Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] mum's baked goods | notn '23
1 2 3 4 5
[indent]@pinglist-16073 [size=2]hello everyone! lottie and ernst are out today on account of the holiday weekend, but they've left behind a note about [b]todays challenge;[/b] tell us about your favourite (or least favourite) holiday themed baked goods! > worth 30 tickets > entries accepted after rollover [color=#795695][b]monday's badge! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bd1wlvM_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png[/img]
@pinglist-16073

hello everyone! lottie and ernst are out today on account of the holiday weekend, but they've left behind a note about todays challenge;

tell us about your favourite (or least favourite) holiday themed baked goods!
> worth 30 tickets
> entries accepted after rollover

monday's badge!

bd1wlvM_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png
PpBM5cS.png
Lotti's in sig!

@TinyGryphon @chulip @Honey0Thequeer @Aunyst
Come bake goods, earn pretty badges & win raffle prizes!~
Lotti's in sig!

@TinyGryphon @chulip @Honey0Thequeer @Aunyst
Come bake goods, earn pretty badges & win raffle prizes!~
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
My favorite holiday baked good is mooncakes for Mis-Autumn Festival! I also love the Danish butter cookies in the tins around Christmas time!
My favorite holiday baked good is mooncakes for Mis-Autumn Festival! I also love the Danish butter cookies in the tins around Christmas time!
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
Sent in for 24th/25th 10 pack combo package =3

Favorite holiday goodie is the Swedish Snowball, a shortbread type round cookie with pecans in it and then rolled and stored in confectioner's sugar.

Friend invite
@SimplySpoiled, @JGW @HannibalHectic
Sent in for 24th/25th 10 pack combo package =3

Favorite holiday goodie is the Swedish Snowball, a shortbread type round cookie with pecans in it and then rolled and stored in confectioner's sugar.

Friend invite
@SimplySpoiled, @JGW @HannibalHectic
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
My family has Christmas candies we make every year! My favorite are the chocolate covered peanut butter balls and the Russian tea cookies. They might not be explicitly christmas themed but they are always Christmasy to me ^_^
My family has Christmas candies we make every year! My favorite are the chocolate covered peanut butter balls and the Russian tea cookies. They might not be explicitly christmas themed but they are always Christmasy to me ^_^
qEDPfrb.png
Monday Challenge:

My favorites are probably the cookies my mom makes around this time of year (Mexican Wedding cookies are suuper good)!!
Monday Challenge:

My favorites are probably the cookies my mom makes around this time of year (Mexican Wedding cookies are suuper good)!!
5iXiC8z.png
q9EEy5M.png
Np4NxIR.png
5hF3FGk.png
Peanut butter cookies with the Hershey kisses in the middle, at Christmas!
Peanut butter cookies with the Hershey kisses in the middle, at Christmas!
LS1h8hn.gifHcUtpa9.png
it doesn't seem like the spreadsheet with the ingredients and ticket info has been updating? i got my ingredients but i don't see myself or what i have listed on there
it doesn't seem like the spreadsheet with the ingredients and ticket info has been updating? i got my ingredients but i don't see myself or what i have listed on there
80811193_12ctDDG4ZCGfvgV.png air [fr +3]
they/it
[indent]@pinglist-16073 [size=2]when you approach the bakery, you notice a very tired veilspun covered in flour and asleep on the counter. upon your approach, she jolts awake. "i'm up! i'm up!" lotti insists, noticing your concern. "i was just making a late night snack! and well–" the smell of smoke interrupts her ramble and you see her scrambling to the back. after a short while, she returns. "well! let's not tell ernst about this little mishap," lotti says secretively. she procures two blackened cookies and offers you one. upon biting into it, she immediately cringes, but tries to hide it. "these are... interesting..." [b]todays challenge;[/b] tell us about a time you or someone you know had a baking mishap! for example, one time i forgot to put baking soda in my cake and completely ruined the texture D: > worth 30 tickets [color=#795695][b]tuesdays badge! [img]https://i.imgur.com/R8wBb6o_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png[/img]
@pinglist-16073

when you approach the bakery, you notice a very tired veilspun covered in flour and asleep on the counter. upon your approach, she jolts awake.

"i'm up! i'm up!" lotti insists, noticing your concern. "i was just making a late night snack! and well–"

the smell of smoke interrupts her ramble and you see her scrambling to the back. after a short while, she returns.

"well! let's not tell ernst about this little mishap," lotti says secretively. she procures two blackened cookies and offers you one. upon biting into it, she immediately cringes, but tries to hide it. "these are... interesting..."

todays challenge; tell us about a time you or someone you know had a baking mishap! for example, one time i forgot to put baking soda in my cake and completely ruined the texture D:

> worth 30 tickets

tuesdays badge!

R8wBb6o_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand.png

PpBM5cS.png
@Ultrasuede

huh, that's weird... it should be updating properly as per last time i checked, but we'll look into this and get back to you!
@Ultrasuede

huh, that's weird... it should be updating properly as per last time i checked, but we'll look into this and get back to you!
PpBM5cS.png
1 2 3 4 5