Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Commas in currency amounts
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Please. Spaces, commas, anything. The 0s blend together so easily, I stress way too much about how much I'm trading in currency.

Bonus Round: add the ability to toggle comma, period, or space in our player options. (or none at all? I guess someone might want that?)
Please. Spaces, commas, anything. The 0s blend together so easily, I stress way too much about how much I'm trading in currency.

Bonus Round: add the ability to toggle comma, period, or space in our player options. (or none at all? I guess someone might want that?)
91785547.png162419.png89758.png147396.png
5BsilZ9.png
tyEuRXe.png
UwlzUwS.png
JvUa9ma.png

Gen 1 Lair
@Thorne
[quote name="Thorne"] (or none at all? I guess someone might want that?) [/quote] Me, I'm "someone" haha, I find the current style easiest to read (though I think I might be the only one) I think being able to pick options from account settings would probably be the best way to make the most people happy, so people could select whether they want commas or spaces or whatever other options the devs might wanna include (+hopefully a "don't change it" option for me haha)
Thorne wrote:
(or none at all? I guess someone might want that?)

Me, I'm "someone" haha, I find the current style easiest to read (though I think I might be the only one)

I think being able to pick options from account settings would probably be the best way to make the most people happy, so people could select whether they want commas or spaces or whatever other options the devs might wanna include (+hopefully a "don't change it" option for me haha)
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
[quote name="Dragonqueen1215" date="2024-01-01 11:00:04" ] [quote name="Shienvien" date="2013-10-16 03:47:01" ] No support. This is not an universal way of marking it. Some places and systems use commas as decimal points, you know. And, it will not only confuse my brain, but my computer, too. In code, comma is one of the functional symbols. It will be a menace that spawns more errors than apostrophes in familiar names used to. It will take extra computation power, etc. [/quote] What about spaces then? Just a space after each 3rd digits [/quote] My fiancé is an ingeneer who works with front end and back end code for a living, and she was pretty adamant that adding comma/space/dots in numbers was 1) not that hard 2) a priority since accessibility should be a priority in all websites
Dragonqueen1215 wrote on 2024-01-01 11:00:04:
Shienvien wrote on 2013-10-16 03:47:01:
No support. This is not an universal way of marking it. Some places and systems use commas as decimal points, you know. And, it will not only confuse my brain, but my computer, too. In code, comma is one of the functional symbols. It will be a menace that spawns more errors than apostrophes in familiar names used to. It will take extra computation power, etc.

What about spaces then? Just a space after each 3rd digits

My fiancé is an ingeneer who works with front end and back end code for a living, and she was pretty adamant that adding comma/space/dots in numbers was 1) not that hard 2) a priority since accessibility should be a priority in all websites
i feel like there should be a feature to turn this on or off
i feel like there should be a feature to turn this on or off
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
Yes, please!! I thought one of my old lair expansions was 11,500 but it was actually 115,000 T-T
Yes, please!! I thought one of my old lair expansions was 11,500 but it was actually 115,000 T-T
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23