Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Running out of steam
1 2 3 4
[quote name="FreyaShadow" date="2023-12-22 13:28:53" ] I get 30+ chests per day for 30mins to 1h of Coli and that's already awesome. [/quote] man i wish..... the last time i did coli for ~30min i got. two chests. :') i've gotten most of mine from fam bonding and gathering
FreyaShadow wrote on 2023-12-22 13:28:53:
I get 30+ chests per day for 30mins to 1h of Coli and that's already awesome.
man i wish..... the last time i did coli for ~30min i got. two chests. :') i've gotten most of mine from fam bonding and gathering
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I got 3 chests from gathering today.

Yesterday I got only one :(
I got 3 chests from gathering today.

Yesterday I got only one :(
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
We've been bonding with more of them for NotN but it's too tedious for us to get through all 1000+ every day. We start to get really bored after about 10 minutes even with something else to do on our other monitor :D Taking breaks helps.
We've been bonding with more of them for NotN but it's too tedious for us to get through all 1000+ every day. We start to get really bored after about 10 minutes even with something else to do on our other monitor :D Taking breaks helps.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Damn you have more steam than I. I am only bonding with those attached to Dragons, all my others are staying in the vault. I just do not have the patience for 1000+ fams. lol
Damn you have more steam than I. I am only bonding with those attached to Dragons, all my others are staying in the vault. I just do not have the patience for 1000+ fams. lol
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I'm just bonding with the familiars in my lair, both awakened and unawakened.
I'm just bonding with the familiars in my lair, both awakened and unawakened.
HEveOVO.png
[quote name="Jhortanas" date="2023-12-22 13:38:11" ] If you're using the two-tab method, you've really gotta set Bond Status to Not Bonded Today. Then there's basically no way for you to skip over any of them. [/quote] oh my god you lifesaver
Jhortanas wrote on 2023-12-22 13:38:11:
If you're using the two-tab method, you've really gotta set Bond Status to Not Bonded Today. Then there's basically no way for you to skip over any of them.

oh my god you lifesaver
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
It's definitely exhausting. I've taken to having my browser opened to two pages and using my drawing tablet to go in a circle of swapping and bonding just to make it faster.
The way I'm getting through it was by making it faster, but also making a game of it. To make it a little fun I'm trying to see what the "winner" familiar is by changing the prominent gene colour, bonding with all that come up, and repeating by selecting a new prominent colour, and then seeing which familiar is lucky enough to be left. It helps a little just because I'm curious enough for the outcome, but it's still tedious and tiring.
It's definitely exhausting. I've taken to having my browser opened to two pages and using my drawing tablet to go in a circle of swapping and bonding just to make it faster.
The way I'm getting through it was by making it faster, but also making a game of it. To make it a little fun I'm trying to see what the "winner" familiar is by changing the prominent gene colour, bonding with all that come up, and repeating by selecting a new prominent colour, and then seeing which familiar is lucky enough to be left. It helps a little just because I'm curious enough for the outcome, but it's still tedious and tiring.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Yeah right now bonding fams is all I've got the steam for, as we get closer to the holidays, getting more and more busy, I don't have the time nor the will to grind atm. lol
Yeah right now bonding fams is all I've got the steam for, as we get closer to the holidays, getting more and more busy, I don't have the time nor the will to grind atm. lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4