Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Commas in currency amounts
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Support.
Support.
I9uZ2ky.png
I will take any kind of separator between the digits. :D ANY KIND. I always miscount the zeroes on AH and say, "Oh my gosh, why are they selling this thing for 1mil?!" when they are only selling it for 100kt if it was a holiday skin or something. :P
I will take any kind of separator between the digits. :D ANY KIND. I always miscount the zeroes on AH and say, "Oh my gosh, why are they selling this thing for 1mil?!" when they are only selling it for 100kt if it was a holiday skin or something. :P
Support support support
Support support support
[quote name="PreuxFox" date=2013-10-16 14:04:29] Agreed with Shienven, no support for the comma. It isn't universal and frankly it looks kind of untidy... However, I would like some way to help differentiate digits. One thing I have seen used that seems to work very well is just a small space/gap every 3 digits. I think that would be fine. [/quote]
PreuxFox wrote on 2013-10-16:
Agreed with Shienven, no support for the comma. It isn't universal and frankly it looks kind of untidy...

However, I would like some way to help differentiate digits. One thing I have seen used that seems to work very well is just a small space/gap every 3 digits. I think that would be fine.
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png34r9mi9.pnghttp://flightrising.com/images/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_code.pngFFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif[img][/img]
[quote name="May7nk" date=2015-10-14 18:24:39] [quote name="PreuxFox" date=2013-10-16 14:04:29] Agreed with Shienven, no support for the comma. It isn't universal and frankly it looks kind of untidy... However, I would like some way to help differentiate digits. One thing I have seen used that seems to work very well is just a small space/gap every 3 digits. I think that would be fine. [/quote] [/quote]
May7nk wrote on 2015-10-14:
Agreed with Shienven, no support for the comma. It isn't universal and frankly it looks kind of untidy...

However, I would like some way to help differentiate digits. One thing I have seen used that seems to work very well is just a small space/gap every 3 digits. I think that would be fine.
1009gIL.png
[quote name="May7nk" date=2015-10-14 18:24:39] [quote name="PreuxFox" date=2013-10-16 14:04:29] Agreed with Shienven, no support for the comma. It isn't universal and frankly it looks kind of untidy... However, I would like some way to help differentiate digits. One thing I have seen used that seems to work very well is just a small space/gap every 3 digits. I think that would be fine. [/quote] [/quote]
May7nk wrote on 2015-10-14:

all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
support for commas. Spaces arent universal either, neither are periods or hyphens or anything else. I was raised doing my math in french (which means commas represented decimals and periods were placed in large numbers) but i still feel like the comma is more commonly known than anything else. There could be an option to toggle the commas on/off so that people could still see numbers as they appear now if they wished.
support for commas. Spaces arent universal either, neither are periods or hyphens or anything else. I was raised doing my math in french (which means commas represented decimals and periods were placed in large numbers) but i still feel like the comma is more commonly known than anything else. There could be an option to toggle the commas on/off so that people could still see numbers as they appear now if they wished.
signature-left.pngsignature-right.png
Support for it being an optional feature. I completely understand why some people would want it but for me (and im sure others) it would make things a little more difficult to read.
maybe in account settings you could choose between commas, spaces, or no seperation?
Support for it being an optional feature. I completely understand why some people would want it but for me (and im sure others) it would make things a little more difficult to read.
maybe in account settings you could choose between commas, spaces, or no seperation?
_free__barn_owl_icon__by_mewdeer-d89i8g7.png fox_by_cthulhuko-d7fszcp.gif 15856194.png
I have problems reading, this would help me a ton!!!
I have problems reading, this would help me a ton!!!
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
support support support
support support support
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23