Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Christmas Gifts (closed)
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164
i'd love a gift, tysm for running this! ^^
i'd love a gift, tysm for running this! ^^
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
I’d like to enter, thanks so much!
6klg2iF.png
6klg2iF.png
Yoo, neat. I'll be entering. You got that dawg in you.
Yoo, neat. I'll be entering. You got that dawg in you.
CPbqbzR.png
I might have accidentally skipped somebody over, so if you replied here and haven't received a gift yet please PLEASE let me know. I switched over from private auctions back to private messages and accidentally closed the private auction before i messaged them.

in particular the item that's supposed to be gifted is a strange chest, so check over your posts to make sure you simply haven't forgotten to post them yourself. this chest needs to go to its rightful owner!
I might have accidentally skipped somebody over, so if you replied here and haven't received a gift yet please PLEASE let me know. I switched over from private auctions back to private messages and accidentally closed the private auction before i messaged them.

in particular the item that's supposed to be gifted is a strange chest, so check over your posts to make sure you simply haven't forgotten to post them yourself. this chest needs to go to its rightful owner!
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Merry Christmas! I would love a gift, thank you! [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
Merry Christmas! I would love a gift, thank you!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Merry christmas!! A gift would be most appreciated!
Merry christmas!! A gift would be most appreciated!
Merry christmas!!! I'd love a gift, tysm for running this!
Merry christmas!!! I'd love a gift, tysm for running this!
merry christmas! I would love a gift please c:
merry christmas! I would love a gift please c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
[center]Merry Christmas!!! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [emoji=shockswitch red size=1][/center]
Merry Christmas!!!

Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164