Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | salty's sorta pixels [working]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
thank you for understanding! and it's alright, burnout is a very real thing OTL
thank you for understanding! and it's alright, burnout is a very real thing OTL
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Hello! Just here to inquire on the state of my order.

If little to no progress has been made, then I'd like to cancel the order. It's just been difficult for me to maintain the finances I need for my various obligations on this site, haha. It seems these orders have been causing you a lot of stress as well, and I feel bad having been a contributor to that over a silly dragon drawing.

So, even if work has been done on my order, I'll give you an out and let you decide whether you'd like to continue working or not. I can properly compensate for whatever progress has been made if you do decide to drop it. I'm also still willing to wait (within reason) for the completed pixel - what's most important to me is just knowing where things are at.

Still love the little dudes you've already drawn for me (see sig below.) Thanks again!
Hello! Just here to inquire on the state of my order.

If little to no progress has been made, then I'd like to cancel the order. It's just been difficult for me to maintain the finances I need for my various obligations on this site, haha. It seems these orders have been causing you a lot of stress as well, and I feel bad having been a contributor to that over a silly dragon drawing.

So, even if work has been done on my order, I'll give you an out and let you decide whether you'd like to continue working or not. I can properly compensate for whatever progress has been made if you do decide to drop it. I'm also still willing to wait (within reason) for the completed pixel - what's most important to me is just knowing where things are at.

Still love the little dudes you've already drawn for me (see sig below.) Thanks again!
============================================
sales info
wishlist
53020568125_75e2d4f161_o.png
Poking again since it's been almost 3 weeks with no response, and you've been online since. If you just forgot, then apologies for taking so long to remind you - I was waiting for the holiday season to be over.
Poking again since it's been almost 3 weeks with no response, and you've been online since. If you just forgot, then apologies for taking so long to remind you - I was waiting for the holiday season to be over.
sales info
wishlist
@Earthenware

sorry!! my notifications have been flooded with the uma user below me gets thread. i have started on a sketch but it wasnt working very well and put it to the side a few months ago (we all have those sketches that just refuse to work >:( ) feel free to cancel though as ive been really busy and would probably be a few more months until i could sit down and finish any more commissions. sorry again!!
@Earthenware

sorry!! my notifications have been flooded with the uma user below me gets thread. i have started on a sketch but it wasnt working very well and put it to the side a few months ago (we all have those sketches that just refuse to work >:( ) feel free to cancel though as ive been really busy and would probably be a few more months until i could sit down and finish any more commissions. sorry again!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
All totally understandable! Don't worry about it. I forgot some people are a lot more active on the forums than I am and the notif system here is less than ideal, haha.

I'll cancel to take the load off both our shoulders. Thanks for the update - hope you're having a nice day!
All totally understandable! Don't worry about it. I forgot some people are a lot more active on the forums than I am and the notif system here is less than ideal, haha.

I'll cancel to take the load off both our shoulders. Thanks for the update - hope you're having a nice day!
sales info
wishlist
@sneekiblin hi!!!! almost a year later and i finally have this done :') the patches on them was daunting but its all over now lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/LtlW3P4.png[/img] (larger version, open in new tab to see) [img]https://i.imgur.com/v67ot7D.png[/img]
@sneekiblin

hi!!!! almost a year later and i finally have this done :') the patches on them was daunting but its all over now lol

LtlW3P4.png

(larger version, open in new tab to see)

v67ot7D.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
lmao lets fricken go !!!!
lmao lets fricken go !!!!
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
@Saltypie

hello! are any spots open?
@Saltypie

hello! are any spots open?
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@CrumbledCandy

no sorry, not atm! you can subscribe to my pinglist tho for when there is :D
@CrumbledCandy

no sorry, not atm! you can subscribe to my pinglist tho for when there is :D

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@matrongphong hi!! im so so so sorry for the wait, but heres the little dudes!!! i really hope you like them, the skydancer seemed to have had a skin change so i used that one instead but i can always switch it back :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/ULRLNVr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9bzWEHn.png[/img]
@matrongphong

hi!! im so so so sorry for the wait, but heres the little dudes!!! i really hope you like them, the skydancer seemed to have had a skin change so i used that one instead but i can always switch it back :D

ULRLNVr.png

9bzWEHn.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40