Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kickstarter + Beta Buyers Lists
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Alyxsandre

would you consider adjusting the 'all ks fams' or adding another so that anyone who is interested in any of the 5 fams can just sign up for 1? they're so frequently bundled together that, while i understand having multiple individual lists for people who Just want the one, it's a bit odd imo that the 'all ks fams' list is not inclusive of the boolean.
@Alyxsandre

would you consider adjusting the 'all ks fams' or adding another so that anyone who is interested in any of the 5 fams can just sign up for 1? they're so frequently bundled together that, while i understand having multiple individual lists for people who Just want the one, it's a bit odd imo that the 'all ks fams' list is not inclusive of the boolean.
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit
I think I can add an "All Familiars" list, yeah
I'll go ahead and do that
@hatesprit
I think I can add an "All Familiars" list, yeah
I'll go ahead and do that
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

ty! sorry, i know you've already made so many so it feels excessive to ask for Another, just thinking as someone who does want them all (or. well. i'll never be able to actually get them, but knowing when they move so i can watch longingly from afar...) as i was signing up for each one i wasnt sure if there was a Reason(tm) to not have a universal one. thanks again!
@Alyxsandre

ty! sorry, i know you've already made so many so it feels excessive to ask for Another, just thinking as someone who does want them all (or. well. i'll never be able to actually get them, but knowing when they move so i can watch longingly from afar...) as i was signing up for each one i wasnt sure if there was a Reason(tm) to not have a universal one. thanks again!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit
It's no problem at all! I couldn't see a reason why to not have it either, so it all works out :D !
@hatesprit
It's no problem at all! I couldn't see a reason why to not have it either, so it all works out :D !
AScq6qj.png
@mystyic
@mystyic
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
A reminder for folks to sign up on the new lists!
A reminder for folks to sign up on the new lists!
AScq6qj.png
I Still have no idea if people who aren't the pinglist maker can use the pinglists, but I've made another post that makes it easy to copy and paste which on-site pinglists are needed per item
this way nobody will NOT be pinged for sales
I Still have no idea if people who aren't the pinglist maker can use the pinglists, but I've made another post that makes it easy to copy and paste which on-site pinglists are needed per item
this way nobody will NOT be pinged for sales
AScq6qj.png
Hello :-)

I put myself on the new pinglists you've made, but could you also add me to the "old" one for the Scroll Case Sling, please?

Thank you for all your hard work ♥
Hello :-)

I put myself on the new pinglists you've made, but could you also add me to the "old" one for the Scroll Case Sling, please?

Thank you for all your hard work ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32