Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many eggs did you get?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
53 eggs, unless I get one at the last second. Hatched all of them, and got a few good color combos to keep and sell.
53 eggs, unless I get one at the last second. Hatched all of them, and got a few good color combos to keep and sell.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I got eight- 90% of my chest loot was fams. The year before it was apparel I was flooded with.
I got eight- 90% of my chest loot was fams. The year before it was apparel I was flooded with.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
I have gotten 2 eggs! Even though I have been grinding as much as I possibly can! Yippeeee!
I have gotten 2 eggs! Even though I have been grinding as much as I possibly can! Yippeeee!
6klg2iF.png
127! gonna vault them til i need money for projects
127! gonna vault them til i need money for projects
Yya65zH.png
110 (+4 that i hatched previously). i didn't really have a goal or any expectations so i'm pretty pleased with this
110 (+4 that i hatched previously). i didn't really have a goal or any expectations so i'm pretty pleased with this
1-lisa.png 1-cassia.png 1-penelopeia.png1-orion.png
Unless the night ends with one last surprise, I'll be ending NOTN with a grand total of 12 eggs-- I've already hatched 8 of them and are saving the rest to hatch for New Years :)
Unless the night ends with one last surprise, I'll be ending NOTN with a grand total of 12 eggs-- I've already hatched 8 of them and are saving the rest to hatch for New Years :)
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
I've gotten 27 eggs this year. But I have 2 chests brewing so there's a chance for another one. I've opened at least 350. Not entirely sure but I got the 250 achievement and keep going.
I've gotten 27 eggs this year. But I have 2 chests brewing so there's a chance for another one. I've opened at least 350. Not entirely sure but I got the 250 achievement and keep going.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Probably 101, because I hatched one for some reason. I bought 9 eggs because I couldn't get myself to enter the coli because I was so sick of it, and sold my strange chests afterward. I guess I reached my goal of 100 eggs!
Probably 101, because I hatched one for some reason. I bought 9 eggs because I couldn't get myself to enter the coli because I was so sick of it, and sold my strange chests afterward. I guess I reached my goal of 100 eggs!
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Not enough, but a new personal best.
Not enough, but a new personal best.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i managed to scrape together 13 eggs currently and i hope to get at least a couple more. i was on vacation for a week while notn has been going so i didn't get as much time as i wanted.
i managed to scrape together 13 eggs currently and i hope to get at least a couple more. i was on vacation for a week while notn has been going so i didn't get as much time as i wanted.
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13