Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what'd you get for christmas?
1 2 3 4 5
I got a few fun things, but the highlights are an anatomical eye model and two old zoology textbooks (they still have notes from students inside of them!!)

Some less cool things that I got that I'm still super excited about are a second light for my bedroom (i was working with one small bedside lamp this whole time, my room isn't lit like a dungeon anymore hooray), a big comfy pillow, and an external hard drive for my computer :D
I got a few fun things, but the highlights are an anatomical eye model and two old zoology textbooks (they still have notes from students inside of them!!)

Some less cool things that I got that I'm still super excited about are a second light for my bedroom (i was working with one small bedside lamp this whole time, my room isn't lit like a dungeon anymore hooray), a big comfy pillow, and an external hard drive for my computer :D
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Got a sewing machine >:) gonna make a hoard of plushies hehehehe
Got a sewing machine >:) gonna make a hoard of plushies hehehehe
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
my bf’s mom got me a little bag of goodies with a gift card and my fave chocolate. and his cousin got me a hoodie and us matching chicken fried socks that came in a container that looks like a kfc bucket, thought that was pretty cute.
my bf’s mom got me a little bag of goodies with a gift card and my fave chocolate. and his cousin got me a hoodie and us matching chicken fried socks that came in a container that looks like a kfc bucket, thought that was pretty cute.
I got a drawing tablet. And spare gloves for the tablet, as well as a cable to connect it on my phone because there was none included.

and a bar of lactose free chocolate.
I got a drawing tablet. And spare gloves for the tablet, as well as a cable to connect it on my phone because there was none included.

and a bar of lactose free chocolate.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I got a new fuzzy blanket, a book by Simon Singh (a british physiscist) and a plant pot in the shape of Sigmund Freud from my parents. My best friend also gifted me a diy chocolate kit that I'll have to try out soon
I got a new fuzzy blanket, a book by Simon Singh (a british physiscist) and a plant pot in the shape of Sigmund Freud from my parents. My best friend also gifted me a diy chocolate kit that I'll have to try out soon
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
  • One of those blanket-hoodie things. It's really soft and warm.
  • Katamari Reroll for Switch
  • A pair of "touchscreen friendly" gloves. (In quotes because in my experience those things are very hit-and-miss.)
  • Chocolate
  • Bamboo fiber socks
  • A cast-iron dog-shaped nutcracker that belonged to my late grandparents. My dad painted it to look brassy. Bit of a story to it, and I'm glad to see it again.
  • One of those blanket-hoodie things. It's really soft and warm.
  • Katamari Reroll for Switch
  • A pair of "touchscreen friendly" gloves. (In quotes because in my experience those things are very hit-and-miss.)
  • Chocolate
  • Bamboo fiber socks
  • A cast-iron dog-shaped nutcracker that belonged to my late grandparents. My dad painted it to look brassy. Bit of a story to it, and I'm glad to see it again.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
I got a cute retro-styled mechanical keyboard with backlighting, pale lavender platform converses, and a pair of knee highs with candy hearts that basically tell people to get lost (I am somewhat asocial irl and people tend to perceive that as me being deliberately mean, so it's a joke on that). I also have some Murder Drones merch on the way so I'm super excited for that!
I got a cute retro-styled mechanical keyboard with backlighting, pale lavender platform converses, and a pair of knee highs with candy hearts that basically tell people to get lost (I am somewhat asocial irl and people tend to perceive that as me being deliberately mean, so it's a joke on that). I also have some Murder Drones merch on the way so I'm super excited for that!
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
i got some fun new computer toys >:)
my dad bought me a gift card so i could buy a new monitor and new mouse. two screens is LIFE CHANGING!!

i also got an HDD and USB port hub, a light-up noteboard, some cat-themed coasters for my desk, and a beanie with cat ears from my parents. my sister got me a cat mug with a hidden cat inside, cat clips, and a jellycat dragon plush. plus some monies from my extended family.

what i got myself for christmas? 8 and a half work hours :(
i got some fun new computer toys >:)
my dad bought me a gift card so i could buy a new monitor and new mouse. two screens is LIFE CHANGING!!

i also got an HDD and USB port hub, a light-up noteboard, some cat-themed coasters for my desk, and a beanie with cat ears from my parents. my sister got me a cat mug with a hidden cat inside, cat clips, and a jellycat dragon plush. plus some monies from my extended family.

what i got myself for christmas? 8 and a half work hours :(
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
On the Christmas celebration day (24th since Finland), I got nothing. I was told earlier that they would come a bit later, and that's fine. I got a 70 € gift card on Boxing Day (26th). The given gift card is S-Ryhmä's, aka it mainly is used on their grocery store chain, but it also works on some affiliates like hotels and restaurants. I'm awaiting on some Grimmsnarl stickers!

For gifts, I gave away three things to three different people; some self-made earrings to mom, a lynx keychain to a sibling, and a 25 € gift card for Steam to the sibling's partner. Funnily enough, the lynx keychain package had two charms instead of the one I ordered: Potentially a bonus since it's the holidays?

I'm happy with my gift(s), and they were too!
On the Christmas celebration day (24th since Finland), I got nothing. I was told earlier that they would come a bit later, and that's fine. I got a 70 € gift card on Boxing Day (26th). The given gift card is S-Ryhmä's, aka it mainly is used on their grocery store chain, but it also works on some affiliates like hotels and restaurants. I'm awaiting on some Grimmsnarl stickers!

For gifts, I gave away three things to three different people; some self-made earrings to mom, a lynx keychain to a sibling, and a 25 € gift card for Steam to the sibling's partner. Funnily enough, the lynx keychain package had two charms instead of the one I ordered: Potentially a bonus since it's the holidays?

I'm happy with my gift(s), and they were too!
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Merry Christmas everybody!!

My parents got me a Dark Magician Girl figurine, a big sleeping Eevee plush, a regular sized Sprigatito plush and a pack of small Pokémon figurines including the Wooloo figure I wanted. My sister got me a Taylor Swift blanket, house shoes and that gold heart hands statue for friendship bracelets. And I got a Sylveon plush from a friend.
Merry Christmas everybody!!

My parents got me a Dark Magician Girl figurine, a big sleeping Eevee plush, a regular sized Sprigatito plush and a pack of small Pokémon figurines including the Wooloo figure I wanted. My sister got me a Taylor Swift blanket, house shoes and that gold heart hands statue for friendship bracelets. And I got a Sylveon plush from a friend.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5