Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fruitlobby Takeover - Discussion
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58
I’m curious as to how people read me, as far as I know two people are squinting, and three I think are reading me as town. Anyone reading me as mafia? I want to know where I stand
I’m curious as to how people read me, as far as I know two people are squinting, and three I think are reading me as town. Anyone reading me as mafia? I want to know where I stand
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
Okay, sounds like I'm gonna be dead? Since it doesn't seem like anyone left online is inclined to change or add a vote

I am a vanilla townie (or I guess maybe sleepwalker). Tomorrow I do suggest looking more at CrumbledCandy, whose vote just took Storia off the RNG chopping block. The fact that they heavily sussed me but didn't vote until there was a tie with Storia makes me think potential partners. Just a theory though

For future reference, this is basically why I'm so hesitant about d1 elims - because so often they go like this. It's not the end of the world, I'm just a villager. But it also does maf's job for them.
Okay, sounds like I'm gonna be dead? Since it doesn't seem like anyone left online is inclined to change or add a vote

I am a vanilla townie (or I guess maybe sleepwalker). Tomorrow I do suggest looking more at CrumbledCandy, whose vote just took Storia off the RNG chopping block. The fact that they heavily sussed me but didn't vote until there was a tie with Storia makes me think potential partners. Just a theory though

For future reference, this is basically why I'm so hesitant about d1 elims - because so often they go like this. It's not the end of the world, I'm just a villager. But it also does maf's job for them.
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
Oh, wait. Missed snippity crossing out their vote - not sure if that brings it back to a tie since they didn't replace it with no-elim?
Oh, wait. Missed snippity crossing out their vote - not sure if that brings it back to a tie since they didn't replace it with no-elim?
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
Removing my vote for now because I'm feeling less confident about it. I just wanted to put a placeholder vote in due to timezone shenanigans so it's not a hill I'd die on. I have a question, do I need to specifically vote no-elim or does removing the vote count?

Gonna give some updated thoughts and then go back to sleep for a bit probably. Bit stream of consciousness here
  • Artemis's vote on Essence is NAI imo, feels like the natural thing to do if you're on the chopping block. Gave reads on the people voting for her when prodded which isn't super indicative of anything to me either since Tangle did ask who she wanted to counterwagon atp.
  • Crumbled strong townlean to me, don't think other maf would have let them do a sus based on vibes/defensiveness
  • Storia: I went off her initial reasoning for my sus of Artemis but looking at it again if Artemis is usually cautious idk why that was the reasoning instead of the lack of reads. Squinting at her, esp since she said "unless i'm like. dead confident someone has to be mafia (which is. like. never on D1) i never really put in a vote way before the day has ended" and then... did that
  • SQ: The wall of reads feels townish to me, following someone she sussed's vote is ??? weird, but like Phan said Storia wasn't the only one to sus Artemis earlier on.

Honestly after making the list I'm still squinting at Artemis but I feel like it might be due to me being unfamiliar with how she plays? Since other people are saying she's always a cautious D1 player I feel bad voting based on that

Also MU is mafia universe? Bit confused as to why people bring it up a bunch, is their playstyle similar?
Removing my vote for now because I'm feeling less confident about it. I just wanted to put a placeholder vote in due to timezone shenanigans so it's not a hill I'd die on. I have a question, do I need to specifically vote no-elim or does removing the vote count?

Gonna give some updated thoughts and then go back to sleep for a bit probably. Bit stream of consciousness here
  • Artemis's vote on Essence is NAI imo, feels like the natural thing to do if you're on the chopping block. Gave reads on the people voting for her when prodded which isn't super indicative of anything to me either since Tangle did ask who she wanted to counterwagon atp.
  • Crumbled strong townlean to me, don't think other maf would have let them do a sus based on vibes/defensiveness
  • Storia: I went off her initial reasoning for my sus of Artemis but looking at it again if Artemis is usually cautious idk why that was the reasoning instead of the lack of reads. Squinting at her, esp since she said "unless i'm like. dead confident someone has to be mafia (which is. like. never on D1) i never really put in a vote way before the day has ended" and then... did that
  • SQ: The wall of reads feels townish to me, following someone she sussed's vote is ??? weird, but like Phan said Storia wasn't the only one to sus Artemis earlier on.

Honestly after making the list I'm still squinting at Artemis but I feel like it might be due to me being unfamiliar with how she plays? Since other people are saying she's always a cautious D1 player I feel bad voting based on that

Also MU is mafia universe? Bit confused as to why people bring it up a bunch, is their playstyle similar?
05qhES2.png
Wait, Artemis, you think both me and storia are mafia and I’m keeping Storia safe with my vote? If so, why wouldn’t there be more mafia people swooping in to save Storia too? That doesn’t make sense to me
Wait, Artemis, you think both me and storia are mafia and I’m keeping Storia safe with my vote? If so, why wouldn’t there be more mafia people swooping in to save Storia too? That doesn’t make sense to me

G8AyR6r.png
There's only 3 maf, the third could be one of the mostly-inactives. Anyway, very much just a theory
There's only 3 maf, the third could be one of the mostly-inactives. Anyway, very much just a theory
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@snippity To my knowledge MU is another site mafia is played on. The general playstyle on MU is different from that of on FR, so sometimes there's culture clash. (At least that's what I know, I've only played on FR before. Please correct me if anything I said is wrong!)
@snippity To my knowledge MU is another site mafia is played on. The general playstyle on MU is different from that of on FR, so sometimes there's culture clash. (At least that's what I know, I've only played on FR before. Please correct me if anything I said is wrong!)
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
Can we talk about Storia? What exactly about them is sus, other than them being sheepy? I’m now kinda second-guessing, but I don’t wanna be too quick on my feet.
Can we talk about Storia? What exactly about them is sus, other than them being sheepy? I’m now kinda second-guessing, but I don’t wanna be too quick on my feet.

G8AyR6r.png

LOCKDOWN
Refrain from posting until lockdown has ended!

@CrumbledCandy @Storia @ArtemisAgrotera @ALostWonderer @Phanerozoic @CreatorsDilemma @Skyllish @snippity @Stormdreamer @spiderqueen8 @tanglefire @Rosseland
-
@InuKimi @restlessStardust @dandelionfires @StormDreamer @RaccoonusDoodus @Stick3
-
@Viskara @Scorisyn @AwkwardTrash @ShinyDecidueye @SillyFilly @Xcscientist @LarkspurDragon @Luftschloss

LOCKDOWN
Refrain from posting until lockdown has ended!

@CrumbledCandy @Storia @ArtemisAgrotera @ALostWonderer @Phanerozoic @CreatorsDilemma @Skyllish @snippity @Stormdreamer @spiderqueen8 @tanglefire @Rosseland
-
@InuKimi @restlessStardust @dandelionfires @StormDreamer @RaccoonusDoodus @Stick3
-
@Viskara @Scorisyn @AwkwardTrash @ShinyDecidueye @SillyFilly @Xcscientist @LarkspurDragon @Luftschloss

neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url

ArtemisAgrotera has been eliminated at random!
She was the Sleepwalker!

Final vote tally:
ArtemisAgrotera: 3
Storia: 3
No-Elim: 2
Not Voting: 4

It is nighttime, you may now post. Night will end in 24 hours, or on the 19th at 17:00 FRT. Make sure to send all night actions to your private channels!

-
-

ArtemisAgrotera has been eliminated at random!
She was the Sleepwalker!

Final vote tally:
ArtemisAgrotera: 3
Storia: 3
No-Elim: 2
Not Voting: 4

It is nighttime, you may now post. Night will end in 24 hours, or on the 19th at 17:00 FRT. Make sure to send all night actions to your private channels!

-
-

neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58