Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | salty's sorta pixels [working]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
id love to be on your pinglist !!
id love to be on your pinglist !!
CvyoOwu.png
@saltypie Pinglist please!
@saltypie Pinglist please!
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
@saltypie

would you consider drawing sandsurges? (not an order bc i spent all my gems on them but for future reference)
@saltypie

would you consider drawing sandsurges? (not an order bc i spent all my gems on them but for future reference)
finch | any/all | fr 3+
@almondandapple

yeah ofc! i do all flight rising dragons, my shop should be open in a little after completing this batch of orders :D
@almondandapple

yeah ofc! i do all flight rising dragons, my shop should be open in a little after completing this batch of orders :D
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
qEWENR5B_o.png kCHWEjf.png
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
@Earthenware hello!! im so so sorry for the wait, i wanted to give you both orders together but after a few sketches of the wc im totally stumped. would you like to cancel that second order or find a new dragon i could draw? again im super super sorry! [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53064042285_f9d721540d_o.png[/img]
@Earthenware

hello!! im so so sorry for the wait, i wanted to give you both orders together but after a few sketches of the wc im totally stumped. would you like to cancel that second order or find a new dragon i could draw? again im super super sorry!

53064042285_f9d721540d_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
I'd love to be added to your pinglist. These are so cute! <3
I'd love to be added to your pinglist. These are so cute! <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
could i be placed in the ping list too? thank you!
could i be placed in the ping list too? thank you!
zBrD4uS.png epEwdRU.png Hc8XBxX.png 0Z13Skq.png zS6uzO6.png PWfvahd.png
Don't worry about it, it's all alright! That's the dragon I was worried about, haha. Sorry you had to struggle with the guy, and I appreciate the refund (even if it ends up going right back to you lol.) Oza looks just delightful, though. Once again, you've captured her perfectly... I love everything about it, thank you so so much! I need a sig already just so I can display your work. :') I just got this new guy that I'd love to see a little pixel version of, so here's a new order form. Hopefully he doesn't give you as much trouble. ------------------------------ [b]banner pixel order[/b] [b]widget/link/ref:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75326720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753268/75326720_350.png[/img][/url] [b]size and background:[/b] No BG. [b]apparel/accessories:[/b] Skin, spectacles, pendants, grasp. [b]outline:[/b] No. [b]misc:[/b] As always, feel free to simplify as needed. [b]gems or treasure:[/b] Gems.
Don't worry about it, it's all alright! That's the dragon I was worried about, haha. Sorry you had to struggle with the guy, and I appreciate the refund (even if it ends up going right back to you lol.)

Oza looks just delightful, though. Once again, you've captured her perfectly... I love everything about it, thank you so so much!
I need a sig already just so I can display your work. :')

I just got this new guy that I'd love to see a little pixel version of, so here's a new order form. Hopefully he doesn't give you as much trouble.

banner pixel order

widget/link/ref:
75326720_350.png

size and background: No BG.

apparel/accessories: Skin, spectacles, pendants, grasp.

outline: No.

misc: As always, feel free to simplify as needed.

gems or treasure: Gems.
============================================
sales info
wishlist
53020568125_75e2d4f161_o.png
@Earthenware

haha sorry! wanted to send it back as quickly as possible just in case you wouldnt like another order. 950 gems again ^^''
@Earthenware

haha sorry! wanted to send it back as quickly as possible just in case you wouldnt like another order. 950 gems again ^^''

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40