Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many eggs did you get?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
ending with 78! i hatched 2 and gave one to a friend as a gift. i did keep track of how many chests i opened and sold but im too tired to add them up now lol
ending with 78! i hatched 2 and gave one to a friend as a gift. i did keep track of how many chests i opened and sold but im too tired to add them up now lol
hi
Only 15... I slacked :(
Only 15... I slacked :(
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
Ending with 71! Along with all of the gems I made by selling chests, this has been by far my most productive NotN lol
Ending with 71! Along with all of the gems I made by selling chests, this has been by far my most productive NotN lol
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
ending off with 45, not including the random coli shadow egg i got during grinding

didnt go as hard out on grinding as i have during previous years + ended up selling a bunch of chests during the later half for those sweet notn profits, but all in all its a decent amount that im happy with! now if only i could just stop hatching them all /hj
ending off with 45, not including the random coli shadow egg i got during grinding

didnt go as hard out on grinding as i have during previous years + ended up selling a bunch of chests during the later half for those sweet notn profits, but all in all its a decent amount that im happy with! now if only i could just stop hatching them all /hj
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
a nice even 50, plus two that I hatched!

I didn't get to do as much coli as I would have liked, but I met my goal so I am happy!
a nice even 50, plus two that I hatched!

I didn't get to do as much coli as I would have liked, but I met my goal so I am happy!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
This was my very first NOTN! My goal was 10 eggs, and I got 21! I've hatched two of them; one was so ugly and the other was a beautiful baby so I'm not hatching any more to keep my good hatch rate at 50% lol. I'll be using the rest for art trades or selling them for gems or treasure to gene up my babies!
This was my very first NOTN! My goal was 10 eggs, and I got 21! I've hatched two of them; one was so ugly and the other was a beautiful baby so I'm not hatching any more to keep my good hatch rate at 50% lol. I'll be using the rest for art trades or selling them for gems or treasure to gene up my babies!
Currently looking to commission signature art!
172, and I still have chests.

Tbh, I could've go for 2 stacks if I wasn't so busy with IRL stuff, missed like 5 days completely (but I finished 2 yearly works from start to end in that 5 days. I slept 3 hours total)
172, and I still have chests.

Tbh, I could've go for 2 stacks if I wasn't so busy with IRL stuff, missed like 5 days completely (but I finished 2 yearly works from start to end in that 5 days. I slept 3 hours total)
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Around 120, but some got gifted away in an event! I expected like maybe 70 so this was a nice surprise!
Around 120, but some got gifted away in an event! I expected like maybe 70 so this was a nice surprise!
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
47, hoping to get 50 before notn ends^^
originally was planning for a k but sudden plans happened hehe:')
and I'm planning on selling them eventually so I can fund my projects! and maybe spare a couple for fr anniversary+2 birthday hatches~
47, hoping to get 50 before notn ends^^
originally was planning for a k but sudden plans happened hehe:')
and I'm planning on selling them eventually so I can fund my projects! and maybe spare a couple for fr anniversary+2 birthday hatches~
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
11, but if I didn't sell most chests it'd absolutely have been more. Didn't want to gamble with the little time I had this year
11, but if I didn't sell most chests it'd absolutely have been more. Didn't want to gamble with the little time I had this year
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13