Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs
Open to offers :)

On the AH:

Not on the AH (unsure):

Sold:
Open to offers :)

On the AH:

Not on the AH (unsure):

Sold:
Old and weird
@decaying I don't mind! Yes, I'll set up a crossroads, thanks!
@decaying I don't mind! Yes, I'll set up a crossroads, thanks!
Old and weird
How much would you want for Meduse? Its for a fandragon if that makes any difference, and would you take payment in eggs? I will go literally anywhere lower than 10 eggs worth of gems, so 1800 rn about I think I'm bad at this and just glad there was a version of it for sale gidfifsifssfk it'd be higher but I cant grind v well I might for this tho shfdfhdbfdfb
How much would you want for Meduse? Its for a fandragon if that makes any difference, and would you take payment in eggs? I will go literally anywhere lower than 10 eggs worth of gems, so 1800 rn about I think I'm bad at this and just glad there was a version of it for sale gidfifsifssfk it'd be higher but I cant grind v well I might for this tho shfdfhdbfdfb
Hi!! If you need anything, let me know!! I'm trying to start a hatchery eventually, but I have a few breeding projects in the meantime. I also do art!

bXf32iD.png
xxx PiAyg8i.png

I love??? all the skins so much omg???? im a fan of every single one. can't afford any but just wanted to say i love your taste!
I love??? all the skins so much omg???? im a fan of every single one. can't afford any but just wanted to say i love your taste!
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
@brandysilverfire THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
@brandysilverfire THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Old and weird
Would you consider letting go of Sacrilegious Altar for 900g and firstborn son for 1800g?
Would you consider letting go of Sacrilegious Altar for 900g and firstborn son for 1800g?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
Sure!! I'll send a CR.
Sure!! I'll send a CR.
Old and weird
bump
bump
Old and weird