Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Build-An-Embear OPEN
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
Username & User ID: tigressRising #169234
For you, or a gift for another user?: Me
What Bags Are You Buying?: Holiday Bear Bag
How Many of Each Bag?: 3

Sent 45kt to TheKillingEdge!
What Bags Are You Buying?: Holiday Bear Bag

Sent 45kt to TheKillingEdge!
Na5WGHa.png
Username & User ID: Arianethel #285574
What Bags Are You Buying?: NOTN and Holiday
How Many of Each Bag?: 2 Holiday and 1 NOTN

Sending order and payment to Tarany :)
What Bags Are You Buying?: NOTN and Holiday
How Many of Each Bag?: 2 Holiday and 1 NOTN

Sending order and payment to Tarany :)
7d96ebw.gif
@TheKillingEdge

Username & User ID: DraigTeg 199655
What Bags Are You Buying?: [Basic Bear Bag (15kt/g), Pride Bear Bag (15kt/g), Rare Bear Bag (30kt/g Each), Tickets (30kt/g Each)] NOTN
How Many of Each Bag?: 2

Order and payment sent.
@TheKillingEdge

Username & User ID: DraigTeg 199655
What Bags Are You Buying?: [Basic Bear Bag (15kt/g), Pride Bear Bag (15kt/g), Rare Bear Bag (30kt/g Each), Tickets (30kt/g Each)] NOTN
How Many of Each Bag?: 2

Order and payment sent.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
[quote=Opening Pinglist][center][br][br]@pinglist-4397 To add or remove yourself from Fire Flight's Build-An-Embear pinglist, click: [pinglist=4396][pinglist=4397][/center][/quote] [center][size=4][b]Hi Pinglisters![/b][br][i] This is your daily reminder to buy bags! You can buy 3 for yourself and 3 gift bags for friends! Today is also the last day of the opening! I will also be slow with sending bags until I am done with the chores at home, sorry! [/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3047867/1#post_48686633]Order Form & Online Attendants[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VRYQ0cU_I6LKtOEqM11frnRj7-dyl-KvMAxxyAIsllo/edit?usp=sharing] Tracking Sheet[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3047867/1#post_3047867]Front Page[/url] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/391626400995475466/871600861040738334/BearBorder.png[/img][/center] [/center]
Opening Pinglist wrote:

@Embear Daily Pinglist
To add or remove yourself from Fire Flight's Build-An-Embear pinglist, click:
Hi Pinglisters!
This is your daily reminder to buy bags! You can buy 3 for yourself and 3 gift bags for friends!
Today is also the last day of the opening!
I will also be slow with sending bags until I am done with the chores at home, sorry!

Order Form & Online Attendants

Tracking Sheet

Front Page

BearBorder.png
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
What Bags Are You Buying?: NotN Bear Bag

Sent 45kt to Tarany!
What Bags Are You Buying?: NotN Bear Bag

Sent 45kt to Tarany!
Na5WGHa.png
For you, or a gift for another user?: Me :)
What Bags Are You Buying?: Holiday and NOTN
How Many of Each Bag?: 2 Holiday and 1 NOTN, please

Sending my order to Tarany :) (Take your time)
For you, or a gift for another user?: Me :)
What Bags Are You Buying?: Holiday and NOTN
How Many of Each Bag?: 2 Holiday and 1 NOTN, please

Sending my order to Tarany :) (Take your time)
7d96ebw.gif
@Medievalredragon
@Tarany
@TheKillingEdge

May I please purchase some embears:

Username & User ID: Medievalredragon #470795
For you, or a gift for another user?: me
What Bags Are You Buying?: [Basic Bear Bag (15kt/g), Pride Bear Bag (15kt/g), Rare Bear Bag (30kt/g Each), Tickets (30kt/g Each)]
How Many of Each Bag?: 2 Bags holiday + 1 bag

Thanks!
@Medievalredragon
@Tarany
@TheKillingEdge

May I please purchase some embears:

Username & User ID: Medievalredragon #470795
For you, or a gift for another user?: me
What Bags Are You Buying?: [Basic Bear Bag (15kt/g), Pride Bear Bag (15kt/g), Rare Bear Bag (30kt/g Each), Tickets (30kt/g Each)]
How Many of Each Bag?: 2 Bags holiday + 1 bag

Thanks!
earthshaker.png
We are now closed!
I will fill the orders as I have time today or tomorrow. I have surprise visitors over.

Happy new year everyone!
We are now closed!
I will fill the orders as I have time today or tomorrow. I have surprise visitors over.

Happy new year everyone!
@Tarany

Is it possible to trade bears during any opening or just the opening where those holiday bears are available? I was travelling and missed the last day ping.
@Tarany

Is it possible to trade bears during any opening or just the opening where those holiday bears are available? I was travelling and missed the last day ping.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra
I do trades whenever but I wont be collecting the money from the PM until the end of the next opening. If you wanna trade in one of your holiday bears for another in July that is also just fine. You just can't buy holiday bags in July.
@Kothra
I do trades whenever but I wont be collecting the money from the PM until the end of the next opening. If you wanna trade in one of your holiday bears for another in July that is also just fine. You just can't buy holiday bags in July.
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166