Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what'd you get for christmas?
1 2 3 4 5
Got one of those DNA tests. I haven't met 90% of my relatives since I was 6 or 7 and my grandparents died pretty early which is why I know almost nothing about my familys history.
I know my life won't change but I'm still pretty excited!

Also getting my ears pierced again as soon as my stretched lobe heals! (it was already healed for months but I was to rough taking out jewlery last week and now it's irritated :c)
Got one of those DNA tests. I haven't met 90% of my relatives since I was 6 or 7 and my grandparents died pretty early which is why I know almost nothing about my familys history.
I know my life won't change but I'm still pretty excited!

Also getting my ears pierced again as soon as my stretched lobe heals! (it was already healed for months but I was to rough taking out jewlery last week and now it's irritated :c)
2aoyUTU.png
Merry Christmas!

My sister gifted me this lovely journal with a sort of art nouveau stylized grove on the front. The funny thing is that I had seen this exact journal at Barnes and Noble like two months ago and loved it, but I didn't buy it and never mentioned it to her.

Dorky, but I'm going to write my poetry in it. I've been meaning to get an actual journal for my poems, so I wouldn't just be reading off my phone when I went to events.
Merry Christmas!

My sister gifted me this lovely journal with a sort of art nouveau stylized grove on the front. The funny thing is that I had seen this exact journal at Barnes and Noble like two months ago and loved it, but I didn't buy it and never mentioned it to her.

Dorky, but I'm going to write my poetry in it. I've been meaning to get an actual journal for my poems, so I wouldn't just be reading off my phone when I went to events.
7GFlGJN.pngkXpNHpy.pngQJAOLGp.pngV5xJ3C6.pngSLGMeHq.pngNN0BWGl.pngupJLoFN.png0nIARi4.pngWRPJKhj.pngHxP6kXi.pngYRuGcXS.png
Pkib3uw.png
Merry late Christmas everyone!

My parents spoiled me this year. I was given a really fancy record player and a few vinyls from one of my all-time favorite musical artists, who passed away earlier this year. Such a thoughtful gift haha, I had trouble keeping myself from tearing up. I also got a mini fridge and a shiny new set of Ohuhu markers! Aside from that, I got a scented candle from a cousin and a tumbler from a friend.
Merry late Christmas everyone!

My parents spoiled me this year. I was given a really fancy record player and a few vinyls from one of my all-time favorite musical artists, who passed away earlier this year. Such a thoughtful gift haha, I had trouble keeping myself from tearing up. I also got a mini fridge and a shiny new set of Ohuhu markers! Aside from that, I got a scented candle from a cousin and a tumbler from a friend.
shaymin-sky.gif
6 months of being a bird dad :3
6 months of being a bird dad :3
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
I was given "The Real Book" (a compilation of sheet music for numerous well-known jazz standards), and I think that's really neat! Now when my bandmates start improvising over a standard I won't have to pretend I know the chords and try to make it up, now I'll be able to whip out that book and have a reference!

Also I got a few books about psychology (because I'm currently in the depths of a psychology phase), which is also cool
I was given "The Real Book" (a compilation of sheet music for numerous well-known jazz standards), and I think that's really neat! Now when my bandmates start improvising over a standard I won't have to pretend I know the chords and try to make it up, now I'll be able to whip out that book and have a reference!

Also I got a few books about psychology (because I'm currently in the depths of a psychology phase), which is also cool
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
it won't arrive 'till saturday but: a R.E.D knockout figure! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/857054359308599296/1189968078004559892/IMG_7099.jpg?ex=65a01722&is=658da222&hm=1d8125c8eef8d0e73b664b6b39c59e6eccec9dfb3cfc6ba17675d44c49a1b0b7&.jpg[/img]
it won't arrive 'till saturday but: a R.E.D knockout figure!

IMG_7099.jpg?ex=65a01722&is=658da222&hm=1d8125c8eef8d0e73b664b6b39c59e6eccec9dfb3cfc6ba17675d44c49a1b0b7&.jpg
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
got a bunch of stuff for mine and my fiancé's new place, including an armoire ive been wanting for my makeup and jewelry!!
got a bunch of stuff for mine and my fiancé's new place, including an armoire ive been wanting for my makeup and jewelry!!
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
tired equine nutrition student
A pacemaker T-T
A pacemaker T-T
BJmjb0y.pngT45QsK.png T4G0l9.png
[img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/W/MEDIAX_792452-T1/images/I/91R-CcKGe-L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg[/img] gigantic book of plants!!!!!
91R-CcKGe-L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
gigantic book of plants!!!!!
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[font=american gothic][size=4]-Book on dragon mythology -Book on mackerel sharks -Fox socks [emoji=dog 1 size=1] -Dungeons and Dragons minis -Sketchbook Since there's still some holiday sales going on, I might check to see if I can snag anything as a gift to myself :>
-Book on dragon mythology
-Book on mackerel sharks
-Fox socks
-Dungeons and Dragons minis
-Sketchbook

Since there's still some holiday sales going on, I might check to see if I can snag anything as a gift to myself :>
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5