Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | salty's sorta pixels [working]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Would love to be added to the pinglist!
Would love to be added to the pinglist!
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
Could I be added to the pinglist plz!
Could I be added to the pinglist plz!
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
uhhh hey guys! i took a big break from art. like... massively. ive only been recently getting back into the swing of things. ill be trying to takes chunks outta my current slots and then either

a. remove pixel banners
or
b. significantly increase the price

they're just extremely time consuming and i dont like taking a break when in the middle of doing art because of my adhd so i end up drawing for 6 hours straight with no food or water and it just isn't worth it with the current price lol

anyways, here's my brand spanking new pinglist if yall are still waiting on me!!
uhhh hey guys! i took a big break from art. like... massively. ive only been recently getting back into the swing of things. ill be trying to takes chunks outta my current slots and then either

a. remove pixel banners
or
b. significantly increase the price

they're just extremely time consuming and i dont like taking a break when in the middle of doing art because of my adhd so i end up drawing for 6 hours straight with no food or water and it just isn't worth it with the current price lol

anyways, here's my brand spanking new pinglist if yall are still waiting on me!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie

Hello ! Don't worry it's okay I understand :)

But can I be removed from the ping list please?
I have a lot to deal with and no money haha

I’m not playing anymore and I’m only here to keep in touch with my clients. I don’t think I’ll be able to take arts in the future, sorry.
@saltypie

Hello ! Don't worry it's okay I understand :)

But can I be removed from the ping list please?
I have a lot to deal with and no money haha

I’m not playing anymore and I’m only here to keep in touch with my clients. I don’t think I’ll be able to take arts in the future, sorry.
ymsu.pngmhwk.pngmz4k.png
@Nailvonkyube

dont sweat it!! ill be using the new pinglist system from now on so as long as you dont join it then youll be all good. best of luck on your outside flight rising endevours!!!
@Nailvonkyube

dont sweat it!! ill be using the new pinglist system from now on so as long as you dont join it then youll be all good. best of luck on your outside flight rising endevours!!!

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie

Thank you !

Good luck to you too :)
@saltypie

Thank you !

Good luck to you too :)
ymsu.pngmhwk.pngmz4k.png
@saltypie

all good, i understand!!! (and i sit on a metric hellton of fr currency dont test me!!!! hahaha)
also been away from fr for the whole day so this is how i find out about the new pinglist feature.....crazey
@saltypie

all good, i understand!!! (and i sit on a metric hellton of fr currency dont test me!!!! hahaha)
also been away from fr for the whole day so this is how i find out about the new pinglist feature.....crazey
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
@sneekiblin

thank you for understanding :') i promise ill try to get your viel done soon!!

also forgot to mention that anyone's order i haven't done yet is welcome to change their order :P
@sneekiblin

thank you for understanding :') i promise ill try to get your viel done soon!!

also forgot to mention that anyone's order i haven't done yet is welcome to change their order :P

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
hello, i hope things have been well for you! i apologize if it's impolite of me to ask this, but may i possibly cancel my order if you haven't started work on it? i lost attachment with my fr dragons and my interest in getting art of them has dwindled over the months, however if you've already started on my order then no worries!
hello, i hope things have been well for you! i apologize if it's impolite of me to ask this, but may i possibly cancel my order if you haven't started work on it? i lost attachment with my fr dragons and my interest in getting art of them has dwindled over the months, however if you've already started on my order then no worries!
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@rubin

no worries!!! i totally understand,, this happens to me literally all the time :P and thats why i dont accept the cr until im finished lol,, feel free to cancel the cr!!
@rubin

no worries!!! i totally understand,, this happens to me literally all the time :P and thats why i dont accept the cr until im finished lol,, feel free to cancel the cr!!

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40