Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~ Everything imaginable - closed :)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 134
@furo Hi, yas! 8 eggs for all? Opal is modern ,right? ------------ [size=6][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] BEDTIME! [emoji=star size=1][/size]
@furo
Hi, yas! 8 eggs for all? Opal is modern ,right?
BEDTIME!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@mahogi yes, modern! 8 eggs is perfect!
@mahogi yes, modern! 8 eggs is perfect!
CvyoOwu.png
Hello! Do you have a frost delver still?

Edit: lol i always catch you at bedtime. Sleep tight!
Hello! Do you have a frost delver still?

Edit: lol i always catch you at bedtime. Sleep tight!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Hello @Mahogi!! It's me again and I think this [i]might[/i] be my last request for this event (?) xD [quote]Was wondering how much [item=Ice Aura] Ice Aura is?[/quote] Here is the dragon that has been benefiting from all the icey stuff I've gotten with your help hehe. Thought you'd like to see! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79143117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791432/79143117_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote]I would like to get it with - [item=Secondary Gene: Constellation] Secondary Gene: Constellation > 1200g [6 eggs] - [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] Secondary Gene: Bee > 1200g [6 eggs][/quote] Thank you so much again!! You're a star. [emoji=star size=1]
Hello @Mahogi!!
It's me again and I think this might be my last request for this event (?) xD
Quote:
Was wondering how much Ice Aura Ice Aura is?

Here is the dragon that has been benefiting from all the icey stuff I've gotten with your help hehe. Thought you'd like to see!
79143117_350.png
Quote:
I would like to get it with
- Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Constellation > 1200g [6 eggs]
- Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Bee > 1200g [6 eggs]

Thank you so much again!! You're a star.
If I wanted a Tri-Color Scroll, Eliminate, and Glowtail: Tertiary Gene.

What would I be looking at for Chests/Eggs in Exchange for them separately and for all three?
If I wanted a Tri-Color Scroll, Eliminate, and Glowtail: Tertiary Gene.

What would I be looking at for Chests/Eggs in Exchange for them separately and for all three?
Hello again @Mahogi ;v; this will be my last trade [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I would like to get a quote for all these stuff in exchange for eggs (and chests): [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Vista: Winter] (250k treasures) and these are for [item=Scene: Dusty Attic] (200g) 1 egg [item=Vista: Vigorous Goblet] (600g) 3 eggs
Hello again @Mahogi ;v; this will be my last trade
I would like to get a quote for all these stuff in exchange for eggs (and chests):

Seashell Mantle
Warmwater Wanderers
Vista: Winter (250k treasures)

and these are for
Scene: Dusty Attic (200g) 1 egg
Vista: Vigorous Goblet (600g) 3 eggs
@Mahogi Hello, my 2 eggs for [item=primary gene: cinder] and [item=secondary gene: blaze]?
@Mahogi

Hello, my 2 eggs for Primary Gene: Cinder and Secondary Gene: Blaze ?
Going to bed but I just need one more egg for the wc scroll!!!! :) I should get it after I wake up for the day
Going to bed but I just need one more egg for the wc scroll!!!! :) I should get it after I wake up for the day
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@Mahogi i needed 2 so that's very exciting!
@Mahogi i needed 2 so that's very exciting!
Hi! Could I get a crimson emperor, mist crystal, rainbow starswirl, and an evanescent timepiece?
Hi! Could I get a crimson emperor, mist crystal, rainbow starswirl, and an evanescent timepiece?
WFrXXME.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 134