Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69
@Zeno123
Thank you so much for the incredibly generous (and exhaustive) package of gifts! You really made a huge dent in the remaining familiars I have to collect, and omg, so much progress on my projects!! I'm looking forward to opening the eggs on New Years. Hope the holidays are treating you and your loved ones well. <3
@Zeno123
Thank you so much for the incredibly generous (and exhaustive) package of gifts! You really made a huge dent in the remaining familiars I have to collect, and omg, so much progress on my projects!! I'm looking forward to opening the eggs on New Years. Hope the holidays are treating you and your loved ones well. <3
Na5WGHa.png
@Artichoke Thank you so much for all of the wonderful presents![emoji=spiral star size=1]
@Artichoke Thank you so much for all of the wonderful presents!
dRCJvw2.png
Thank you so much to my anonymous Secret Santa!! I love my new familiar, fest apparel and can't wait to open the chests!
Thank you so much to my anonymous Secret Santa!! I love my new familiar, fest apparel and can't wait to open the chests!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@ThisIsMilkshake i had to do a double take when i saw [i]five[/i] messages full of gifts in my inbox. cannot thank you enough right now, this has been a bright note on an otherwise crummy day for me <3 it'll take me a bit to figure out which items will be going to which dragons, but in the meantime here's the boy i got from the noc egg! he's stunning, had to gene him up ASAP. didn't know how pretty forest koi is until now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91719781][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917198/91719781_350.png[/img][/url] i wish you a pleasant rest of the year and a wonderful 2024! :> (a big thank you to my elf @Zeno123 as well! the in-character messages were adorable. calli and andra thank river for the kind words)
@ThisIsMilkshake i had to do a double take when i saw five messages full of gifts in my inbox. cannot thank you enough right now, this has been a bright note on an otherwise crummy day for me <3

it'll take me a bit to figure out which items will be going to which dragons, but in the meantime here's the boy i got from the noc egg! he's stunning, had to gene him up ASAP. didn't know how pretty forest koi is until now
91719781_350.png
i wish you a pleasant rest of the year and a wonderful 2024! :>

(a big thank you to my elf @Zeno123 as well! the in-character messages were adorable. calli and andra thank river for the kind words)
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
@Rocpool Thank you so much for the gifts. You helped me gene up one of my dragons- who was hatched exactly a year from this day! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83033948][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830340/83033948_350.png[/img][/url] (I still need to name him) I also appreciate the apparel and familiars that I missed on my long hiatus. It makes me feel that much closer to completing my quest. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
@Rocpool Thank you so much for the gifts. You helped me gene up one of my dragons- who was hatched exactly a year from this day!

83033948_350.png
(I still need to name him)

I also appreciate the apparel and familiars that I missed on my long hiatus. It makes me feel that much closer to completing my quest.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@Nessuna

You're welcome! I'm happy you like your gifts! I love your signature "pets"! They're just so adorable. Happy New Year to you as well and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
@Nessuna

You're welcome! I'm happy you like your gifts! I love your signature "pets"! They're just so adorable. Happy New Year to you as well and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
XdA0BPq.png
@DragonJade Thank you so much for the gifts! :D I finally got to finish Moongaze, which I had been meaning to since Halloween, but never got around to doing! And I absolutely adore the Silver Kitsune and all of the apparel you sent over ;w; I'm also always in need of more Baldwin mats and battlestones for new builds, so I am very appreciative of those as well! I hope you have a lovely holiday and happy new year! <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58739903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/587400/58739903_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@DragonJade

Thank you so much for the gifts! :D

I finally got to finish Moongaze, which I had been meaning to since Halloween, but never got around to doing! And I absolutely adore the Silver Kitsune and all of the apparel you sent over ;w;

I'm also always in need of more Baldwin mats and battlestones for new builds, so I am very appreciative of those as well!

I hope you have a lovely holiday and happy new year! <3
58739903_350.png
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
@Nyxatoria thank you so much for your generous gift!! I'm really excited to get to apply these genes to some dragons soon >:)

I hope the rest of your year goes well and that you have excellent egg luck for the rest of NotN ^-^
@Nyxatoria thank you so much for your generous gift!! I'm really excited to get to apply these genes to some dragons soon >:)

I hope the rest of your year goes well and that you have excellent egg luck for the rest of NotN ^-^

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
@Pachirisu YAY They all look amazing!! [emoji=nocturne love size=1]I'm so happy I got to help you with so many dragons! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [rule] @Malreau Thank you so much for everything!! The art for both of my dragons are so incredibly beautiful!! [emoji=nocturne love size=1] Thank you thank you thank you! [center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/033/779/I've_Looked_At_This_For_Five_Hours_Now_Banner.jpg[/img][/center]
@Pachirisu YAY They all look amazing!! I'm so happy I got to help you with so many dragons!

@Malreau Thank you so much for everything!! The art for both of my dragons are so incredibly beautiful!! Thank you thank you thank you!
I've_Looked_At_This_For_Five_Hours_Now_Banner.jpg

arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
@ARandomPerson

aahh! im glad you like the gift ^_^ and super stoked so many of it is immediately usable :D

happiest of holidays to you too ^_^
@ARandomPerson

aahh! im glad you like the gift ^_^ and super stoked so many of it is immediately usable :D

happiest of holidays to you too ^_^
sensaspecter_res3.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69