Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturne breed change from chests
1 2 3
[quote name="@tinymochadeer" date="2023-12-29 08:01:49" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3298129]As per this year's NotN announcement:[/url] [quote name=ANNOUNCEMENT] From now until December 31, at 06:00 server time, it will be possible to obtain Nocturne Dragons in the following ways: [list] [*]Finding [u][b]rare[/b][/u] Unhatched Nocturne Eggs. [*]Finding [u][b]very rare[/b][/u] Breed Change: Nocturne scroll items. [/list][/quote] So yeah, I'd assume Nocturne Breed Change Scrolls are pretty rare, even more so than the highly coveted Nocturne Eggs. I've lost count of how many chests I've opened, but I will say I've found about 80ish Nocturne eggs and only 2 breed change scrolls. [/quote] thank you! I didn't read the post in depth so this helps a lot
@tinymochadeer wrote on 2023-12-29 08:01:49:
As per this year's NotN announcement:
ANNOUNCEMENT wrote:
From now until December 31, at 06:00 server time, it will be possible to obtain Nocturne Dragons in the following ways:
  • Finding rare Unhatched Nocturne Eggs.
  • Finding very rare Breed Change: Nocturne scroll items.
So yeah, I'd assume Nocturne Breed Change Scrolls are pretty rare, even more so than the highly coveted Nocturne Eggs.

I've lost count of how many chests I've opened, but I will say I've found about 80ish Nocturne eggs and only 2 breed change scrolls.

thank you! I didn't read the post in depth so this helps a lot
I opened around 300 chests, got bunch of eggs but no scrolls. Usually I get 1-2 from less chests but I might just be unlucky
I opened around 300 chests, got bunch of eggs but no scrolls. Usually I get 1-2 from less chests but I might just be unlucky
VVM4XuM.png
I haven't kept track of the exact numbers, but I've opened every chest I've obtained and gotten ~80 eggs and 3-4 Noc scrolls. I think I got roughly 70-80 chests per day from fam bonding + scavenging + crim, so that would make around 800-900 chests opened in total.
I haven't kept track of the exact numbers, but I've opened every chest I've obtained and gotten ~80 eggs and 3-4 Noc scrolls. I think I got roughly 70-80 chests per day from fam bonding + scavenging + crim, so that would make around 800-900 chests opened in total.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Rare and dirt cheap. I've gotten two scrolls and a billion eggs which is totally fine for my pockets. But it did make me laugh a bit when I checked the AH. I forgot people don't really like nocturnes that much, they just like the G1s which can be changed.
Rare and dirt cheap. I've gotten two scrolls and a billion eggs which is totally fine for my pockets. But it did make me laugh a bit when I checked the AH. I forgot people don't really like nocturnes that much, they just like the G1s which can be changed.
My stats are pretty similar. I’ve been averaging about 100 chests per day (I did skip a few days for holidays) and have ended up with 120 noc eggs and 6 noc scrolls
My stats are pretty similar. I’ve been averaging about 100 chests per day (I did skip a few days for holidays) and have ended up with 120 noc eggs and 6 noc scrolls
y7z4RJK.png
I've gotten 2!
I've gotten 2!
I haven't been keeping track of my chest amounts, but I've gotten around 10 per day from basic site activities, and then maybe, like, an extra 200 from when I really hardcore grinded for the first couple days? So... idk, somewhere around 300 chests. And I have not seen a single breed change lol
I haven't been keeping track of my chest amounts, but I've gotten around 10 per day from basic site activities, and then maybe, like, an extra 200 from when I really hardcore grinded for the first couple days? So... idk, somewhere around 300 chests. And I have not seen a single breed change lol
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
38 Nocturne eggs and 1 scroll for me! I average like 30-40 chests per day, but I have not been keeping track at all
38 Nocturne eggs and 1 scroll for me! I average like 30-40 chests per day, but I have not been keeping track at all
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif He/they
FR+3
Wishlist
In the nine and a half years I’ve been on FR, I’ve dropped 5 breed scrolls. They’ve always been very rare.
In the nine and a half years I’ve been on FR, I’ve dropped 5 breed scrolls. They’ve always been very rare.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I think I got 1 last year, and now I have 3 in my vault, so maybe I got 2 from 288 chests??
but I also may have bought one at some point so I'm not 100% sure tbh :P
I think I got 1 last year, and now I have 3 in my vault, so maybe I got 2 from 288 chests??
but I also may have bought one at some point so I'm not 100% sure tbh :P
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each