Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising New Year Resolutions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
im gonna get so many invisibility cloaks man I have been waiting like a good girl and I WILL see my patience bear dividends
im gonna get so many invisibility cloaks man I have been waiting like a good girl and I WILL see my patience bear dividends
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Im going to buy a luminous halo... After i sold all eight of them i had for 300 gems each a couple years ago ;_;
Im going to buy a luminous halo... After i sold all eight of them i had for 300 gems each a couple years ago ;_;
xulc4O8.png
Actually get motivation to coliseum grind.
Actually get motivation to coliseum grind.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
finish some of my current fandragon (and maybe even g1?) projects; complete the bestiary outfit project (i've been hovering at ~100 outfits to go for a while now unfortunately); somehow miraculously persuade staff to make all of my npc suggestions real. also maybe start writing lore again, or at least finish freyr's lore
finish some of my current fandragon (and maybe even g1?) projects; complete the bestiary outfit project (i've been hovering at ~100 outfits to go for a while now unfortunately); somehow miraculously persuade staff to make all of my npc suggestions real. also maybe start writing lore again, or at least finish freyr's lore
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
ohhh, more gene projects! I want to obtain as many Pyacky's as possible.
ohhh, more gene projects! I want to obtain as many Pyacky's as possible.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Maybe I can finish some projects. Maybe.
Maybe I can finish some projects. Maybe.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I need to finish clearing out my lair [emoji=skull size=1] I was doing so well before my mass hatch
I need to finish clearing out my lair I was doing so well before my mass hatch
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
Spend all my money on Lair Space and finishing gene projects this Crystalline Gala, then switch to Wind to finish some long-awaited breeding projects! I'll decide whether to switch back to Ice after they're done ^^
Spend all my money on Lair Space and finishing gene projects this Crystalline Gala, then switch to Wind to finish some long-awaited breeding projects! I'll decide whether to switch back to Ice after they're done ^^
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
i'd like to work on my lore and maybe reorganize my permas... i'd like to start an art shop next month perhaps... and i'd like to collect a lot of the fest familiars i'm missing
i'd like to work on my lore and maybe reorganize my permas... i'd like to start an art shop next month perhaps... and i'd like to collect a lot of the fest familiars i'm missing
1-lisa.png 1-cassia.png 1-penelopeia.png1-orion.png
Actually start buying genes for my g1s. I keep on trying to save, but I keep on spending my money in all sorts of things instead of actually saving.

The goal is to learn how to save! It's an important skill I need to learn! >.<
Actually start buying genes for my g1s. I keep on trying to save, but I keep on spending my money in all sorts of things instead of actually saving.

The goal is to learn how to save! It's an important skill I need to learn! >.<
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23