Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sharing Research notes - too many clicks
One suggestion - it takes a LOT of clicks to share just 3 research notes with colleagues. I counted six clicks for every three notes shared. It would be a lot easier to either 1) have fewer click throughs to share notes or 2) be able to share more than three notes at a time.
One suggestion - it takes a LOT of clicks to share just 3 research notes with colleagues. I counted six clicks for every three notes shared. It would be a lot easier to either 1) have fewer click throughs to share notes or 2) be able to share more than three notes at a time.
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
1.png
support, i have no idea why you can only share three at a time
support, i have no idea why you can only share three at a time
I know the above notes are dated, but for the new year it would be wonderful if this action could be simplified. Being able to pick more than one friend to send notes to at at a time would speed up this process considerably.
I know the above notes are dated, but for the new year it would be wonderful if this action could be simplified. Being able to pick more than one friend to send notes to at at a time would speed up this process considerably.
15583.png
Please, please let us share more than 3 notes at a time. There's a reason why I basically never share; my wrists just can't take it.
Please, please let us share more than 3 notes at a time. There's a reason why I basically never share; my wrists just can't take it.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Support!
Support!
Please don't quote me.
I would especially love to be able to send research notes to multiple friends at a time. and to designate which friends. I have a lot of people I'm friends with specifically to exchange research notes with each other, and currently it's a real drag to sent notes to each of them one by one.
I would especially love to be able to send research notes to multiple friends at a time. and to designate which friends. I have a lot of people I'm friends with specifically to exchange research notes with each other, and currently it's a real drag to sent notes to each of them one by one.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
I also don't get it why do we need to open one of digging plots to be able to click on sharing research notes? can't we do that immidiately from digsite menu? would be also less clicks
I also don't get it why do we need to open one of digging plots to be able to click on sharing research notes? can't we do that immidiately from digsite menu? would be also less clicks
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
support, its annoying and it could be just a nice thing for everyone involved being share more notes at a time. maybe 10 at a time would be good?
support, its annoying and it could be just a nice thing for everyone involved being share more notes at a time. maybe 10 at a time would be good?
GJ4HbdE.gif
Support, this really needs some tweaking. During xmas, I sent out the maximum notes to everybody on my friends list (not that many people, it's a small list and even fewer who were active to receive them, maybe 8-10 people max) it was SUCH A PAIN! Just a tremendous amount of clicks for such a minimal task. It really is a disincentive.

I've got over a thousand notes and I can't see ever getting that number down very far because it's such a hassle to share with friends.
Support, this really needs some tweaking. During xmas, I sent out the maximum notes to everybody on my friends list (not that many people, it's a small list and even fewer who were active to receive them, maybe 8-10 people max) it was SUCH A PAIN! Just a tremendous amount of clicks for such a minimal task. It really is a disincentive.

I've got over a thousand notes and I can't see ever getting that number down very far because it's such a hassle to share with friends.
Yeah, there should just be a button to share the max amount of notes possible, since there is a limit after a point. I have so many notes...
Yeah, there should just be a button to share the max amount of notes possible, since there is a limit after a point. I have so many notes...
FR +3
she/her or they/them
Sales Tab
FLAMECALLER_sig.png