Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Merc's FRC art shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@galaxychilde

Sounds good ^^ tyty!
@galaxychilde

Sounds good ^^ tyty!
They/he/it
just an eldritch horror, vibin .>.
Always up for an art trade :)
gems, and halfbody pls! :3
gems, and halfbody pls! :3
@Celestriakle

HOLY heck I'm so sorry I got so wrapped up in my queue that I forgot to get back to you! I'm so sorry! I can absolutely still do this for you if you're interested x-x

@AttaGremlin

I can also take you on now! If you're still wanting that ^_^

@Celestriakle

HOLY heck I'm so sorry I got so wrapped up in my queue that I forgot to get back to you! I'm so sorry! I can absolutely still do this for you if you're interested x-x

@AttaGremlin

I can also take you on now! If you're still wanting that ^_^

Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde yeye if ya have the time!! ^^
@galaxychilde yeye if ya have the time!! ^^
They/he/it
just an eldritch horror, vibin .>.
Always up for an art trade :)
@AttaGremlin

Yeah of course! Just send the payment in a CR, and I'll get started :)
@AttaGremlin

Yeah of course! Just send the payment in a CR, and I'll get started :)
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
yes pls!
yes pls!
@Celestriakle

Okay cool! :D Thank you so much for your patience :,3 please send payment thru a CR and I'll get started ASAP! <3
@Celestriakle

Okay cool! :D Thank you so much for your patience :,3 please send payment thru a CR and I'll get started ASAP! <3
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@AttaGremlin @Celestriakle

Hello! Just getting you guys updated: for the holidays I'm taking a TEENSY break, just until Christmas is over. ^_^ But I haven't forgotten y'all so please bear with me! I'm eager to draw your commissions ASAP! <3

Hello! Just getting you guys updated: for the holidays I'm taking a TEENSY break, just until Christmas is over. ^_^ But I haven't forgotten y'all so please bear with me! I'm eager to draw your commissions ASAP! <3
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
thank you for the update!
thank you for the update!

ALRIGHT I am officially back from holiday, so now over the next few days I will be working on your respective art pieces! Feel free to DM me for updates, but know that I will send WIPs as they are ready. ^_^

ALRIGHT I am officially back from holiday, so now over the next few days I will be working on your respective art pieces! Feel free to DM me for updates, but know that I will send WIPs as they are ready. ^_^
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11