Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games December 2023 (Closed)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Islet @pinglist-14040 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/09rfiCT.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/31YFomC.jpeg[/img][/center]
@Islet @The Hunger Games
09rfiCT.jpeg
31YFomC.jpeg
LENdbij.png
LAUREL USING LIES AND DECEPTION TO KILL SOMEONE TWICE LIKE THE SUSSY BAKA HE IS

srsly how did you make it this far *sobs*
LAUREL USING LIES AND DECEPTION TO KILL SOMEONE TWICE LIKE THE SUSSY BAKA HE IS

srsly how did you make it this far *sobs*
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
A hearty F for Ichor ;;

I am rooting so damn hard for Hunger but damn Laurel has a silver tongue...

/anxiety-induced popcorn-munching intensifies
A hearty F for Ichor ;;

I am rooting so damn hard for Hunger but damn Laurel has a silver tongue...

/anxiety-induced popcorn-munching intensifies
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
oooooooh the drama

RIP Ichor, I believed in you

and Hunger seems so sad to have to betray her friend aaah the feels ):

go laurel
oooooooh the drama

RIP Ichor, I believed in you

and Hunger seems so sad to have to betray her friend aaah the feels ):

go laurel
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
@Islet @pinglist-14040 [b]Laurel[/b] and [b]Hunger[/b] arrive at the Cornucopia. The clouds have cleared in time for the sunset. Long shadows drag behind each of the twenty-four podiums, standing solemnly like grave stones. Monuments to lives needlessly taken for the sake for entertainment. [b]Laurel[/b] explains that there is a hidden panel you can open on a few of the podiums which he can then insert a key into to send the platform back down, but only a few have this feature. He instructs [b]Hunger[/b] to find the panel on the nearest podium, and move on to the next one if she can't find it, while he goes to retrieve the hidden skeleton key from inside the Cornucopia. [b]Hunger[/b] doesn't question any of this. Truth it, there is no panel and there is no skeleton key. [b]Laurel[/b] has really gone into the Cornucopia to see if there are still weapons left over from The Feast. He finds it empty, except for a lone hatchet sitting on a custom pedestal practically glowing, illuminated by a harsh, warm spotlight. The Gamemakers had put it there for him. [b]Hunger[/b] is on her fifth podium and still can't find the panel, it would help if she had a more detailed description than just 'panel'. She wonders for a second why the Gamemakers haven't done anything to stop them yet. Perhaps [b]Laurel[/b]'s friend has tricked him. Perhaps [b]Laurel[/b] has tricked her. She pauses, [b]Laurel[/b] has tricked her, hadn't he? She casts her gaze to the Cornucopia, bathed in golden light, and sees [b]Laurel[/b] running back to her. While she can only see his silhouette, she knows that he is not holding the skeleton key. She takes a few steps back shaking her head at him. She knows. [b]Laurel[/b] knows she knows. [b]Hunger[/b] grips her scimitar. Only one will leave this arena after all, just as it's supposed to be. [b]Laurel[/b] does not slow down, he readies his trident to impale her. Frightened, [b]Hunger[/b] jumps behind the nearest podium and puts it between them. They do a little dance chasing each other around the obstacle, before [b]Laurel[/b] manages to poke her tail with his trident. This is when she swings around and slashes him with the scimitar. He falls backwards but rolls out of the way before [b]Hunger[/b]'s next strike. He stabs at her face with his trident, getting her in the eye. She yells in pain and falls back. She touches her palm to her eye to learn that it is bleeding and she cannot see out of it anymore. She presses her hand against it and jumps on top of [b]Laurel[/b], bringing down her scimitar with the rage of a thousand vengeful gods. He moves his head out of the way, so it hits his shoulder, bringing all her weight onto his body with it. He screams and slices her arm with his hatchet, [b]Hunger[/b] doesn't budge. He repeatedly pummels her ribs with kicks. This causes her to recoil back, giving [b]Laurel[/b] enough room to maneuver his trident into place and finally fork her off him entirely. He stabs her in the chest and tosses her aside. She tries to jump back on him, but he stabs out her other eye. Blinded, [b]Hunger[/b] swings her scimitar wildly, which [b]Laurel[/b] is able to knock out of her hand, but not without great difficulty. He tackles her to the ground, where he tosses his trident aside and focuses all his energy on hacking off her head with his hatchet. [b]Hunger[/b] struggles beneath him, but it's no use. [b]Laurel[/b] succeeds. Her body still writhing, he gets up and stands back, watching what he has done to her. He is the last one breathing. [b]Laurel[/b] has won the 9th Dragon Hunger Games. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HkrEmUk.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r577pIp.jpeg[/img]
@Islet @The Hunger Games

Laurel and Hunger arrive at the Cornucopia. The clouds have cleared in time for the sunset. Long shadows drag behind each of the twenty-four podiums, standing solemnly like grave stones. Monuments to lives needlessly taken for the sake for entertainment. Laurel explains that there is a hidden panel you can open on a few of the podiums which he can then insert a key into to send the platform back down, but only a few have this feature. He instructs Hunger to find the panel on the nearest podium, and move on to the next one if she can't find it, while he goes to retrieve the hidden skeleton key from inside the Cornucopia. Hunger doesn't question any of this. Truth it, there is no panel and there is no skeleton key. Laurel has really gone into the Cornucopia to see if there are still weapons left over from The Feast. He finds it empty, except for a lone hatchet sitting on a custom pedestal practically glowing, illuminated by a harsh, warm spotlight. The Gamemakers had put it there for him. Hunger is on her fifth podium and still can't find the panel, it would help if she had a more detailed description than just 'panel'. She wonders for a second why the Gamemakers haven't done anything to stop them yet. Perhaps Laurel's friend has tricked him. Perhaps Laurel has tricked her. She pauses, Laurel has tricked her, hadn't he? She casts her gaze to the Cornucopia, bathed in golden light, and sees Laurel running back to her. While she can only see his silhouette, she knows that he is not holding the skeleton key. She takes a few steps back shaking her head at him. She knows. Laurel knows she knows. Hunger grips her scimitar. Only one will leave this arena after all, just as it's supposed to be. Laurel does not slow down, he readies his trident to impale her. Frightened, Hunger jumps behind the nearest podium and puts it between them. They do a little dance chasing each other around the obstacle, before Laurel manages to poke her tail with his trident. This is when she swings around and slashes him with the scimitar. He falls backwards but rolls out of the way before Hunger's next strike. He stabs at her face with his trident, getting her in the eye. She yells in pain and falls back. She touches her palm to her eye to learn that it is bleeding and she cannot see out of it anymore. She presses her hand against it and jumps on top of Laurel, bringing down her scimitar with the rage of a thousand vengeful gods. He moves his head out of the way, so it hits his shoulder, bringing all her weight onto his body with it. He screams and slices her arm with his hatchet, Hunger doesn't budge. He repeatedly pummels her ribs with kicks. This causes her to recoil back, giving Laurel enough room to maneuver his trident into place and finally fork her off him entirely. He stabs her in the chest and tosses her aside. She tries to jump back on him, but he stabs out her other eye. Blinded, Hunger swings her scimitar wildly, which Laurel is able to knock out of her hand, but not without great difficulty. He tackles her to the ground, where he tosses his trident aside and focuses all his energy on hacking off her head with his hatchet. Hunger struggles beneath him, but it's no use. Laurel succeeds. Her body still writhing, he gets up and stands back, watching what he has done to her. He is the last one breathing.

Laurel has won the 9th Dragon Hunger Games.
HkrEmUk.jpeg
r577pIp.jpeg
LENdbij.png
OMG YOU ACTUALLY WON?!

i dont know how you managed to survive the last rounds with pure lies and nonsense. but you DID IT. and i'm so proud of you my dear mushie king <33

gg everyone this was very entertaining, i hope you all enjoyed the popcorn i brought for the ride!
OMG YOU ACTUALLY WON?!

i dont know how you managed to survive the last rounds with pure lies and nonsense. but you DID IT. and i'm so proud of you my dear mushie king <33

gg everyone this was very entertaining, i hope you all enjoyed the popcorn i brought for the ride!
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@Storia

Congratulations! Laurel has won the Hunger Games!

He will be returning home shortly with all the Victor's spoils in tow! If you wish to put his experience participating in the Hunger Games in his biography, I have been compiling each day and night in this post here, so you can just quote that and add it to his bio with ease.
@Storia

Congratulations! Laurel has won the Hunger Games!

He will be returning home shortly with all the Victor's spoils in tow! If you wish to put his experience participating in the Hunger Games in his biography, I have been compiling each day and night in this post here, so you can just quote that and add it to his bio with ease.
LENdbij.png
@Islet @pinglist-14040 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y1Zyrln.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JYRwQjR.jpeg[/img][/center]
@Islet @The Hunger Games
Y1Zyrln.jpeg
JYRwQjR.jpeg
LENdbij.png
@Sonagon

Because the whole of the winning district is supposed to benefit from their Victor's victory, you can have a lil' something something too :) I promise I'm not passing junk onto you :)
@Sonagon

Because the whole of the winning district is supposed to benefit from their Victor's victory, you can have a lil' something something too :) I promise I'm not passing junk onto you :)
LENdbij.png
Sorry for not responding sooner! I was pretty busy yesterday. And cool, thank you so much! Huzzah for Laurel!! [emoji=mirror size=1] Anyways thank you so much for hosting this, and I’ll try to get some better stuff to donate to the prize pool for next time as well!
Sorry for not responding sooner! I was pretty busy yesterday. And cool, thank you so much!

Huzzah for Laurel!!

Anyways thank you so much for hosting this, and I’ll try to get some better stuff to donate to the prize pool for next time as well!
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16