Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@Ventoux

I do, only problem is I used it recently and the cooldown won't be over until the dragon becomes a hatchling or adult :')

I really should look into getting more rupias, shouldn't I? lol
at least it's been pretty easy getting pats so far, lil fella's already at 66 views!
@Ventoux

I do, only problem is I used it recently and the cooldown won't be over until the dragon becomes a hatchling or adult :')

I really should look into getting more rupias, shouldn't I? lol
at least it's been pretty easy getting pats so far, lil fella's already at 66 views!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
If anyone is still interested in signing up/playing, I'm around 26 referrals away from the final referral badge/prize. It's...taunting me.
If anyone is still interested in signing up/playing, I'm around 26 referrals away from the final referral badge/prize. It's...taunting me.
Don't Forget, the Cupi Friend sign-up event is gone on Jan 11th!! You won't be able to get cupi friends afterwards without trading!!
Don't Forget, the Cupi Friend sign-up event is gone on Jan 11th!! You won't be able to get cupi friends afterwards without trading!!
tyEuRXe.pngJ7D1quC.png5iXiC8z.png
Has some Pixel Cats and some Dragon Caves | Pings Okay!
Love how they only gave us a couple week's notice.
Love how they only gave us a couple week's notice.
Yay other Dragon Village Collection players!!
Yay other Dragon Village Collection players!!
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
Ohh I absolutely adore pixel art and I’ve been grinding on the game since around October ‘til I kinda got bored and abandoned it but whilst the FR team does a wonderful job with the art and graphics, I think the aesthetics of DVC have their own special charm!
Ohh I absolutely adore pixel art and I’ve been grinding on the game since around October ‘til I kinda got bored and abandoned it but whilst the FR team does a wonderful job with the art and graphics, I think the aesthetics of DVC have their own special charm!
LEpJMnn.pngLJfZA40.png6YousWl.pngWNKiucd.png
Gb24K1G.pngfsKmPCy.pngFvfV2kD.pngTWSJTng.png
---
fkWjutW.pngloimysO.pngP4eo1Gw.png
FREE/PWYW EVENT IN ART SHOP! also 10g/kt drawings: tIb6bke.png
I started a week ago and I got addicted! But I got really unlucky because almost all my dragons hatch male but I need three female adults to advance the main story, and I need to advance main story today or otherwise I won't be able to claim the dragon from the Newcomer event :(

Als, the english localization has google translate vibes, but in a kinda charming way.
I started a week ago and I got addicted! But I got really unlucky because almost all my dragons hatch male but I need three female adults to advance the main story, and I need to advance main story today or otherwise I won't be able to claim the dragon from the Newcomer event :(

Als, the english localization has google translate vibes, but in a kinda charming way.
OSPKX5l.png
Started playing sometime towards the end of December, and I love it SO MUCH, currently trying to get a Florea (don't have one yet and it looks cool, it hasn't shown up yet for me (might try breeding another rare dragon to trade for one in case I give up on Lurking In Thorn Tree Forest Until The Egg Shows Up)) [quote=Inuka]Als, the english localization has google translate vibes, but in a kinda charming way.[/quote] ^^
Started playing sometime towards the end of December, and I love it SO MUCH, currently trying to get a Florea (don't have one yet and it looks cool, it hasn't shown up yet for me (might try breeding another rare dragon to trade for one in case I give up on Lurking In Thorn Tree Forest Until The Egg Shows Up))
Inuka wrote:
^^
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Gabbiani

Hey, if you want I could breed a florea for you! No trading other dragons necessary :)
@Gabbiani

Hey, if you want I could breed a florea for you! No trading other dragons necessary :)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
@Amieg

I'd love that, tysm!
@Amieg

I'd love that, tysm!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25