Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I have no idea under what witchcraft that all happened, but I'm here for it.
I have no idea under what witchcraft that all happened, but I'm here for it.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Ugh can these cramps please go away </3
Ugh can these cramps please go away </3
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Okay, maybe I can't juggle between 8 games... All the control schemes are getting jumbled in my head.
Okay, maybe I can't juggle between 8 games... All the control schemes are getting jumbled in my head.
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
Trying to be chill when you have no chill….impossible.
Trying to be chill when you have no chill….impossible.
PJb908Z.png
i think a packet of flower seeds is genuinely one of the coolest gifts anyone has given me, well i got a gigantic book about plant life too but like enjoy the simpler things in life if you can it will make you a lot happier.

all the books i own currently are picture books, picture books with scientific jargon but nevertheless...
i think a packet of flower seeds is genuinely one of the coolest gifts anyone has given me, well i got a gigantic book about plant life too but like enjoy the simpler things in life if you can it will make you a lot happier.

all the books i own currently are picture books, picture books with scientific jargon but nevertheless...
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Christmas isn't about presents and getting things, I know, but it still kind of hurts to watch everyone in your friend discord server talk about the things they got for and from each other when you just...Kind of seemingly got forgotten and left out?

IDK, feeling very lonely this Christmas, I guess...
Christmas isn't about presents and getting things, I know, but it still kind of hurts to watch everyone in your friend discord server talk about the things they got for and from each other when you just...Kind of seemingly got forgotten and left out?

IDK, feeling very lonely this Christmas, I guess...
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
unskippable minute-long sequence of ads on YouTube = FERAL RAGE [emoji=skydancer angry size=2]
unskippable minute-long sequence of ads on YouTube = FERAL RAGE
oJK1fXV.png
gf <3
gf <3
ljGEvKm.png
where are my friends :c
where are my friends :c
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
it doesnt really feel like christmas. idk. think ive just been on autopilot too long for it to really register in my head
it doesnt really feel like christmas. idk. think ive just been on autopilot too long for it to really register in my head
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon