin's cauldron, and Crim might occasionally request it, but otherwise there's no use for Nocturnal Dust.
Nocturnal Dust can be melted to produce Sludge in Baldwin's cauldron, and Crim might occasionally request it, but otherwise there's no use for Nocturnal Dust.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
wait a few months and sell them on the AH to people who still need the achievement?
wait a few months and sell them on the AH to people who still need the achievement?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
They were going for 30g or so on the AH at the end of NOTN (Not sure how well they were selling, just that that was the lowest price) but people who wanted the achievement could buy one of them instead of letting a chest sit. If you don't mind waiting a year, the price might do the same thing! (Otherwise, I think its useless [emoji=aether sad size=1])
They were going for 30g or so on the AH at the end of NOTN (Not sure how well they were selling, just that that was the lowest price) but people who wanted the achievement could buy one of them instead of letting a chest sit. If you don't mind waiting a year, the price might do the same thing!

(Otherwise, I think its useless )
s1cIu80.png
@SCPFoundation
Oh oh it's me it's me I exchange NocDust for Strange chests during NotN! :D
I have a pinglist for the next year here
@SCPFoundation
Oh oh it's me it's me I exchange NocDust for Strange chests during NotN! :D
I have a pinglist for the next year here

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-01-04 09:02:40" ] @peepsnibbles this is wrong; you are thinking of Mimic Powder. Nocturnal Dust can be melted to produce Sludge in Baldwin's cauldron, and Crim might occasionally request it, but otherwise there's no use for Nocturnal Dust. [/quote] Oh yep, I mixed up the names!! ^Person above me is right.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-01-04 09:02:40:
Oh yep, I mixed up the names!!

^Person above me is right.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle