Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@TheDarkestDream I've got 3x Nocturnal Dust I'd be happy to swap for some last-minute chests.
@TheDarkestDream I've got 3x Nocturnal Dust I'd be happy to swap for some last-minute chests.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112 sending you a trade~
@beckyh2112 sending you a trade~

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[center][size=7][b][i]It's dustover[/i][/b][/size][/center] [center]So here is a pinglist if you got dustovered :D [pinglist=15643][/center] [size=2]Also! I now have 1627 dusts, thank ya'll so much! I've swapped 1253 chests this NotN which equals almost 13 stacks. AND THIS IS A LOT!!! I've had 374 dusts by the end of last year's NotN and only 70-ish year before that, so there are more and more people coming every year~ But I still want more, so see you next NotN[/size] [emoji=heart size=1]
It's dustover
So here is a pinglist if you got dustovered :D

Also! I now have 1627 dusts, thank ya'll so much! I've swapped 1253 chests this NotN which equals almost 13 stacks. AND THIS IS A LOT!!! I've had 374 dusts by the end of last year's NotN and only 70-ish year before that, so there are more and more people coming every year~ But I still want more, so see you next NotN

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13