Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Hi hi hi this has been my current hyperfixation for the past year or so and I'm wondering if there are any other ORV enthusiasts out here on this site :)

I'm currently in the mid-late 300's of the chapters so no spoilers please. Discussions about the actual book CONTENT itself please remain in pms to avoid any spoilers.

This is a mostly internet based fandom with only the first novel in english published recently in its webtoon/manhwa format :,) so it's hard to find people irl to talk about this with. I want this to be an opportunity to connect with more people over this wonderful book and hopefully for others to do the same!

Feel free to talk about how you like it, when you started it, your favorite characters, etc.
Hi hi hi this has been my current hyperfixation for the past year or so and I'm wondering if there are any other ORV enthusiasts out here on this site :)

I'm currently in the mid-late 300's of the chapters so no spoilers please. Discussions about the actual book CONTENT itself please remain in pms to avoid any spoilers.

This is a mostly internet based fandom with only the first novel in english published recently in its webtoon/manhwa format :,) so it's hard to find people irl to talk about this with. I want this to be an opportunity to connect with more people over this wonderful book and hopefully for others to do the same!

Feel free to talk about how you like it, when you started it, your favorite characters, etc.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Ah yes, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. The novel which single-handedly threw me back into reading webnovels, plus getting into manhwas too. Around a year or two ago I watched a funny, kinda spoilery summary of the entire novel on Youtube, said 'Yeah, that sounds like my kind of novel,' then proceeded to read the entire 550 or so chapters over like 3 days. 10/10 would binge read again.

Not sure what else to discuss without spoilers, but reading this post made me think of the possibility of ORV fandragons, so here's a scry + outfit for Kim Dokja
Kim Dokja
Ah yes, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. The novel which single-handedly threw me back into reading webnovels, plus getting into manhwas too. Around a year or two ago I watched a funny, kinda spoilery summary of the entire novel on Youtube, said 'Yeah, that sounds like my kind of novel,' then proceeded to read the entire 550 or so chapters over like 3 days. 10/10 would binge read again.

Not sure what else to discuss without spoilers, but reading this post made me think of the possibility of ORV fandragons, so here's a scry + outfit for Kim Dokja
Kim Dokja
That story is currently on my to be read list, as of right now I have read through chapters 1-10. Somebody I interacted with on another site who really liked anime told me I may find enjoyment from the webnovel from the various genres it is, because they know I have no issue with reading extremely long comics.

@firedragon68 I really enjoyed looking at that scry, it seems very accurate to the character from what I know! Also, I have read a few other long things over a short time amount so I fully believe you finished it in a few days, that’s certainly extremely impressive.
That story is currently on my to be read list, as of right now I have read through chapters 1-10. Somebody I interacted with on another site who really liked anime told me I may find enjoyment from the webnovel from the various genres it is, because they know I have no issue with reading extremely long comics.

@firedragon68 I really enjoyed looking at that scry, it seems very accurate to the character from what I know! Also, I have read a few other long things over a short time amount so I fully believe you finished it in a few days, that’s certainly extremely impressive.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
@firedragon68 omgg that scry is AMAZING! I think I know what video you're talking about and honestly I thought I would be able to watch most of it but I should have known... I only ended up at the 1 minute mark or so out of the 5~ minutes. Now I'm trying to read at least another 1000 pages before the new year so that I'm only like 2k away......
@firedragon68 omgg that scry is AMAZING! I think I know what video you're talking about and honestly I thought I would be able to watch most of it but I should have known... I only ended up at the 1 minute mark or so out of the 5~ minutes. Now I'm trying to read at least another 1000 pages before the new year so that I'm only like 2k away......
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@PlagueAlchemist it has 551 chapters and around 7k+ pages so it's REALLY long, however once you're hooked, you might take months break from reading it but it'll always be at the back of your mind. Known from personal experience lol-
@PlagueAlchemist it has 551 chapters and around 7k+ pages so it's REALLY long, however once you're hooked, you might take months break from reading it but it'll always be at the back of your mind. Known from personal experience lol-
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@SpiritFlower Thanks a lot for letting me know how much you enjoyed the reading experience, seems like it was very memorable! I’ll read it whenever I have the time to, I did very much so like the first few chapters I paged through. The story is an extremely interesting one, given it’s so unique, I’ve not seen much else like it anywhere.
@SpiritFlower Thanks a lot for letting me know how much you enjoyed the reading experience, seems like it was very memorable! I’ll read it whenever I have the time to, I did very much so like the first few chapters I paged through. The story is an extremely interesting one, given it’s so unique, I’ve not seen much else like it anywhere.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1186125866720305193/1193614888841510982/image.png[/img] I'M GETTING THE ORIGINAL ORV POCKETWATCH-
image.png

I'M GETTING THE ORIGINAL ORV POCKETWATCH-
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png