Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Merc's NOTN pop-up shop
1 2 3 4 5
@galaxychilde Chests weren't nice to me today on eggs when I opened em earlier so I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but with the price change- can I grab two busts please? ;w;

Name: Lanternmoth
Character: Addi
Payment method: 1 Egg
Preference of pose or misc. details: Anything goes for expression/pose. If their chest is visible, they're flat chested, it's just muscle definition on their ref! (It's been mistaken as breasts before so I always make note of it ;w; )

Character: Deputy
Preference of pose or misc. details: Anthro form preferred, but anything goes for pose/expression!

Please and TY!! ;w;
@galaxychilde Chests weren't nice to me today on eggs when I opened em earlier so I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but with the price change- can I grab two busts please? ;w;

Character: Addi
Preference of pose or misc. details: Anything goes for expression/pose. If their chest is visible, they're flat chested, it's just muscle definition on their ref! (It's been mistaken as breasts before so I always make note of it ;w; )

Character: Deputy
Preference of pose or misc. details: Anthro form preferred, but anything goes for pose/expression!

Please and TY!! ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
Name: spiritrose Character: rose [img]https://i.imgur.com/ftxx1PH.jpg[/img] Payment method: 1 egg Preference of pose or misc. details: any pose/expression works! her tattoo is optional, she has fanged canines if you wanna do any expression with teeth :)
Name: spiritrose

Character: rose

ftxx1PH.jpg

Payment method: 1 egg

Preference of pose or misc. details:

any pose/expression works!

her tattoo is optional, she has fanged canines if you wanna do any expression with teeth :)

@Lanternmoth

Hello! Thank you for being my first customer this year! ^_^ I appreciate it, and you can absolutely get two busts! I'll try my best to do your characters justice (LOVE Addi btw). Just send me a CR with the eggs and I'll get started, only accepting when you've approved the art! <3

@SpiritRose

Ohh Rose is so lovely, thank you for coming into my shop! Also I'd LOVE to include her teeth somehow. I love drawing fangs. >:D Just send a CR with the egg and I'll get started right away! <3
@Lanternmoth

Hello! Thank you for being my first customer this year! ^_^ I appreciate it, and you can absolutely get two busts! I'll try my best to do your characters justice (LOVE Addi btw). Just send me a CR with the eggs and I'll get started, only accepting when you've approved the art! <3

@SpiritRose

Ohh Rose is so lovely, thank you for coming into my shop! Also I'd LOVE to include her teeth somehow. I love drawing fangs. >:D Just send a CR with the egg and I'll get started right away! <3
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde Of course!! Your art is fantastic ;w;
Also thank you so much!! Addi is one of my best friend's characters, I'm grabbing her some surprises >:3c
I'm always delighted when people get excited to draw 'em, Addi seems to intimidate a lot of artists so finding anyone willing to draw them is a challenge ;w;

CR has been sent right over!!
@galaxychilde Of course!! Your art is fantastic ;w;
Also thank you so much!! Addi is one of my best friend's characters, I'm grabbing her some surprises >:3c
I'm always delighted when people get excited to draw 'em, Addi seems to intimidate a lot of artists so finding anyone willing to draw them is a challenge ;w;

CR has been sent right over!!
bumping gently! mama wants chests and eggs!
bumping gently! mama wants chests and eggs!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde I hope it's okay to grab another few busts before my original order is done! ;w;

Character: Mauga
Preference of pose or misc. details: Leopard Seal (but with external ears). Anything boisterous/cheerful, or kind of menacing works for him!

Character: Jean-Baptiste
Preference of pose or misc. details: Hutia. Anything playful or flirty works for him!

Character: BELTWAY (Optional Alt Outfit)
Preference of pose or misc. details: Puerto Rican Mastiff/Sato Dog Mutt. Anything confident or boastful works for him!

Please and TY! ;w;
@galaxychilde I hope it's okay to grab another few busts before my original order is done! ;w;

Character: Mauga
Preference of pose or misc. details: Leopard Seal (but with external ears). Anything boisterous/cheerful, or kind of menacing works for him!

Character: Jean-Baptiste
Preference of pose or misc. details: Hutia. Anything playful or flirty works for him!

Character: BELTWAY (Optional Alt Outfit)
Preference of pose or misc. details: Puerto Rican Mastiff/Sato Dog Mutt. Anything confident or boastful works for him!

Please and TY! ;w;
@Lanternmoth

Omg thank yuo so much for the intense interest! :,D I'd be happy to add on a couple more! Those are such cute characters too :D I'll do my best, just send payment thru CR and I'll add these to the queue, and get started once I finish coloring this other piece!
@Lanternmoth

Omg thank yuo so much for the intense interest! :,D I'd be happy to add on a couple more! Those are such cute characters too :D I'll do my best, just send payment thru CR and I'll add these to the queue, and get started once I finish coloring this other piece!
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde (forgot to ping whoops, idk if editing it in counts)

Name: ofthevoid

Character: Himb,,,

Payment method: 5 chests

Preference of pose or misc. details: Serious and grumpy, almost never smiles. Digital art image is his main reference but I think all his art is consistent.
@galaxychilde (forgot to ping whoops, idk if editing it in counts)

Name: ofthevoid

Character: Himb,,,

Payment method: 5 chests

Preference of pose or misc. details: Serious and grumpy, almost never smiles. Digital art image is his main reference but I think all his art is consistent.
@ofthevoid

Omg hi! It did work don't fret! <3

I'd be happy to draw him looking sour for ya! Just send me the chests thru a CR and I'll get started when I've knocked out my current queue! <3
@ofthevoid

Omg hi! It did work don't fret! <3

I'd be happy to draw him looking sour for ya! Just send me the chests thru a CR and I'll get started when I've knocked out my current queue! <3
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@Lanternmoth @ofthevoid

Hello! Just letting yall know: I've been taking a break for the holidays, but I will be getting on your commissions soon! I haven't forgotten either of you <3
@Lanternmoth @ofthevoid

Hello! Just letting yall know: I've been taking a break for the holidays, but I will be getting on your commissions soon! I haven't forgotten either of you <3
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 3 4 5