Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I applaud mass bonders
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RipPip

It does load a bit, like it would normally do when you bond with a familiar. But it's very quick and doesn't change your tab layout at all, so the loading doesn't really affect the process
@RipPip

It does load a bit, like it would normally do when you bond with a familiar. But it's very quick and doesn't change your tab layout at all, so the loading doesn't really affect the process
67085598.png Come wreak havoc with me
@Satirates I meant how do you make the page reload if you don't move your mouse? You still gotta reload so that the new fam can be bonded with, right?
@Satirates I meant how do you make the page reload if you don't move your mouse? You still gotta reload so that the new fam can be bonded with, right?
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
I had the motivation to do it for the first three or so days, and then it just disappeared and I can barely get myself to even bond with the familiars already on my dragons @-@

getting covid doesn't help but lol
I had the motivation to do it for the first three or so days, and then it just disappeared and I can barely get myself to even bond with the familiars already on my dragons @-@

getting covid doesn't help but lol
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RipPip

Oh! I Click on the ''Close'' button, it reloads the page. Because I put my tab on windowed mode, the ''Bond'' and the ''Close'' Button overlap on the left edge. So I never have to move my mouse except when I miss the timing.
@RipPip

Oh! I Click on the ''Close'' button, it reloads the page. Because I put my tab on windowed mode, the ''Bond'' and the ''Close'' Button overlap on the left edge. So I never have to move my mouse except when I miss the timing.
67085598.png Come wreak havoc with me
@Satirates Weird. Even when I'm in windowed the bond and close don't overlap. I'll mess around with it a bit. Thank you for explaining, though!
@Satirates Weird. Even when I'm in windowed the bond and close don't overlap. I'll mess around with it a bit. Thank you for explaining, though!
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
Okay I did it. Bonded with 1000+ familiars, got 59 chests.
Okay I did it. Bonded with 1000+ familiars, got 59 chests.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I got 52 chests from my ~780ish familiars yesterday, and 59 today.
(8 eggs yesterday, 4 today. yikes)

It's a little bit tedious but I do find it quite satisfying and cathartic. Plus- it's quite fun to go through and see all of the critters that I've collected ^^ the bonding menu setup has improved so much from back in the day. I used to have to manually scroll through the order, and already-bonded familiars didn't disappear (there was no filtering) so it was way easier to get off track. Filtering is a godsend.
I got 52 chests from my ~780ish familiars yesterday, and 59 today.
(8 eggs yesterday, 4 today. yikes)

It's a little bit tedious but I do find it quite satisfying and cathartic. Plus- it's quite fun to go through and see all of the critters that I've collected ^^ the bonding menu setup has improved so much from back in the day. I used to have to manually scroll through the order, and already-bonded familiars didn't disappear (there was no filtering) so it was way easier to get off track. Filtering is a godsend.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6