Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Merc's NOTN pop-up shop
1 2 3 4 5
@galaxychilde
beyond no chests i might offer an egg but do you have a toyhouse?
@galaxychilde
beyond no chests i might offer an egg but do you have a toyhouse?
@shadoo

Yes! My TH is @galaxychilde if you need to credit me anywhere!
@shadoo

Yes! My TH is @galaxychilde if you need to credit me anywhere!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde
https://toyhou.se/9308179.mia
Would it be possible to draw my oc?
@galaxychilde
https://toyhou.se/9308179.mia
Would it be possible to draw my oc?
@shadoo

Sure! Once I've finished this current queue of comms, then I will absolutely draw your OC! ^^
@shadoo

Sure! Once I've finished this current queue of comms, then I will absolutely draw your OC! ^^
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
b um p
b um p
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Opening again! This time for only busts!
Opening again! This time for only busts!
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde Gotta wait til I can save up some chests/eggs to throw around but checking ahead of time, since I have a pretty wide range of anthro chars I'm always looking to get art of- Are there any animal/anthro species you would prefer not to draw? (I saw there's some dragons you won't, I just wanna make sure when I've got chests aplenty I don't try to toss you someone you wouldn't be comfortable drawing!) ;w;
@galaxychilde Gotta wait til I can save up some chests/eggs to throw around but checking ahead of time, since I have a pretty wide range of anthro chars I'm always looking to get art of- Are there any animal/anthro species you would prefer not to draw? (I saw there's some dragons you won't, I just wanna make sure when I've got chests aplenty I don't try to toss you someone you wouldn't be comfortable drawing!) ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Lanternmoth

Hi! Thanks for the consideration omg! <3 <3 <3

As for what I won't draw, I'll draw any animal, I just personally don't feel like I can do specifically some FR dragons justice. Like, for example, I can't draw Imperials very well, haha! That's all that meant <3 Don't even sweat it, I'd be happy to take you on!
@Lanternmoth

Hi! Thanks for the consideration omg! <3 <3 <3

As for what I won't draw, I'll draw any animal, I just personally don't feel like I can do specifically some FR dragons justice. Like, for example, I can't draw Imperials very well, haha! That's all that meant <3 Don't even sweat it, I'd be happy to take you on!
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
i lowered my prices bc i realized i might've aimed too high LOL
i lowered my prices bc i realized i might've aimed too high LOL
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Not here to order but I SEE UR USERNAME KS JT GENSHIN BAHAHHAHA omg I love Childe
Not here to order but I SEE UR USERNAME KS JT GENSHIN BAHAHHAHA omg I love Childe
Artboard-1.png
1 2 3 4 5