Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HauntedCat's Art Shop [open]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Username: wolvykasu
Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): https://toyhou.se/22030645.tbn/24676672.ji-hua-human-form
Type of commission: fullbody
Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: trying to serve tea, but clumsy
Payment type/amount for PWYWs: gems

other note :
I got this new little one and there is a fully dragon form incoming at some point at another shop, so in the meantime I would really enjoy his human form being drawn a lot.
Username: wolvykasu
Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): https://toyhou.se/22030645.tbn/24676672.ji-hua-human-form
Type of commission: fullbody
Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: trying to serve tea, but clumsy
Payment type/amount for PWYWs: gems

other note :
I got this new little one and there is a fully dragon form incoming at some point at another shop, so in the meantime I would really enjoy his human form being drawn a lot.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
Your artwork is so incredible! I would love to commission sprites/sketches from you overtime aaaa :) If my offer is too low you have every right to refuse <3 Username: xylems Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): this handsome lil waterman, Perses~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56097142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/560972/56097142_350.png[/img][/url] Type of commission: Sprite/Sketch! Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: None :) Payment type/amount for PWYWs: 400 gems
Your artwork is so incredible! I would love to commission sprites/sketches from you overtime aaaa :) If my offer is too low you have every right to refuse <3

Username: xylems
Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): this handsome lil waterman, Perses~

56097142_350.png

Type of commission: Sprite/Sketch!
Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: None :)
Payment type/amount for PWYWs: 400 gems
yESgRrw.jpg
rtsRpmS.jpg
QLwHRxp.jpg
YjXxSkj.jpg
SXLDZKH.jpg
yWUd2Up.jpg yMi1F55.jpg
@wolvykasu @xylems

Confirming both of your orders, thank you! Send the payments whenever you’re ready :)
@wolvykasu @xylems

Confirming both of your orders, thank you! Send the payments whenever you’re ready :)
alrighty
a CR was sent
please accept it as soon as possible (because I like to pay in full before)
alrighty
a CR was sent
please accept it as soon as possible (because I like to pay in full before)
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
sent a CR your way! :)
sent a CR your way! :)
yESgRrw.jpg
rtsRpmS.jpg
QLwHRxp.jpg
YjXxSkj.jpg
SXLDZKH.jpg
yWUd2Up.jpg yMi1F55.jpg
@xylems Thank you! Here’s Perses :)) please let me know if you want me to change anything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ro5ZWAL.jpg[/img]
@xylems

Thank you! Here’s Perses :)) please let me know if you want me to change anything!

Ro5ZWAL.jpg
@HauntedCat OH MY GOSH HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so grateful thank you ^w^
@HauntedCat OH MY GOSH HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so grateful thank you ^w^
yESgRrw.jpg
rtsRpmS.jpg
QLwHRxp.jpg
YjXxSkj.jpg
SXLDZKH.jpg
yWUd2Up.jpg yMi1F55.jpg
Username: vbab Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43569915][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/435700/43569915_350.png[/img][/url] Type of commission: moodboard :D Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: Is it possible to make it super cluttered? Just as many things as you can throw on there Payment type/amount for PWYWs: Is maybe 50kt good?? 100kt???
Username: vbab
Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably):

43569915_350.png

Type of commission: moodboard :D

Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: Is it possible to make it super cluttered? Just as many things as you can throw on there

Payment type/amount for PWYWs: Is maybe 50kt good?? 100kt???
5iXiC8z.pngNN9NPXA.png5hF3FGk.png
yb19.png
Username: Boatbud
Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): Faun post-warlock, under moonlight version with Very Bright Freckles?
Type of commission: Coloured headshot
Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: Could you draw him looking distressed with this attached to his neck? (One of the possible ways his story ends is him getting absorbed by the fey of Night as he carries her heart, so this piece would depict that)
Payment type/amount for PWYWs: 1kg, but I'm happy to pay more if needed

Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): Luna
Type of commission: Coloured Fullbody
Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: For Luna (the popstar personality, hair down version in the refs) could you have her strike a pose with a microphone in hand? Like, she just hit that high note, wooo!! Her dress doesn't have to match the refs (better if it doesn't, even LOL) - as long as its night themed and edgy in a pop-punk-ish way it works for her - as for the background (if you wanna add one) "Luna" only exists on stage, so anything stage-like would work for her
Payment type/amount for PWYWs: 3kg
Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): Faun post-warlock, under moonlight version with Very Bright Freckles?
Type of commission: Coloured headshot
Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: Could you draw him looking distressed with this attached to his neck? (One of the possible ways his story ends is him getting absorbed by the fey of Night as he carries her heart, so this piece would depict that)
Payment type/amount for PWYWs: 1kg, but I'm happy to pay more if needed

Character/Dragon (images or link to references preferably): Luna
Type of commission: Coloured Fullbody
Aesthetic or Specific style/pose requests: For Luna (the popstar personality, hair down version in the refs) could you have her strike a pose with a microphone in hand? Like, she just hit that high note, wooo!! Her dress doesn't have to match the refs (better if it doesn't, even LOL) - as long as its night themed and edgy in a pop-punk-ish way it works for her - as for the background (if you wanna add one) "Luna" only exists on stage, so anything stage-like would work for her
Payment type/amount for PWYWs: 3kg
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@vbab

Since it’s going to be cluttered I’d rather the payment be 100kt but I’m open to bartering with items / mixed payments or waiting for you to gather the funds!

@boatbud

Confirming both of your orders, send the payments and I’ll start working on them!

Thank you to the both of you!
@vbab

Since it’s going to be cluttered I’d rather the payment be 100kt but I’m open to bartering with items / mixed payments or waiting for you to gather the funds!

@boatbud

Confirming both of your orders, send the payments and I’ll start working on them!

Thank you to the both of you!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13