Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25
I know it's currently being addressed already, but this problem is also happening to me on my desktop Google Chrome when the Adobe ads show up. Usually I have Flight Rising whitelisted on my AdBlocker but I've had to turn it on cause it's genuinely making the gameplay experience near unbearable. Otherwise, it will freeze every 10 clicks or so. Darn it Adobe, always ruining everything [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] Edit: It's happening on Google Chrome mobile now...
I know it's currently being addressed already, but this problem is also happening to me on my desktop Google Chrome when the Adobe ads show up. Usually I have Flight Rising whitelisted on my AdBlocker but I've had to turn it on cause it's genuinely making the gameplay experience near unbearable. Otherwise, it will freeze every 10 clicks or so. Darn it Adobe, always ruining everything

Edit: It's happening on Google Chrome mobile now...
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
It has been happening to me on both Edge and Chrome. Really hard to get anything done as my pages keep freezing. I have the same problem if I log in on my friend's computer. She is also seeing the same crashing.
It has been happening to me on both Edge and Chrome. Really hard to get anything done as my pages keep freezing. I have the same problem if I log in on my friend's computer. She is also seeing the same crashing.
Issue is still happening; it stopped for a few days but now is back with a vengeance
Issue is still happening; it stopped for a few days but now is back with a vengeance
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
still happening, just got another adobe ad. haven't had problems for a while now but was looking at achievement/daily task stuff
still happening, just got another adobe ad. haven't had problems for a while now but was looking at achievement/daily task stuff
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Issue is still occurring for me too. Seems to still be the adobe ads. I'm running an older device as well so it's been really rough trying to load rapidly, like when bonding with familiars. I hope this gets resolved soon <3 I understand with the holidays it may take some time. Thank you staff <3
Issue is still occurring for me too. Seems to still be the adobe ads. I'm running an older device as well so it's been really rough trying to load rapidly, like when bonding with familiars. I hope this gets resolved soon <3 I understand with the holidays it may take some time. Thank you staff <3
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
Headache for me right now
Headache for me right now
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
this bug is making it impossible to get my familiars done! I'm on edge
this bug is making it impossible to get my familiars done! I'm on edge
1Wa1sIi.gif
The ads are back. The game is not playable, every 2 minutes the ads show up, my computer starts freezing and glitching and the fan starts roaring, and then the game just cannot be played. I don't know how this works or why this is happening, but these ads either need to be removed or debugged. It's getting exhausting.
The ads are back. The game is not playable, every 2 minutes the ads show up, my computer starts freezing and glitching and the fan starts roaring, and then the game just cannot be played. I don't know how this works or why this is happening, but these ads either need to be removed or debugged. It's getting exhausting.
cDDSaqc.png
Adobe ad crash...
Adobe ad crash...
Wasn't getting as many adobe ads but now I keep getting them and its BEYOND annoying worse then it was before!
Wasn't getting as many adobe ads but now I keep getting them and its BEYOND annoying worse then it was before!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25