Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] mum's baked goods | notn '23
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday

My aunt once baked a pie and and used salt instead of sugar. It was sooo bad, they tried to give it to the dog and the dog wouldn't even eat it, she has never lived it down!
Tuesday

My aunt once baked a pie and and used salt instead of sugar. It was sooo bad, they tried to give it to the dog and the dog wouldn't even eat it, she has never lived it down!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Tuesday's Challenge:

One time as a kid I made a green "Shrek" cake in a metal pan and tried to microwave it in order to cook it... oops..
Tuesday's Challenge:

One time as a kid I made a green "Shrek" cake in a metal pan and tried to microwave it in order to cook it... oops..
5iXiC8z.png
q9EEy5M.png
Np4NxIR.png
5hF3FGk.png
[indent]@pinglist-16073 [size=2]when you arrive today you notice ernst alone at the counter. "hey, sorry we're doing a few repairs to the oven after a... [i]strange[/i] mishap yesterday. in any case, you came in just at the right time. i'm designing a new... something for the shop and i can't decide the colour scheme. i'm thinking it'll be a logo or plushie but that's still up in the air i guess. help me out?" [b]today's challenge ;[/b] colour the noc! > worth 30 tickets[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/455D7xx_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png[/img] [size=2][b][color=#723278]wednesday's badge! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KiXTJzG_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png[/img]
@pinglist-16073

when you arrive today you notice ernst alone at the counter. "hey, sorry we're doing a few repairs to the oven after a... strange mishap yesterday. in any case, you came in just at the right time. i'm designing a new... something for the shop and i can't decide the colour scheme. i'm thinking it'll be a logo or plushie but that's still up in the air i guess. help me out?"

today's challenge ; colour the noc!

> worth 30 tickets

455D7xx_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png

wednesday's badge!

KiXTJzG_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png
PpBM5cS.png
My contribution! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tvCrnwR.png[/img][/center]
My contribution!
tvCrnwR.png
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Recipe (and advertising is now in sig =3)

Soft Molasses Cookies

2 and 1/4 cups (281g) all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup unsulphured or dark molasses (do not use blackstrap!)
1 large egg, at room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

Whisk the dry ingredients together.
Combine the wet ingredients together.
Mix the wet and dry ingredients.
Chill cookie dough. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Roll cookie dough into balls. Use about 1 Tablespoon of dough per cookie.
Roll each cookie dough ball in granulated sugar (optional 1/3 cup granulated or coarse sugar)
Line cookie sheets with parchment.
Bake! 350°F for 11–12 minutes
Recipe (and advertising is now in sig =3)

Soft Molasses Cookies

2 and 1/4 cups (281g) all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup unsulphured or dark molasses (do not use blackstrap!)
1 large egg, at room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

Whisk the dry ingredients together.
Combine the wet ingredients together.
Mix the wet and dry ingredients.
Chill cookie dough. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Roll cookie dough into balls. Use about 1 Tablespoon of dough per cookie.
Roll each cookie dough ball in granulated sugar (optional 1/3 cup granulated or coarse sugar)
Line cookie sheets with parchment.
Bake! 350°F for 11–12 minutes
wednesday's challenge: just messed around a little with my meager digital art capabilities hehe [img]https://i.imgur.com/baKV0Hw.png[/img]
wednesday's challenge:

just messed around a little with my meager digital art capabilities hehe
baKV0Hw.png
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
[indent]@pinglist-16073 [size=2]"oh hey!" lotti greets you as you enter. "ernst! we have guests!" a huff can be heard from behind the door, followed by a loud thud and a hiss. eventually ernst comes out through the door looking slightly overwhelmed. "oh hello, good to see you again. say, could you possibly do us a favour... we're a bit overstocked right now and i'm noticing some of these ingredients might expire soon, so i was hoping you could deliver some to a friend or two?" "oh!" lotti chimes in excitedly. "and we can definitely compensate you a bit for your generosity as well of course." [b]today's challenge ;[/b] buy a friend or another participant a bag! in doing so, you'll receive: > one of mother's love > 20 tickets just send either of us a pm with 15kt/g and the name of your recipient and we will deliver it to them! you may only send one gift pack to someone, so choose wisely[/size] [size=2][b][color=#723278]thursday's badge! [img]https://imgur.com/CIlX74M.png[/img]
@pinglist-16073

"oh hey!" lotti greets you as you enter. "ernst! we have guests!"

a huff can be heard from behind the door, followed by a loud thud and a hiss. eventually ernst comes out through the door looking slightly overwhelmed. "oh hello, good to see you again. say, could you possibly do us a favour... we're a bit overstocked right now and i'm noticing some of these ingredients might expire soon, so i was hoping you could deliver some to a friend or two?"

"oh!" lotti chimes in excitedly. "and we can definitely compensate you a bit for your generosity as well of course."

today's challenge ; buy a friend or another participant a bag! in doing so, you'll receive:

> one of mother's love
> 20 tickets

just send either of us a pm with 15kt/g and the name of your recipient and we will deliver it to them! you may only send one gift pack to someone, so choose wisely

thursday's badge!

CIlX74M.png
PpBM5cS.png
so from what it looks like the link on first post leads to the old sheet while the sheet linked on the nav bar on top of each post links to the correct one as a heads up
so from what it looks like the link on first post leads to the old sheet while the sheet linked on the nav bar on top of each post links to the correct one as a heads up
80811193_12ctDDG4ZCGfvgV.png air [fr +3]
they/it
@Ultrasuede I only edited the links in the nav bar and then I forgot to change the url for the second link in that post,,, fixed it now though. Thanks for catching that!
@Ultrasuede I only edited the links in the nav bar and then I forgot to change the url for the second link in that post,,, fixed it now though. Thanks for catching that!
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
[indent]@pinglist-16073 [size=2]lotti seems to be in a rather cheerful mood when you greet her today. even the usually grumpy nocturne beside her seems to be excited. "hello, you're here just in time. today's recipe testing day–" lotti cuts in enthusiastically before ernst can continue. "it's my most favourite day! we're using [i]everything[/i] to come up with new ideas for the shop!" "we've got two new cookie variants and a new treat from last time. since you're here, you can help out too if you'd like." [b]today's challenge ;[/b] use ingredients listed on the mum's baked goods list to come up with creative new recipe ideas for lotti and ernst. these recipes might even feature in future runs! >worth 30 tickets[/size] [size=2][b][color=#723278]friday's badge[/color][/b] is not yet available since it has to be uploaded still. still, don't worry! if you buy a badge pack today you are still eligible for the badge, we'll send you your badge as soon as it has the chance to be added. [b]edit ;[/b] badge is up! [img]https://imgur.com/OKkr6xE.png[/img]
@pinglist-16073

lotti seems to be in a rather cheerful mood when you greet her today. even the usually grumpy nocturne beside her seems to be excited. "hello, you're here just in time. today's recipe testing day–"

lotti cuts in enthusiastically before ernst can continue. "it's my most favourite day! we're using everything to come up with new ideas for the shop!"

"we've got two new cookie variants and a new treat from last time. since you're here, you can help out too if you'd like."

today's challenge ; use ingredients listed on the mum's baked goods list to come up with creative new recipe ideas for lotti and ernst. these recipes might even feature in future runs!

>worth 30 tickets

friday's badge is not yet available since it has to be uploaded still. still, don't worry! if you buy a badge pack today you are still eligible for the badge, we'll send you your badge as soon as it has the chance to be added.

edit ; badge is up!

OKkr6xE.png
PpBM5cS.png
1 2 3 4 5